Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No

catnet

hey, you know japanese?

Unfortunately, no. :( I'd probably never use it if I did (aside from maybe understanding certain anime and manga), but Japanese would be lovely to learn, though perhaps too complex for me. mlp-fembarassed.png

welll am taking classes of japanes and is not as hard as you think

you can say

Sempaichanwa     Brony desu (the U is not pronounced, only girls can)

lil sempai          ""   ""    is a

remember  :

San: mr. Miss. 

Chan: little one, small

kun: indicates nickname

is subject+wa+sustantive+desu/Ja arimasen

ja arimasen is negative, Desu is positive they always go in the end also verbs

Sempaiwa   engina       ja arimasenka

sempai       engineer   is not a          ?

if you put "ka" in the end of a quote it means you are asking a question, basically Ka means "?"

Edited by Marquis
  • Brohoof 1

you can say

Sempaichanwa Brony desu (the U is not pronounced, only girls can)

lil sempai "" "" is a

remember :

Sempaiwa engina ja arimasenka

sempai engineer is not a ?

if you put "ka" in the end of a quote it means you are asking a question, basically Ka means "?"

Oi...and i thought learning Spanish was a bit tough...

Speaking of which, do you know any Spanish, senpai~?

¿Usted habla español?

• Brohoof 1

¿Usted habla español?

is quite hard but trust me, spanish overall is more hard than chinese

• Brohoof 1

you can say

Sempaichanwa     Brony desu (the U is not pronounced, only girls can)

lil sempai          ""   ""    is a

remember  :

Sempaiwa   engina       ja arimasenka

sempai       engineer   is not a          ?

Hmm... when I first read this, this looked just about as hard as I expected, but taking it piece by piece, I see what you mean... mlp-floh.png

Senpai-san wa inu (I think this means dog?) ja arimasen.

Flutter-kun wa ponī (pony?) desu.

I've probably made at least one mistake just there, but I'm surprised this doesn't seem to be as difficult as I was thinking (though I'd probably still take forever learning Japanese x3)... thank you very much for the lesson! mlp-fwonder.png

¿Usted habla español?

I'm afraid not, sorry. x3 The only other language I learnt was French, and though I got surprisingly good grades for it at school, I can barely recall any of it now. mlp-fhuh.png

Hmm... when I first read this, this looked just about as hard as I expected, but taking it piece by piece, I see what you mean... mlp-floh.png

Senpai-san wa inu (I think this means dog?) ja arimasen.

Flutter-kun wa ponī (pony?) desu.

I've probably made at least one mistake just there, but I'm surprised this doesn't seem to be as difficult as I was thinking (though I'd probably still take forever learning Japanese x3)... thank you very much for the lesson! mlp-fwonder.png

senpai is not a dog... lol but thats correct!

lil fluttershy is a pony? sure! i think its uma or poniru but thats correct too!

• Brohoof 1

Whether you have lots of games or not, you can always make room for that game, trust me. :P I honestly don't get video games often anymore anyway (only game I'm looking forward to in the rest of this year is Super Mario Maker, plus I'm starting to enjoy watching LPs more than buying a game and playing it myself x3), so I'd be happy to spend on you, don't worry. ^.^

Same here; I'm not a very emotive person, so finding something that can get to me is a wonderful experience. :catface:And aww, but I want them to kill me! D; That would be the loveliest death I can dream of xD

Well, that's generous of you. :fluttershy:

How much French did you learn? I'm going to be taking it this year, actually. :D

Oh, and what pizza toppings are your favorite? :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Well, that's generous of you. :fluttershy:

How much French did you learn? I'm going to be taking it this year, actually. :D

Oh, and what pizza toppings are your favorite? :squee:

I learnt it for maybe three or four years, if I recall correctly, before choosing to focus on some other subjects instead. :ooh: I don't remember my lessons too well, but I don't think we were taught that much of it during that time, though it's hard to tell. :P It was a lovely subject, though; I hope you find it very interesting! mlp-fhappy2.png

Hmm, pizza toppings? mlp-floh.png I very rarely have pizza (I don't eat cheese or meat, so there's not many options available for me x3), but I love most veggie toppings, especially mushrooms and tomatoes. ^.^

I shall! sig-3996433.mlp-fbhappy.png

Ah, I see. You're like Fluttershy, then. :lol:  Mushrooms are really good with spaghetti (if they're cooked beforehand).

If you could be either Fluttershy or Flutterbat, which would you choose to be?

Pretty much, yep. JqEN19.png And I've had mushrooms with spaghetti a few times before, but never cooked them beforehand... maybe I should try that out someday. :wacko:

And I'd have to pick Fluttershy for maximum cuteness, though since I'm a nightowl, being Flutterbat would also have its advantages. x3

• Brohoof 1

Hey! Though I would drop by and ask...

Whats your favorite episode of mlp:fim?

Hiya! :3 My favourite episode... I'm not sure if I have one, in all honesty. :ooh: It's hard to tell whether I prefer some episodes over others, aside from a few cases... I think I'd have to go with Slice of Life, though, since I'm a sucker when it comes to continuity and Doctor Who references. mlp-fwubwoo.png Even though I had watched the teasers beforehand, there was still so much in the episode that pleasantly surprised me... I've never got so much excitement out of a MLP episode before! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Hiya! :3 My favourite episode... I'm not sure if I have one, in all honesty. :ooh: It's hard to tell whether I prefer some episodes over others, aside from a few cases... I think I'd have to go with Slice of Life, though, since I'm a sucker when it comes to continuity and Doctor Who references. mlp-fwubwoo.png Even though I had watched the teasers beforehand, there was still so much in the episode that pleasantly surprised me... I've never got so much excitement out of a MLP episode before! :yay:

aw man  :P  Slice of Life shocked me because I didnt look at what it was about. So I went in it not knowing anything.

Dont you wish they went into more detail with Dr. Whooves story?  :ooh:  I don't really his official name as much since im a Doctor Who fan too  :muffins: 

• Brohoof 1

aw man  :P  Slice of Life shocked me because I didnt look at what it was about. So I went in it not knowing anything.

Dont you wish they went into more detail with Dr. Whooves story?  :ooh:  I don't really his official name as much since im a Doctor Who fan too  :muffins: 

I can't even begin to guess how amazing your experience with the episode must have been... :wacko:

And it would have been cool if they did (it had so much potentiallllll~ >w<), but I'm also fine with some things being kept a mystery about him, though I'd be very interested if the writers ever tried going more into it later on. ^_^

Wait, you're also a Doctor Who fan? :o *rushes back to your ask a pony topic* <.<

oh no come back!  :o

Have you seen Torchwood?

... o.o A-ah, wait for me! D:

fluttershy_run_by_pupster0071-d8hwzdk.gi

And I saw a few episodes from the first season a few years back, but didn't really watch any further than that... I believe the series gets much better than what I had looked into, and the Torchwood novels I read were actually pretty interesting, but I'm probably way too sensitive to be able to watch much more of it without my depression coming back. x3

Sorry I took so long to get back to this >.<

Understandable Torchwood knows how to to make you sob  :(

But Captain Jack Harkness was in Doctor Who along with Torchwood how did you feel about him?  ;)

In Doctor Who, he's one of my favourite companions, and definitely my favourite male companion. :D He felt very unique, and I loved his moments with the Ninth Doctor... I kinda hope he'll make another appearance sometime, it'd be interesting to see how he'd get on with the Twelth Doctor. ^_^

Since you asked me this at the welcome plaza, I'll ask you the same. Who's your favorite doctor? And who do you main in smash bros?

My favourite Doctor would have to be the Eighth Doctor (Paul McGann). 5V3cZ7.png I'm not sure why... aside from his awesome voice, I love his personality, and I haven't even listened to that many of his audio dramas yet. :wacko:

And I usually just try to play as everyone, so that I can get good (well, decent x3) with all of them, but if I want to play at my best, I use Mario/Dr Mario and Captain Falcon. ^.^

• Brohoof 1

In Doctor Who, he's one of my favourite companions, and definitely my favourite male companion. He felt very unique, and I loved his moments with the Ninth Doctor... I kinda hope he'll make another appearance sometime, it'd be interesting to see how he'd get on with the Twelth Doctor.

haha omg. Jack gets a long with everyone one way or another if you know what i mean ;3 Jack is probably one of my all time favirote characters because of.. interesting characteristics xD

top 5 favorite characters in the MLP: FiM series? ;D 

• Brohoof 1

haha omg. Jack gets a long with everyone one way or another if you know what i mean ;3 Jack is probably one of my all time favirote characters because of.. interesting characteristics xD

top 5 favorite characters in the MLP: FiM series? ;D 

Very true xD Anything that moves...~ x3

As for my top five favourites, hmm...

1. Fluttershy~ mlp-fhappy2.png

2. Twilight~ mlp-tcute.png

3. Pinkie Pie~ mlp-pido.png

4. Sunset Shimmer~ mlp-ssheh.png

5. Trixie~ mlp-trcheerful.png

If you ask me a week or so from now, though, I'll probably say something completely different, aside from with Fluttershy and Twilight... I can never make up my mind besides that. x3

am gonna name 10 foods/drinks and i would like you to list them from most favorite to less and why ready?

1. pasta
  2. chocolate
  3. cola drink
  4. juice
  5. chicken
  6. ice cream
  7. candies
  8. shakes
  9. turkey
  10. broth
  • Brohoof 1