open The Middle Of Nowhere In Particular

Kankuro

Synth was starting to calm down but stayed behind overdrive so she couldn't see the fire and it couldn't hit her, "My name is Synth, I think it is at least, can anypony tell me where we are and what we are doing in this place. Are we going on a camping trip?" Synth started to crawl away from the fire but progress was slow as she still had her hooves on her ears.

img-13197-1-img-13197-1-0ywP7th.png

Amber tucked herself into her sleeping bag and sat in silence.

How strange, she thought. It didn't take any time at all for these ponies to turn against each other... She gazed around the (now much larger) tent, at the other ponies. She thought about how they acted, and what their priorities were.

Even if we do find our way out of this place, it won't solve our problem regarding our memories, or where we should go next, she thought, frustrated. For all we know, there is no "way out"...

Amber sighed internally. There was no way she'd fall asleep with all the thoughts buzzing about in her head.

"Maybe I'll go stand guard too," she said to herself, standing up.

Edited by AmberDust

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

Overdrive sat there, and took a good hard look at the motley crew assembled around him.

"Let's see, there's the young filly Synth, the unicorn mare Amber Dust, the blue pegasus stallion Rising Shine, the pale blue pegasus stallion Lightning, the injured mare Wolf, the unicorn stallion Lordy Snow, as well as myself. That makes 7 of us total, although Synth's fear of fire and young age, and Wolfy's injury won't help much. So that leaves 5 able bodied ponies."

He contemplated where to go from here, especially considering the limited supplies and minimal knowledge anypony had. He still thought finding a source of water would be helpful first and foremost, but it would have to wait until morning.

After thinking about planning for the next step, and where to go from there, his thoughts turned to the injured mare, Wolf, again.

He sighed, as he began to fantasize. "There's just something about her. I don't know what it is, but I want to give her a home, if we ever get out of this mess. Raised by wolves? Yikes, that couldn't have been easy. I don't know, I'm probably just insane. Or maybe there's something else acting here..." His thought was abruptly cut off as his stomach growled. "Ugh, I'm hungry."

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Wolf walked over to the ponies that were sitting under the thick forest trees.

It was dark and it was silent... dead silent.

"Let me go out and find something to eat. You guys can trust me..." she said with a frown.

She then took a few more steps forwards with curious eyes.

@,

Overdrive, at this time, was sitting by the fire. He had found a can of beans in one of the backpacks, and was waiting for it to cook fully. His stomach growled again, this time with more ferocity.

As he waited for the beans to finish cooking, he noticed Wolf approaching, with a curious, perplexed expression on her face. "Well hello there, sunshine. What can I do for you?"

Overdrive then thought about their last encounter, and spoke. "I think we got off on the wrong hoof earlier, and I'd like to apologize for that. So, how's that leg holding up?"

He then checked the beans to see if they were fully cooked. Once he found them to his satisfaction, he bent the lid into a makeshift spoon, and started to eat.

Edited by Overdrive

When Overdrive and trotted away synth clamber up into a tree and layed down on one of the branches. Staying there for a couple of minutes she began to climb a bit higher while listening to the other ponies talk. "hey you,  I am very clearly able bodied you meany." Synth said as she found a nice spot and layed on a branch.

"It hurts... What do you think?" she said sarcastically.

Wolf's eyes rolled as she looked to the side. "Typical..." she said quietly to herself.

Wolf was never fond of stallions and she normally acted cold towards them.

Whenever she had to converse with one, she never had much to say because she didn't want her sharp tongue getting her into a confrontation.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Overdrive shrugged it off. Knowing the situation at large, he was stressed out enough as it was. Wolf's attitude didn't make him feel any more relaxed. Regardless, he knew he had to keep his composure, and remain calm.

"You know, I was just trying to be nice. I'm concerned about that injury because I don't want anypony to be left behind, left to die out here. I'm not going to take that risk."

He sighed, then continued to speak. "Look, I think you're cute, alright? I'd like to get to know you better sometime." At that moment, he grabbed the beans he was eating, and placed them in front of Wolfy. "Here, eat some of these. The vitamins and protein in them will help your wound heal quicker. One other thing: I'd appreciate it if you didn't snub me off. I'm only looking out for your, as well as everypony else's best interest."

Amber trotted slowly out of the tent, and saw the ponies sitting around the fire. I guess they're going to stand watch, she thought. Her eyes drifted upwards towards the foal in the tree. Amber gasped and galloped over.

@@child of the night

"What are you doing up there?" Amber cried, sounding very much like a mother. Realizing this, she blushed, then tried to compose herself.

"You could get hurt," she said sternly. "You ought to come down. We don't have enough tent fabric to bandage everypony." Amber offered the filly a friendly smile.

Edited by AmberDust

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

Ask me anything!

@@AmberDust,

Amber was startled awake from her nap by a pony calling to her from the ground. Rolling over she noticed the mare at the ground and thought about what to say, "I wont come down as long as the yellow flower is there. Also I know my hooves and I'll probably stay safer up here then down there, just look at the pony near the fire and her gash that needs stitches." Thinking she said too much Synth put her hooves over her mouth and hid her head.

@,

Overdrive thought about what he just said, sighed, and then spoke. "I'm sorry about that. This whole thing is just really stressing me out." He felt bad about snapping at Wolf, but the stress of the situation was beginning to test his patience.

He collected his thoughts. "You have to understand, I've spent a lot of my time alone in life." He sighed again. "I sometimes think I was destined to be alone, at least from what I can recollect right now. The way my life played out, the very little of it I remember, always saw me alone somewhere."

At this moment, Overdrive actually started to tear up a bit, and softly cried. "I'm- I'm tired of being alone. I hate being alone. It's all I've ever known, the very little I've known, since getting stuck wherever we are."

He took another deep breath, and spoke one last time. "If we ever get out of here, all I know is I'm probably going to end up back at whatever sort of life I had before this. I'm sorry for wasting your time." Overdrive stood up, turned away, and walked to a nearby cave. He walked deep enough in, and began venting his frustrations, often with echoing "colorful" language resonating from the cave.

"Look, I got my own problems... I don't have time to sit around and... listen to yours".

Wolf then stood up and dashed off into the night. She want to hunt even though she knew the ither ponies were strictly herbivores.

Before she went off into the brush, however, she looked at Overdrive and tilted her head to invite him.

@,

For a minute, Overdrive thought he was seeing things. He rubbed his eyes, looked again, and decided to follow. "Well, I've got nothing better to do," he uttered under his breath. He quickly caught up with Wolfy, and they went off into the jungle.

He was curious by what she meant. "Wait, what did you mean by you have problems? I can't imagine they're any worse than mine are."

Lightning sat alone against the pole of the tent. Wondering. He looked around the dark night, there was nothing much to see.

He just sat there.

"Why was that pony accusing me? I guess he's just frightened. Anything could set anypony off."

Eventually, Lightning got unbelievably bored. And he just sat there looking dull. But he stayed alert, anything could come out of the walls of the jungle. 

ANBU

After some time of laying and listening to conversations, he tought about the situation. What pony would put innocent ... at least he hopes ... ponies into a camp, in the middle of the dungeon, and erase most of their memory? Rising decided to can't sleep, even with a dafe feeling here, he still thinks, sleep and dead. He stands up and walks to Lightning.

"Hey, there."

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

@child of the night

Amber looked warily at the filly, but decided to leave well enough alone.

"Just be careful," she warned, before trotting away. She noticed that the two chatting ponies had left. I wonder where they went, she thought, concerned. She turned her attention to the two other ponies who sat outside the tent.

They' bore tired faces, and seemed upset. Amber trotted towards them.

"Hello," she said, trying to sound comforting. "Is everything alright...?"

Ask me anything!

@,

For a minute, Overdrive thought he was seeing things. He rubbed his eyes, looked again, and decided to follow. "Well, I've got nothing better to do," he uttered under his breath. He quickly caught up with Wolfy, and they went off into the jungle.

He was curious by what she meant. "Wait, what did you mean by you have problems? I can't imagine they're any worse than mine are."

The two ponies started sprinting into the darkness. 

"I hunt all the time. I know what i'm doing" she said as if Overdrive hadn't believed her earlier.

"Well, one problem is that i'm separated from home. I know that's one we all share, but my family needs me. I do have other issues, but I would never tell you".

The two ponies started sprinting into the darkness. 

"I hunt all the time. I know what i'm doing" she said as if Overdrive hadn't believed her earlier.

"Well, one problem is that i'm separated from home. I know that's one we all share, but my family needs me. I do have other issues, but I would never tell you".

Overdrive sighed. "At least you have a family. I've been without mine for years."

The thought of thinking what happened during his colthood only brought back bad memories. Overdrive had undoubtedly one of the worst colthoods imaginable. His mother passed away a few years after he was brought into the world, and his father was tragically killed as part of a misunderstanding back home.

"I left home years ago. All I know...," he started to choke up a little as he spoke, "...is that I'm the only one left in my family."

He kept up well with Wolf, but had no idea where they were headed.

Overdrive sighed. "At least you have a family. I've been without mine for years."

The thought of thinking what happened during his colthood only brought back bad memories. Overdrive had undoubtedly one of the worst colthoods imaginable. His mother passed away a few years after he was brought into the world, and his father was tragically killed as part of a misunderstanding back home.

"I left home years ago. All I know...," he started to choke up a little as he spoke, "...is that I'm the only one left in my family."

He kept up well with Wolf, but had no idea where they were headed.

Wolf began to slow down to a trot and abruptly came to a halt.

Overdrive ran into her; falling backwards.

"Be quiet". she said seriously. 

She then knelt down and had her eyes keen on an unsuspecting animal that was rustling in the canopy above.

Wolf was focused and was still as a rock.

After a few intense moments, she pounced at the animal that was now on the ground.

Wolf began to slow down to a trot and abruptly came to a halt.

Overdrive ran into her; falling backwards.

"Be quiet". she said seriously. 

She then knelt down and had her eyes keen on an unsuspecting animal that was rustling in the canopy above.

Wolf was focused and was still as a rock.

After a few intense moments, she pounced at the animal that was now on the ground.

After clumsily running into Wolfy, Overdrive got back up, dusted himself off, and intently watched. The technique and form she used, it was clearly something he wasn't used to seeing.

He stood there, watching the scene unfold in front of him, and the thing that kept running through his mind was, "What the...?"

To a degree, he was mesmerized by her movements, how graceful, agile and tactfully planned they were. Overdrive saw something in her, something that set her apart from the other mares he's seen.

@@AmberDust

"Nothing's been alright since we all got here. I can't remember anything. I can't even fly. This place took away the only thing I was good at. It helped me forget everything. I..- I..."

That's when Lightning broke down. He held up his walls all day, but all of a sudden, they just broke. He just sat there and sobbed.

"I- I'm pathetic.."  He whispered inbetween sobs...

ANBU

"Well, besides of the situation we are and that I can't remember most of my life, I'm pretty fine ..."

Rising sighs. He just hopes this is a terrible nightmare ... then Lightning suddenly broke down.

"Hey, listen, we are all in the same situation, we ave to keep together, your not pathtetic. Your just worried and scared as we all are, okay?"

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

Synth waited in the tree for long enough that she dozed off into a deep sleep. It was so deep that she managed to fall from the tree into a bush and not wake up. Thanks to her sleep she started to mumble things while she shivered.

"Jump Jump little pony, the ground will be nice and swift. There is nothing to be afraid of..."

"OH goodness, that filly fell from the .... oh.... she's alright"

Lordy was suprised to see the Filly sleeping calmly after such a fall.

"Honestly, we might not remember anything but I for one dont want to spend my entire life here. Me must find a way out of this blasted place"

He gives a stabbing look to Lightning and whispers to himself,

"maybe then we can find out who's behind all of this..."

bgocaNd.jpg

Signature by me

Sunny's Fan Club I love Sunset Shimmer <3

@,

Overdrive looked puzzled, watching the grace and agile Wolfy had while she moved and hunted. It was almost unnatural, but at the same time, he was mesmerized. The way and manner in which she moved, it was almost perfect, to a degree, angelic.

Yet there was one thing that was on his mind. All the maneuvers she was executing, with the earlier injury she sustained, just make sense to him.

"Wolfy, what about your leg?" he asked. "I thought you could hardly move, let alone do all of this?" He was concerned. Any aggravation of the already present injury could prove costly given the situation they faced.