Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there everypony!

York

Hey so I am pretty new to the whole brony thing. I've only been one for about 2 months now and after I started getting into the show I began to embrace the fact that I am apart of such a great community by wearing brony shirts to my high school, changing practically everything on my computer and Xbox to ponies related stuff and even asking for trips to mcdonalds just so I could get a pony toy. So I figured I should go and find a forum where I could talk to other people from the community, (even though I've never actually been on any other forums) and this one seemed like the best choice seeing as how awesome everyone on here is. Anyway just writing this to introduce myself to the site and I'll see all of you around!

• Brohoof 2

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here with us. May I ask where you live? :)

Is it maybe New York? (NY) or maybe as me, Sweden? (NY means NEW in Swedish and you said you are new)

Haha, maybe I'm totally wrong, but it's always fun to guess.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here with us. May I ask where you live? :)

Is it maybe New York? (NY) or maybe as me, Sweden? (NY means NEW in Swedish and you said you are new)

Haha, maybe I'm totally wrong, but it's always fun to guess.

I'm originally from New York but I recently moved out to Colorado and to be honest it's alot better out here in terms of the people, weather, scenery, etc. The only thing I miss is the city and the fact now I might have a hard time of ever going to broNYcon in the future.

(edited)

I'm originally from New York but I recently moved out to Colorado and to be honest it's alot better out here in terms of the people, weather, scenery, etc. The only thing I miss is the city and the fact now I might have a hard time of ever going to broNYcon in the future.

Okay. I live in a small town, haha. I hope you have it good there in Colorado :P

(I kinda figured out that you was from New York. Your english is way too good to be a 14 old kid from Sweden, haha) :)

Edited by Jokuc