````````````````````

````````````````````

````````````````````

````````````````````

````````````````````

Edited by ImGone
grammar
  • Brohoof 6

Hello! I had a similar experience. I used to have the same outlook on the show, but then I caught it on Netflix and my curiosity got the best of me.

Anyways, welcome and have fun!

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there thunderstroke, welcome to the forums! B) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community!  :wub:

As for how I became a brony, I first discovered this show a few months ago from one of kyrospawn's pony videos, I believe; probably a clip of Fluttershy and 'yay', or something :P The related videos were pretty short, and what I was seeing looked decent enough, so I checked out some more clips... soon got onto searching for montages... looked into the fanfics, and by then, there was no turning back :P

• Brohoof 4

I actually got into the show around the time it came out and "brony" wasn't really a thing. Someone mentioned liking the show on some site I was on and I thought it was a joke. But for whatever reason, I decided to watch the first episode on YouTube anyway. And in the first few minutes, I was like "wow, this is really stupid". But I quickly got into it.

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the MLP Forums :)

Personally, I became a fan of the show after my friend on Steam recommended it to me. I was skeptical at first thinking it was going to be boring considering it's a show for kids - but quickly found out it's actually alright. This was back in late 2012.

Nowadays though I'm losing interest in the show. :|

• Brohoof 4

Greetings fellow villager thunderstroke and welcome to the forums!

I remember how I felt when I first watched an episode too, it was an odd feeling at first but I always give things a chance to figure them out. One episode lead to another and I finished the series in a few weeks, then I started it over again. :D

Enjoy your stay! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to MLP forums!! I first saw an episode before liking ponies by accident so i'm glad you decided to join and become part of the herd. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are many activities for you to do as seen on the homepage so have fun! :D

Anyway have a great time and welcome to the herd! :)

• Brohoof 2

One fateful evening, The Brony fairy came to me in the night. It was a magical experience.  :P

Nah. I flicked on the television one day and saw Discord on "The Return of Harmony" I'd watched the show before out of curiosity, but as it turns out I went back after that and really enjoyed it.

Also, ,  glad to have you on board! I'm sure you'll really come to enjoy this place as others have before you and will continue! Welcome to this fantastic forum! Looking forward to seeing you around!  :umad:

• Brohoof 3

My best friend got me into the show. Before my friend got me into show I just looked past it, It just wasn't I was into, thought every now and I got curious and

then I saw a  group of people wearing mlp apparel, their 3 guy and 2 girls . The 2 girls wearing the mlp apparel seemed normal to me but the 3 guys  wearing the mlp apparel surprised me ,and I walked away confused . later on my friend tried to get me into mlp , but at first I was stubborn and would not watch the show. After awhile my curiosity got the best of me and I took my friend on his offer  and we sat down and we  had a mlp marathon. An after a few episodes,  I fell in love with the show .

• Brohoof 2

Just a few of us are "bronies", or just fans, is because we grew up with the very first generation of MLP, and I still love it. :pinkie:  I still don't get why some people (ponies?) hate the old ones, besides the baby one...ugh...  :eww:  Some like the show, and stuff... (I'm new to the Forums too.  :derp:)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Short version; I wasn't a fan, was forced to watch the show, and became a fan. :derp:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
On 1/17/2015 at 3:43 AM, BedBugBiter said:

Just a few of us are "bronies", or just fans, is because we grew up with the very first generation of MLP, and I still love it. :pinkie:  I still don't get why some people (ponies?) hate the old ones, besides the baby one...ugh...  :eww:  Some like the show, and stuff... (I'm new to the Forums too.  :derp:)

````````````````````

Edited by Haledjian
  • Brohoof 1