Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Couple of school doodles

iceestarz

Didn't have much time to doodle today. Though I'm really excited since I'm gonna start keeping a little journal for my thoughts plus so I can vent some of my anxiety and a few doodles may end up in there. :nom:

post-20175-0-43867200-1422398011_thumb.jpg

post-20175-0-67916000-1422398031_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 12

I feel bad for spending entire lessons dicking about drawing hilariously-bad Sonic OCs with my friends now...

Shame, I used to draw a lot in my free time and in school and I was getting (I feel) somewhat good at it, but now I actually have to pay attention in lessons, and I while my time away homeworking, playing, or writing.

Ah well, nice going, they look gooooood, especially that Mac and Twilight.

(I've spent the past five minutes trying to work out what's behind the second pic.., Physics?)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel bad for spending entire lessons dicking about drawing hilariously-bad Sonic OCs with my friends now...

Shame, I used to draw a lot in my free time and in school and I was getting (I feel) somewhat good at it, but now I actually have to pay attention in lessons, and I while my time away homeworking, playing, or writing.

Ah well, nice going, they look gooooood, especially that Mac and Twilight.

(I've spent the past five minutes trying to work out what's behind the second pic.., Physics?)

Lol I love bad sonic Oc's. They're friggin horrid and hilarious. :nom:

Edit: -now looking at it I see the words in that pic. That was pre cal junk actually on the other side of the notebook paper.

Edited by Cupcakes14

Lol I love bad sonic Oc's. They're friggin horrid and hilarious.

Oh, you have yet to see the depravity and depths of despair which we go to...in my Maths notepad. 

Spike, Guns, Arrows, Fists, Flames. All faster than sonic and more powerful and whatever :icwudt:

I think I saw Theta and Lambda, and I assumed:P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, you have yet to see the depravity and depths of despair which we go to...in my Maths notepad.

Spike, Guns, Arrows, Fists, Flames. All faster than sonic and more powerful and whatever :icwudt:

I think I saw Theta and Lambda, and I assumed:P

I bet they are the greatest most original ideas for a character ever.

And nope, pre cal stuff! Hell I took physics last year and have no idea what those two words you put are. :muffins:

^^^

post-20175-0-13661000-1422401090_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cupcakes14

I bet they are the greatest most original ideas for a character ever.

And nope, pre cal stuff! Hell I took physics last year and have no idea what those two words you put are. :muffins:

They are so original (and fast) that we, as mere humans, can't comprehend how good they are. SEGA want them, but they're too good.

Lamba is the wavelength symbol, Theta is the unknown angle symbol. Gawwwwd. Ugh, *shivers* trig. I'm so bad at everything but the basics of it. Hmm, you have incredibly neat handwriting..

• Brohoof 1

They are so original (and fast) that we, as mere humans, can't comprehend how good they are. SEGA want them, but they're too good.

Lamba is the wavelength symbol, Theta is the unknown angle symbol. Gawwwwd. Ugh, *shivers* trig. I'm so bad at everything but the basics of it. Hmm, you have incredibly neat handwriting..

Trig absolutely suuuucks. I hate it, this whole semester is just trig in my pre cal class. :maud:

Haha thanks! That's actually pretty rushed and sloppy by my standards though :P

• Brohoof 1

Trig absolutely suuuucks. 

I agree entirely- I rarely have any idea what's going on in maths in general though:P Trig is just soulless maths.

THAT'S RUSHED?! :blink:  It must look like bloody Times New Roman on a good day! 

• Brohoof 1

Those drawings are darn good for class doodles. Maybe they can help if your ever having a class about dimensions? :derp:

• Brohoof 1