Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Eh... Hellu :3

Deactivated

Hello Everypony

My name is Gigadash and i am new here :3

I got very small experience with forums but i think now is the time to start :D

I'm just glad to be a part of this Brony forum :)

Hope to see you guys later ;)

(edited)

Hello and welcome to mlpforums Gigadash! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

I am Jokuc and I'm sure you will make alot of new friends here. Maybe you could tell us a little bit about yourself, or how you became a brony, if you don't mind to? It's always fun to hear stories. Do you have a favorite pony in the show? I'd love to hear that! If you would like to keep this information to yourself, I'm fine with that. I am just curious to know. Anyways, I hope you will have a fantastimagical time with us here, we're such an awesome community, so I do not think it is possible to not have a great time here. I am looking forward to see which awesome opinions you bring with you to us.

If there is anything you want to ask, or if you just have something on your mind, feel free to message me anytime! I always reply sooner or (very unlikely) later. See you around!

Edited by Jokuc

Hello and welcome to mlpforums Gigadash!

I am Jokuc and I'm sure you will make alot of new friends here. Maybe you could tell us a little bit about yourself, or how you became a brony, if you don't mind to? It's always fun to hear stories. Do you have a favorite pony in the show? I'd love to hear that! If you would like to keep this information to yourself, I'm fine with that. I am just curious to know. Anyways, I hope you will have a fantastimagical time with us here, we're such an awesome community, so I do not think it is possible to not have a great time here. I am looking forward to see which awesome opinions you bring with you to us.

If there is anything you want to ask, or if you just have something on your mind, feel free to message me anytime! I always reply sooner or (very unlikely) later. See you around!

sure i can tell you about my self ;)

I am a brony that lives in norway and i likes to work with computer in spare time :) (and Brony stuff ;) )

I like all the ponys :3, but if must diced then i will pick Rainbow dash shes awesome :D

I bid you a warm welcome and look forward to interact with you in nearby future posts. I'm Dizzy (aka Violet Spiral pony wise) You can call me either. I hope you enjoy your stay! :P

I sure will :) Dizzy

Hi, I hope you have a great time here in the forums, you might not see very often cause I'm always in 2 places: Beyond Equestria, and RP world, but sometimes I get out and visit the welcoming Plaza

I am a brony that lives in norway and i likes to work with computer in spare time :) (and Brony stuff ;) )

Norway, huh?

Hey neighbour! :3