private Presentable Liberty: A Tale of Five Ponies

Firehearted

Void picked up the first letter he got and read it in his head, once he finished reading it he grumbled and hissed and then his spiny ears twitched and the realization hit him like a ton of bricks
"Hmmm...2 percent eh? And the 2 percent are inmates... but if that is true, everypony I know is infected by this 'virus'" He made a hoof gesture and changed his voice to sound deep and normal as he said virus

Void read the second letter and kind of flinched once done reading it
"All attempts at escape are futile?... Wait...They can hear me and my rants? HEY, WOAH WAIT YOU CAN HEAR ME?!" 
Void raised his voice suddenly and began to barge the metal door to his cell repeatedly until he fell to the ground panting
"I have ponies... to see and make sure... their okay YOU HEAR ME?! OH I BET YOU DO...!"

1781184578_VoidandFuschiaSignature.png.48429c7844a4aea6a5f6d767b39404f1.png
My main OCs are Void Crawler the buggo and Fuchsia Dewdrop the mothpone
~MLP Forum's Resident Pink Changeling Since 2014~

"What's wrong with that p-pony I wonder, well I would be a-acting like that, but if there's the v-virus, then my sis and friend are a1already infected, wait that means, d-darn it" Lance said thinking of hitting his head on the wall. "W-why are we the only ones n-not infected" Lance whispered to himself.

I was a soilder that had seen much but this was getting to me so I resorted to my one coping mechanism. Once I read the letter I grimly chuckled, "We're part of the two precent that are alive after some damn virus and because we were kidnapped and imprisoned?" My chuckle became laughter. "Talk about convenient, just fucking tell us what you want! Or will we conviently die before then?"

Life is the prologue to Death as Peace is the prologue to War
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-dancer-r7483 Shadow Dancer
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/indicus-r6450 Indicus (Human)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/indicus-pony-version-r6453 Indicus (Pony)

Link to where I got profile pic (I do not claim ownership of pictureused in my profile (http://viwrastupr.deviantart.com/art/Artorias-408084173)

Worth Ever Penny

"Don't waste your strength" I called into the Changeling's cell. "It's no good. If they plan to keep us here pounding on the door won't do anything"

I was thinking then it hit me like a freight train. Silver Cast is out there... She's out there... She's got to be okay... She has to be. She'd know. She's still at the medical collage. She has to know...

Elsewhere...

"It's all going just as planned..." He sat in his chair looking out the window and at the slowly dying land. "Soon... Soon..." He had plans. He wasn't out for power. No. He already had that. Celestia and Luna were already in his hoof. He was ready for the bigger leagues. "A league no one else has been to yet" He smiled to himself as his plan played out. Soon his little investments would be ready. Soon.

*THUNK* All the windows slammed shut cutting off the slowly fading light from the setting sun as well as cutting off any forms of communication between the prisoners. Lights out. I felt for the bed and snuggled into the uncomfortable combinations. I tried to force the thoughts out of my head as I tried to sleep. 

Aloha from sunny and/or rainy Hawaii!

Atlas: The fez-wearing adventurer

Hunter: The resident werewolf

Patches: The only doctor for the next ten miles

"R-really, it's bed t-time, but I'm a rebel, and r-rebels don't sl-" Lance was cut off as he fell asleep on the unconfrortable bed. He had a horrible nightmare about what could be happening outside the cells, like other ponies dieing from the virus, or possibly being the last pony.

I sighed knowing that this day has ended and more await us, and that we would need to help each other stay somewhat sane. With the lights out I climbed into bed and slept, my memories wanting to be heard at long last. I went from one hell to the other, I shuddered in my sleep.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/shadow-dancer-r7483 Shadow Dancer

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/indicus-pony-version-r6453 Indicus (Pony)

Link to where I got profile pic (I do not claim ownership of pictureused in my profile (http://viwrastupr.deviantart.com/art/Artorias-408084173)

Void glanced at the now closed windows and sighed as he was still on the ground in front of the door he WAS barging on until falling to the ground tired "Well, what that blue pony said was true, no point in me banging the door, and I may as well sleep since all my screaming and anger fuelled banging on the door was tiring..." Void clambered onto the bed and groaned out of frustration
"Best. Bed. Eeeeever..." He grunted and pretty much stated sarcastically as he let out a hiss and didn't fall asleep, not for a moment, he was too agitated to even think about sleep

Strong sighed as the windows closed, lights out huh? Shaking his head, he climbed into the bed and tried his best to get comfortable. It didnt help that he was a little too big for the already uncomfortable mattress. He finally resolved to laying on his back, looking up at the ceiling as he let the slow silence of the room drift him off into an uneasy sleep.

@@RhythmicBrony,@@Handsome Changeling, @@Shadow Dancer, @@LunaFlower226,  

DAY 2: It's so lonely here.

*Click* The windows slide open bringing what little light the sun had to offer at this time of morning. *Poof* A plate of yet more mush appears on the floor with a spoon and fork.

"Whoedy do..." I looked up at the time. Six o clock. I've got some time to kill. I levitated the food to me and began to eat. I've tasted worse and I need to eat. If this is what that Dr Bit says it is

*FFFFTTT*

Patches,

Well... It looks like I went clear past my target. I walked all the way to the other side of the forest! Ugh... I'll try to find the ruins but I'm probably just going to head back home and get you out of that damned prison. 

Why'd you even get locked up? I know you're not a felon or anything and no one wants you dead... Weird. Ah well! Just don't die of boredom.

Atlas

I guess he doesn't know... Wait... If he doesn't know and he's only been in the woods for a day... This thing spread fast... Or Dr Bit isn't to be trusted. Yeah, probably that. He's trying to mess with our heads and break us... If we break he can toy with us as much as he wants. But why? He's given no clear reason why he wants us here.

*FFFFTTTT*

Dr Bit would like to wish all of you good morning.

Well at least he's cordial. 

"Mornin' everyone!" I shouted knowing everyone could easily hear. I hardly knew any of them but did I really want to? Yes... Yes I do. I need to get to know those I am stuck with. They could save my life and I their's.

"Mornin" I said popping up to look at the Changeling in the cell over. I was still a bit scared of him but he hadn't sucked the lvoe out of me yet so maybe he wasn't out to get me.

By now I had forced any thoughts of Silver Cast our of my head. I can't think about it. If I did I'd just break down.

Lance woke up with a jump out of bed. "I really h-hate sleeping now, I g-guess I can tell s-somewhat why sis h-hates sleping."'Lance said qouietly then heard the good morning. He didn't feel like replying to the unknown pony and just sat. "There's no way o-out of this, is t-there" Lance questioned himself.

Void was laying on his bed staring up at the ceiling with wide eyes just after he read the letter that he found extremely pointless and he once again ignored the food as it wouldn't do much for his appetite, in fact it would barely do anything
"Not like I need some Mr.Bit telling me morning when I am locked up..." He said stubbornly and then heard that blue pony in the cell next to his.
"Oh, morning random pony, I really need to get your name in the next millennia it's weird just thinking of you as 'That blue dude' in my head"

Edited by Handsome Changeling

@@Handsome Changeling,

"It's Patches. Come to think of it I don't have your name either" Do Changelings even have names? Am I being a bit prejudice? Well they did nearly kill ponies back in Canterlot... "I've been referring to you as "that Changeling" this whole time" Um... Now what? This really didn't feel like the place for small talk... We were going to be stuck here for at least a few days though. Hurry up, Atlas, will you?

"Soooo... Since we've both been thrown into an unknown jail cell in and unknown location and seemingly only two people know we're here what's with you? Did they drag you from the Changeling hive or something? I've probably said this before but I'm still scared out of my mind you're going to eat my love by the way"

((And I have chosen who will get letters from Midnight AKA Charlotte. I'm writing up the first letter now))

• Brohoof 1

I woke up and read today's letter from Dr.Bit, and was unamused. I listened into the conversation next to my cell, once I heard the word Changeling I had a flash of rage my memory winding back to the invasion on canterlot and my marefriends death. "Even here you haunt me." I did not notice I said that aloud.

Strong woke up with a groan as he heard the pony calling out good morning. "Oh yeah, splendid day. I think Ill head into ponyville and get some fresh apples from Applejack... oh wait, Im in prison" he muttered, his voice thick with sarcasm. He rolled out of bed just as the letter and food appeared, he looked at both with a smirk and a roll of his eyes. His ear flicked over to listen to Lance and he sighed, "You think like that and youve already lost. We are gonna find a way..." he said to Lance as he began to take a couple bites of the 'food'. 

"Not sure I caught your name earlier, what was it?"

@@Firehearted,

Void let out a violent sounding hiss and replied to Patches
"My original name is Drone.V-676 but my real name is Void Crawler nice to meet you Patches, though the circumstances of this meeting are a little strange, and I am not of the Hive, I was...Hmmm I think I was walking home near the Everfree and all I remember is blacking out and waking up here. Oh and the love thing, as tempting as it is" Void joked but forgot to sound jokey as he spoked
"I won't take your love, I am understanding of how vile it is to steal such a precious thing" Void was leaning on the wall again as he talked
"So no need to worry heheh"

'Wonderful, I heard the comment from the other cell, even here I haunt you? Not my fault I am this breed of monster eh' He thought to himself

@@Handsome Changeling,

I nearly jumped out of my skin when he hissed at me... Oh, please Celestia say he was joking there. "Yeah... Yeah. Good to meet you too, Void Crawler" I ducked back down. Wait. In the Everfree? I popped back up. "You live in the Everfree?" How? Atlas had stressed to me many times that a house in the Everfree was the stupidest thing you could ever do in there... Maybe he was only talking about the inner part. Still this Changeling had my interest.

@@RhythmicBrony,

*FFFFFTT* An ornate letter drops from your tube. It even smells of icing!

Good day!

I don’t think you know me, but from what I’ve heard it seems you and I are the last people this town, or Equestria it seems, that are still uninfected.

I own a pastry shop not far from where your cell is. But as I don’t want to get infected. I cannot sell my pastries to anyone anymore. Except you. I would really appreciate it if you could visit me sometime, and maybe we could have a cup of tea.

By the way,

My name is Charlotte.

Nice to meet you.

((I have also chosen who gets a Happy BuddyTM! Yay!))

• Brohoof 1

When the letter appeared in Strong's cell, he raised his eyebrow at the seemingly different envelope it had come in. Was it another from this Bit guy? With a sigh, he rolled off the bed and walked over, noticing the scent of icing that made him think of some of his favorite pastries. He read the letter and tilted his head to the side. He and her were the only ones uninfected? But wait, there were others right here in the cells next to him that werent infected either. Strange. She spoke of owning a pastry shop near here, which explained the smell of icing coming from the letter. 

He sat back with a gaze showing he was racking his brain as to how she came to sending him this letter, not that it wasnt appreciated... way better than getting one from Bit anyway. 

"Hey guys" he called into the other cells, "Anyone know a Charlotte by chance? One that happens to own a bakery?"

The question forced me out of my thoughts, "I really don't recognize the name or the bakery but then again I don't get around much but to shop and get supplies for the forge I work at." I then listened for the replies from the other cells. 'Better get to know the others, might help me get out of here'.  

Edited by Shadow Dancer

@@Firehearted

Void nodded and grinned slightly which accidentally showed his fangs in full as he responded to Patches 

"I live in a clearing right on the edge of the Forest, the home I live in is against the tree line"
He said with his grin holding it's not meant to be nasty look.

@@RhythmicBrony,

Void then heard a few of the other ponies in the cells through Patches and thought 'Okay there is more ponies in here then I though' and he then replied in his strange gravely voice
"Me neither, the name ain't ringing any bells, and a Bakery ain't my style so that is off the list!" He said in a raised voice

"No, I-I've never been to a p-pastry shop before" Lance said thinking that Celi would love to go to one. He started walking around a bit, thinking of what to do next. "I w-wish that there was s-something more to d-do then t-this" Lance whispered to himself, still walking around trying to find out what to do.

((I meant to put Midnight, not Charlotte. Well too late now so keep it as is))

Void creeped me out but he seemed to mean well. His fangs didn't help. I was keeping my guard up though. The subtle signs may be telling he doesn't mean well as I think he does.

*FFFFTT*

Patches... I don't even know how to start his letter. You might now want to hear this in a jail cell so you don't have to read if you don't want to.

I wasn't expecting to be burying someone today. Last night I camped out in a clearer sport of the woods and it was pitch black. In the morning I woke up to find a house nearby. Naturally I went to the house to ask for directions and just say "hi" since I normally know everything about who and what's in the Everfree. When I looked around I found a dead mare. Blood was everywhere. Everywhere. I did a good check of her body and it wasn't from an attack but I think a disease. If I had to guess internal bleeding in the liver and stomach but I'm no doctor. It was morbid to say the least. 

I couldn't just leave a body there so I buried her next to the house. It seemed like someone else lived in the place by the extra bed and just the looks of it so I left a note for the poor soul who lost her. I washed up using some strongest medical herbs I've got and bathed in the local river so I should be fine. 

I just felt like I needed to tell someone. It just reminds me of the "thing" and I needed to get it out. Sorry if it was a downer. I'll be back to civilization soon. Sit tight.

Atlas

@@Handsome Changeling

Wow... Dr Bit wasn't toying with us... This was the real deal. But if he comes back he'll get infected if he isn't already... I pushed the thought away. Now wasn't the time.

"It's real" I told Void. "That virus Dr Bit's talking about. Read this. It's my friend who's coming to bust me, and hopefully us, out" Then I remembered the shield. Damn. I guess I'll read it aloud. I pushed at it anyway just cause but the letter went through like it was air. Apparently the shield only stops living matter as my hoof hit it like a wall.

• Brohoof 1

@@Firehearted,

Void was quite surprised the letter made it through and before he picked it up he said
"Well, maybe Dr.Bit is genuine then, highly doubt it but maybe, and that virus? So we are like the 2% Eh"
Void then picked up the letter and proceeded to read it, his face looked near blank to any recognisable facial expression until he was done reading it, his facial expression was still blank and he slid down the wall and used magic to pass the letter back to Patches through the window
"I...I need to think" He muttered and then added "How many houses are in that area?...Maybe, maybe she is fine...Kelly is fine, yeah...fine" Him trying to reassure himself was not helping at all and he knew it

@@Handsome Changeling

I took the letter back from him. What's with him? I hopped back up to look into his cell. Did he just have a thing about death? No. If so he'd have broken when we heard about the virus... Something was wrong.

"What's with you?" I asked. Maybe not the best question but still. I myself was trying to blot out bad thoughts but I couldn't pin what his deal was.

@@Firehearted,

Void let out a heavy sigh and held back any more nasty emotions
"I think...That mare was my best friend, the one in your letter that was mentioned being buried...Piece two and two yeah, I said I have a home in a nice area of the Everfree, your friend or whatever that pony is to you finds a home, made for two and a dead mare is there..."
Void then tucked his head into his legs and sat leaning on the wall opposite the window with his head down and his body trembled a bit

@@Handsome Changeling

I couldn't help but feel a little sympathetic for the changeling two cells to my right, we both lost someone close to us and were powerless to stop it myself in the invasion of Canterlot and this Changeling, I believe void was his name by a virus. Both situations that the mourning party was powerless to intervene and stop it. "I'm sorry for your loss." I said my voice somber.