Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hey this is djpony the male version

XxX_getrektm8_XxX

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: my friend at school told about it it seems fun so far

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: well see its more like me thinking mlp was still in 2nd gen because that was wat i was taught but then i saw the pony spin web page and it was so cute

i love music and video games (i made a clan) lol. i hate bullies so much i could just scream lol im actually the male version of djpony the reason why is because i cant remember the password to my  old account. if u wana play ps3 cod bo2 with me my username is SAINTS_x_SAn7 the reason why im here because  i forgot  how to get around here lol. XD

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome back to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise                     :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you                     :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3