Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Controller_Skies

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Stumbled across it looking for pony Servers in games.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw a lot of vore art on DeviantArt. It sparked my interest so I watched the first episode on netflix. The cliffhanger made me want more, so I became a brony.

I am Controller Skies, I am new here, I am married to Rainbow Dash and I love it when she eats me whole. Sometimes I shrink myself and hide in her food so she can eat me unawarely. I can use magic to revie ponies who are dead so long as they aren't dead for longer than 74 hours. I like everypony besides Derpy, i don't know why so please don't ask, I just don't like her. I love vore and I often do Vore RPs. Rainbow Dash is Obviously my favorite pony, Otherwise I wouldn't have married her. We have two kids, Rainboom Skies a boy and Sonic Dash a girl. Our 4 pony family couldn't be happier! :D

I love playing video games. Heck they're my natural talent! once I get the basics of a game, I will do at least decent every time! My favorite Games are all pony related but I also really love Devil May Cry and Resident evil 4.

Sometimes Rainbow Dash becomes nightmare Rainbow Dash and she becomes VERY hostile... It scares me.

Luckily, when I die, i always respawn as if in a video game with unlimited lives. It allows my Wife Rainbow Dash to Digest me and use my body as nutrients as much as she wants. It makes her very strong.

I can never say no to her. It's literally impossible for me to say no to anything she wants. I am good friends with everypony and I LOVE to Roleplay. I also go on Brony based servers just cause I can.

I LOVE GAMING! PONIES FOREVER! :D

• Brohoof 4

Welcome bro hope u have an awesome time here on the forum!!! Best Wishes :)

P.S - If you need anything feel free to ask im on most of the time =D

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Welcome bro, enjoy your time in this community and don't forget to take your cupcake and some cider too.

Why thank you for the welcoming! :)

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

I'm happy that you care about me :smug:

Welcome bro hope u have an awesome time here on the forum!!! Best Wishes :)

P.S - If you need anything feel free to ask im on most of the time =D

That's great, i'll notify you in case I need anything

• Brohoof 4

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise                     :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you                     :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2