Feedback on OC Color

Tom Snyder

(edited)

img-3550713-1-solar_runner_taking_notes_

So this is Solar Runner, this was made in memory of my friend, who was a therapist by trade. But i want to get feedback on his coloring.

Edited by Candy Star

img-3550713-1-solar_runner_taking_notes_

So this is Solar Runner, this was made in memory of my friend, who was a therapist by trade. But i want to get feedback on his coloring.

Did you make this Star?  Wow if you did!  I like the golden to his white,  makes a good color clash and his hair style is nice and adds to the over all layout! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Did you make this Star?  Wow if you did!  I like the golden to his white,  makes a good color clash and his hair style is nice and adds to the over all layout! 

Yes, i did. I have a new cutie mark design, but i have no idea of how to put it together. One of my friends suggested making it a sun with that symbol layered over it, but the symbol would be purple to match his eye color. I even emailed her to send it to me, it'll be some time before i get an answer.

Edited by Candy Star

I think the black looks good in his coloring a bit!  You did a grand job Star!  Hell ima a  jealous bitch you

made him!