Ask me, AmberDust!

AmberDust

(edited)

Who did you get to do you wonderful OC art for your avatar/character pages?

Love the Luna Cosplay Plum!

*rereading old posts*

Byyy the way, I sell vectors now. :P

What are you looking forward to this year? ^_^

Aah, Gong Hay Fat Choy! Happy Year-of-the-Rooster!

It feels like there are a lot of things to be scared about this year...and it's hard to be positive in that regard...but there are always good things happening, too. How about movies? I'm going to see a new Yugioh movie on Tuesday with my friend, plus the Power Rangers movie will be out in March, and I still have my fingers crossed for Tintin. Oh, and Wreck it Ralph 2!

Other than movies, I'm looking forward to study break and summer vacation so I can a) be with my family,  b ) work on my Etsy store, and c) hopefully buy the new Pokémon game and play it with my bro! And then there's all the Discworld books I want to read...

Most of the things I'm looking forward to are just regular things, I realize. ^^' Nothing spectacular really to look forward too, except maybe a convention or two...? 

May we all live in uninteresting times!

Edited by AmberDust
  • Brohoof 1

Hi there, how are you?

How is the weather in your region?

Which song is your current favorite?

I'm good! Tired, and lazy, but good.

I'm disappointed to say that this winter has been basically snowless where I am. I bet it's much snowier back home...:(

My favourite song? Hm. I've had "you're welcome" from Moana stuck in my head, but I wouldn't say it's my favourite. There are just too many to choose from, and of course it depends on my mood.

When I could give some of my snow (I have enough snow since two weeks here) to you, would you take snow from me?

Warm or cold weather, what do you like more and why?

I will gladly take your snow!

I can't handle overly warm weather, plus I don't have an air conditioner, so I prefer dealing with cold weather.

• Brohoof 1

I can't handle overly warm weather, plus I don't have an air conditioner, so I prefer dealing with cold weather.

Same here. I mean, it is so much easier to protect yourself form coldness than from hot weather, or? 

How hot can the summer be in your region?

Do you usually have often snow in winter?

Is the world nothing more than a chunk of earth drifting aimlessly through the solar system, heading to its inevitable demise at the hands of the Sun?

Excellent question! The world is actually a flat disk riding on the backs of four elephants who are in turn riding on the back of a giant turtle a big chunk of many, many different things! Dirt, rocks, water, gasses, life of all sorts (and really I mean all sorts)! I wouldn't say it's drifting so much as orbiting, or perhaps pacing about the solar system, and I believe we've been on rather friendly terms with the sun ever since that whole Primordial Soup business. It's really a nice system, when you think about it.

Same here. I mean, it is so much easier to protect yourself form coldness than from hot weather, or? 

How hot can the summer be in your region?

Do you usually have often snow in winter?

Where my home is, not where I'm schooling, the summers get fairly warm. High twenties, or low thirties, on rare occasions. Nothing crazy. Winters, on the other hand, are very very cold and snowy. Usually -20 to -30....once we had a day a couple years ago where it was -52! It was warmer on Mars!

(This is all in degrees Celcius, by the way.)