Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ore, SANJŌ!

Technous285

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

*Rider Kicks that damned Imagin, Momotaros out of the driver's seat* Sorry 'bout that folks, hazards of being a multi-fandom member.

Th' names Technous285 ("nous" like "mouse"), and if ye be a member of BAU and fellow Australian, ye will probably already know me from there.

To get things out of the way; My fave princes (so far) is Luna, Twilight is the one of the Mane 6 I identify with the most, Twilcorn was NOT "The. Worst. Possible. THING!" to hit the show, Magical Mystery Cure is over-hated and (in addition to using an awesome Beatles reference in the title and flow of the story) did a damn fine job of doing in 22 minutes more than Power Rangers has done in over 80 episodes since Saban bought the series back and started airing on Nickelodeon (Samurai through Super Megaforce).

I'm a Power Rangers kid that grew up on the Zordon-Era (MMPR S1 through In Space) and has gotten fresh hope for the series thanks to Dino Charge.

I'm a Tokusatsu fan that watches Power Ranger's bigger brother and elder cousin, Super Sentai (brother) & Kamen Rider (cousin).

Tennant is my Doctor.

Janeway rules, Nu-Kirk drools.

High-hopes and low-expectations (Thanks Extra Credits!) that Star Wars Ep7 is going to be decent.

Doom 3 & Doom (The Movie) urinated over the awesomeness that was DOOM & DOOM II: Hell on Earth. The 2013 remake of Rise of the Triad is as awesome as the 1995 original game, if a bit too packed with action and chaos.

Oh and Beast Machines is still better than Bayformers.

I think that covers most of the things. Oh, and I'm also on YT as ElNeroDiablo or ElNeroDiablo Studios if you follow most of the analysts like AntonyC, SilverQuill, Past Analysis, KeyFrame, etc, etc, etc...

Edited by Technous285
  • Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-73881200-1420426576_thumb.png

Hey there Technous285, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

Good to see another Whovian on here!  :catface:There's quite a few of us here recently, for whatever reason  :blink: And I think that Twilicorn and Magical Mystery Cure receive way too much hate, too; I loved the songs in that episode, and Twilight becoming an alicorn seems a reasonable enough development to me =/

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 3

Hello my happy pony friend =)=)=)=)=) and welcome to this land of pony people =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great time here with happy pony friends who are here =)=)=)=) and meet many new happy interesting friends here =)=)=)=)=) while having fun time posting on the topics =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =))=)!

• Brohoof 3

Oh, I almost forgot to mention how much of a computer geek I am, having built my own computers from the chassis up for nearly the past 20 years, starting when I was 8 - back in the days with Windows 95 and having to install drivers one-at-a-time without USB and through glorified DOS commands.

Currently, for my main gaming/video editing/rendering/folding rig, I've dropped around $3000 AUD in parts alone (not including software and peripherals) since December 2011, just to have the following:

CoolerMaster HAF-932A chassis

ASRock Z77 Extreme6

Intel Core i7-3770K OC'd @ 4.2GHz (42x multiplier, stock 100MHz clock)

32GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 (4x8GB)

Thermaltake 750W EVO Blue PSU

ASUS DRW-24B3LT DL DVD±R/RW Lightscribe Recorder

16TB worth of Seagate Barracuda's (4x4TB)

EVGA 6GB GTX780 SC ACX

Antec KUHLER H2O 920 CPU cooler

8x GELID Wing 12 120mm PWM Blue LED Fan (4 pulling air in on the 932A's side panel, 2 pulling air out the 932A's roof, 2 in push-pull on the KUHLER 920 mounted on the back panel)

Yes, I realise that's an insane amount of parts and insane amount of cash to drop on parts, but to get a pre-built system from like Dell or Apple would easily be like $5K and I wouldn't have even HALF the storage that I currently have and need.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2