Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A Quest into Tartarus (RP)

P-Jay

*As they walked Silver's armor glowed radiating with a magical holy light that illuminated the tunnel causing full complete visibility*

You have nothing to fear my fellow comrade! My divine equipment is hear! And it shall protect us all! Not just me!
a94d5684730d916864f947a968609c83.png

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Blizz crept through said tunnel, *EEEEEEE--* "Aaah *covers ears* what is that?! *spots evil blood-sucking demon bats* Bats!!  Freezerang take em out!!" *Programs freezerang to hit the bats and throws it* *Shing* *Crack* Each bat that was hit, froze and fell to the ground and flew away. "That was close, hey end of the tunnel and I see something shiny! Wait a minute *rumbling* it's a trap! this room's coming down go back the other way!!!" *Skates out of there*

(It's a trap! BGM It starts boring but then then picks up for the vibe of walking into a trap)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNrGOidf4y0

Edited by IceBlizzard

Stay behind me everpony! *Silver said as he maintained his guard clutching his sword firmly in both hooves running with Ice Blizzard and the others flailing his sword around effortlessly cutting through any obstacles and debris that got in the way*
a94d5684730d916864f947a968609c83.png

Blizz was puzzled and angry at the same time but after a long time to breathe he said, "Ugh! It was a trick! Do you think this mysterious black pegasus is behind this? For all we know he could've expected that Celestia would send someone down here to get that relic! We gotta be more careful guys, is there any way we can 'detect' a trap before we set it off? I gotta calm down...*gets an apple from his inventory and eats it* anyone else want an apple?"

(Tartarus BGM resumes)

Edited by IceBlizzard

Blizz was puzzled and angry at the same time but after a long time to breathe he said, "Ugh! It was a trick! Do you think this mysterious black pegasus is behind this? For all we know he could've expected that Celestia would send someone down here to get that relic! We gotta be more careful guys, is there any way we can 'detect' a trap before we set it off? I gotta calm down...*gets an apple from his inventory and eats it* anyone else want an apple?"

(Tartarus BGM resumes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRXGxYAXXh4

It would be wise to gather evidence before we make accusations. I do not want to be suspicious of an ally. But now is not the time to be discussing this. We must press onward if we are to reach our goal. Is everypony present and accounted for? *he asked looking around to see if the whole group was there*

img-3599089-1-a94d5684730d916864f947a968

caliber looked up from the back of the group. "im here," he said, as he walked up next to SS. "what happened?" he looked at the room, with dead bats, and debris cluttered the room. "oh, well, what are we waiting for? lets go!" caliber walked a little, then heard something. "wait." he ordered, as he shut down his sense of smell, taest, and sight, to boost his sense of hearing. "i...hear someone." he said, "it...sounds like a mare. we might not be the only ones down here." he opened his eyes, and enabled his senses. "we best be careful. i cannot stress that enough."

If what you say is correct and the enemy is a mare this poses a problem...I cannot harm a mare...It would be disgraceful and dishonorable for a knight to do so. That would besmirch my honor as a knight. I could not live such a thing down. My knighthood would be shamed.

caliber looked at him. "thats your problem, bro. i have no quarrel with her, unless she attacks me." calibers eyes darkened. "then i'd have to kill her." his eyes brightened again. "but thats only is she attacks me! other than that, we could be friends, even!" caliber accepted an apple from IB. "thanks, friend!" he said, as he began munching.

@

IB was in agreement, "Hitting a girl is wrong guys like SS says, moral values is a things, but I'll be darned if I let anyone, even a mare harm my teammates. Heres an idea: if she's hostile and is looking for some trouble, let me handle her, hitting a girl may be wrong but through the use of tacticality I can attack with indirect or protectile moves such as ice balls. And I'll only do it in defense or to fight back, but I'm not starting a fight. Sound good?"

*clop clop clop* "She's getting closer! Brace yourselves!"

Edited by IceBlizzard

caliber looked at him. "thats your problem, bro. i have no quarrel with her, unless she attacks me." calibers eyes darkened. "then i'd have to kill her." his eyes brightened again. "but thats only is she attacks me! other than that, we could be friends, even!" caliber accepted an apple from IB. "thanks, friend!" he said, as he began munching.

A chivalrous knight does not strike a female. Even if I die I'll never harm a mare...

@

IB was in agreement, "Hitting a girl is wrong guys like SS says, moral values is a things, but I'll be darned if I let anyone, even a mare harm my teammates. Heres an idea: if she's hostile and is looking for some trouble, let me handle her, hitting a girl may be wrong but through the use of tacticality I can attack with indirect or protectile moves such as ice balls. And I'll only do it in defense or to fight back, but I'm not starting a fight. Sound good?"

*clop clop clop* "She's getting closer! Brace yourselves!"

Very well I shall see what tactical means you come up with to deal with this said threat. Justice does come before all else. If the princess ever orders me to execute a mare then I will.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Lagging through the tunnel, Sinusoid is jump-scared by just about everything, and grows much more anxious. He continues to stay silent until he hears the conversation about whether or not they could hurt a mare, and speaks up. "This argument is somewhat pointless; the way that I see it, we should fight an enemy corresponding to the force of their attacks. For example, if a mare hurts us more than a stallion, we should retaliate more towards the mare."

@@@Asbel Lhant

IB was smug, "Hehe, trust me guys, there's more then one way to do something, and that includes fighting a girl if I have to fight this one, I'll show ya how it's done." IB then prepares himself for the possibility of an incoming threat by charging up his arms, emitting a light blue shine.

I will do what I must. I will protect my comrades and those I care about even if it costs me my life! I will fight as long as there is breath in my body! I will fight until my body breaks! The forces of evil shall not prevail! I will cross all 9 layers of Tartarus!

A stallion was in the middle of a battle against a Skelepony still wearing its Chest piece and Full Helmet, both of which are black. It was wielding a black great sword in one hoof. Blood trickling from the tip of the blade to the hilt even when it is pointed mostly down.

"Ugh... Damn it... I will kill you!" The stallion had said, pulling out his sword in one hoof and his dagger attached to his bracer. He stands there getting ready to charge in as it stands there readying for another attack.

*Silver approached the stallion*

Hello my good sir, You seem to be in a bit of a jam. May I help you? *Silver drew his sword and prepared for battle staring at the undead monster preparing to cut in in half with a swift but stylish attack* Prepare to taste my blade monster!

Edited by Asbel Lhant

IB heard what was going on, "Woah nice fighting skills. Who are you?" IB questioned the strange pony with black armor, and was wondering, "What's that guy doing here? And why? Did Celestia send him as support to help us? Or is he hostile?!" "Alright tell us who you are or feel the chill!!" Blizz charged himself up again but then he was knocked out via crossfire.

Edited by IceBlizzard

Sinusoid looks over to see a somewhat ramdom-seeming battle to the side. "No... Why are there so many scary things here?" He pauses, then defends his statement; "I meant that rhetorically, so please don't answer it." Then, seeing Silver walk up to one of the ones fighting, he honestly thinks, "That overconfident moron might end us." and sighs.

@Queen Syannax

Sword of Righteousness!!! Empower!!! *Silver said heroically as his blade glowed with a bright golden yellow aura as he charged hacking through the monster cutting it in half with a swift slash* That takes care of that! Now then, may I ask your name my good sir?

The skelepony drops in half and then starts to drag itself together. Clacking of bone and armor along the rock as it stands back up a voice echos with a magical nature "Your turn" It starts charging at Silver Sword with its great sword in a classic cleaving motion.

The stallion lunged forward at the skelepony with her sword and Dagger "Eeerah!" He made that sound as he stabbed the skelepony in the chest piece's fore leg hole. It took the sword from her as it was dashing. Striking at Silver Sword making a small cut on his chest piece but doing nothing in terms of damage to him. "I've been dealing with it... For the past half hour..." The stallion said after backing up some away from it getting his other dagger out and ready.

Wilhelm rolled his eyes slightly and raised the rifle to his shoulder. "Well, it's obvious, isn't it? You need to destroy everything it's made of. Aim for the joints, and then crush the remains!" He aimed down the sights and fired off a short burst of teal light, taking the skelepony's left front leg off.

• Brohoof 1

Ah!!! M-My armor!!! It's been scratched!!! But how can that be!?!?!? *he then looked at the skeleton pony's sword and noticed that it was a cursed weapon* Oh of course...Both that monster and it's weapon are given life by dark magic...This calls for a more drastic approach! EXPUNGING SWOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!! *he shouted as he charged unleashing a flurry of slashes with the blade imbued glowing bright yellow with holy magic*

Edited by Asbel Lhant

It starts blocking several of Silver Swords attacks but still gets hit by most of them as the shots are fired a leg buckles. The skelepony slash's at the stallion that stabbed it and gets a decent cut on him. "OW!" The stallion jumped back out of the way when cut. Everypony sees the blood from the stallion trickle down the blade and onto the hoof of the Skelepony and it slowly vanishes on the hoof as parts of damage to the skelepony starts to disappear and it is able to stand back up just as quickly as it had dropped.

Tartarus truly has untold horrors...But I will not lose!!! Sword of Righteousness!!! Give me your power!!! *he said holding the blade to his face as it imbued with holy magic radiating with a fiery bright golden yellow aura* SHINING BLADE OF TRIUMPH!!! SOLAR REQUIEM!!! *he began to dash rapidly from various directions with sword slashes*

Noticing the difficulty in defeating the skelepony, Sinusoid if feeling increasingly compelled to help. "Could I try some magic thing that I figured out? It's difficult to explain." He says, asking for permission, even in battle. Almost every one of his known attacks were sound-related spells, and could probably help, but not nessicarily win a battle.

Noticing the difficulty in defeating the skelepony, Sinusoid if feeling increasingly compelled to help. "Could I try some magic thing that I figured out? It's difficult to explain." He says, asking for permission, even in battle. Almost every one of his known attacks were sound-related spells, and could probably help, but not nessicarily win a battle.

Good observation. I seem to recall that the undead are weak to Fire Magic. That might be good to try. *Silver said as he continued to fight the monster with his sword pummeling it with the attack*

OOC: Queen Syannax is the one who should decide if the monster was defeated by this or not.

Edited by Asbel Lhant