Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Attack on Equestria

Lightning Crasher

"Gaaaah!" She cried out as she came in contact with the taser. She noticed she could no long move her wings after that jolt of electricity. She looked to the man with the small pupils growing even smaller.

"Y-you... Fool! You'll PAY! You'llpayyou'llpayyou'llpayyou'llPAAAAAAAY!" She said as she pounced onto the man who tased her, attempting to use her hooves to stomp on his face.

@@xCuddlefish, (D10=10) Critical

The man looks over at you and laugh's "Ha, you think you can hurt me, Please try."

As you jump at him, he readies his body to protect him from another grab. Although he was thrown off guard when you aimed low, knocking him to the ground. You kick him in the face and jump back away. (Damage Dealt= 15)

(OOC: Stand by for defense phase)

Tech saw one get thrown into the field keeping the gate from opening. He kept his wings in a defensive.

(Only one action sense he is fighting defensively.) He take aim with one of his dessert eagles, aiming to disable him. He fires one round at his target.

His defensive fighting allows him to continue to disrupt the gate.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@Midnight_Aurora, (D10=8)

You aim at the man leaning now against the portal gateway, and take your shot. The round leaves the barrel heading straight for the man. Rainbow moves just in time as the round impacts the shoulder of the man, "Hey, could you wait until I'm out of the way!" Rainbow yells as she takes a defensive position next to Lightning. (Damage Dealt=25)

@@Lightning Crasher

Gir raised his arm before attempting to shoot another laser at one of the chaos marines, briefly having to take down his energy shield in the process.

John jumps up and attempts to stab the nearest enemy in the neck

Stein goes for a roundhouse kick on one of the enemy creatures.

@Lightning Crasher

Tech says, "Sorry, am doing two things at once. They can't retreat as long as the gate remains closed." Tech maintains his defensive stance. He also continues to focus on keeping the gate closed.

Then he gets an idea. The gate activates, glowing silver. "Ruby and Sapphire, I require your powers."

Ruby says, "We will be there in a few. Initiating combat mode Ali Alpha."

Sapphire says, "Initiating combat mode Ali Delta."

(One turn before the twins Ruby and Sapphire show up.

Profile of Ruby and Sapphire: Ruby is an experimental TC Unit capable of offensive combat abilities. Sapphire is an experimental TC Unit capable of defensive combat and healing abilities. The twins never fight alone.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@, (D10=2, 8, 1)

Gir raised his arm to fire, his energy shield comes down for  brief second and then turns back on. The laser flies toward the chaos marine striking it in the shoulder. "Puny robot, you don't have the fire power to hurt me." The chaos Marine says as he turns toward Gir. (No Damage)

John steps in to the leader and  grabs his arm, as he tried to strike at john again. John pushes the leaders arm away and stabs in the side, twisting the knife as he pulled it out. (Damage Dealt=32)

Stein charges in and goes for his attack, he gets up and begins his roundhouse kick and trips as he twirls around. (no Damage) (OOC: Sorry i couldn't think of anything for that one.)

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Rainbow looks back at you, "Just remember, we are up here too." she says as she points at Lightning who was standing in defense waiting for an oncoming attack.

(I'm going to need Onyx to post his attack phase before i can go any further)

----Meanwhile----

As Lightning stood there watching he said to Rainbow, "Hey, after this you think we can go out on a date?".

"W-what!?" Rainbow spluttered, nearly falling to the ground due to surprise. Flapping her wings a bit harder to make up for it, she turned towards Lightning, "You're asking about a DATE of all things right now?" Inwardly, she was glad for the offer but her pride wouldn't let her ruin her image and besides... She didn't really know how to respond to a question like that, it's more Rarity's area of expertise.

Lightning thought for a sec and replies, "Why can't you just answer me with a direct response, Stop avoiding the question." Lightning takes a couple steps back from the portal. "And beside I'm not going to quit until I get a response." Lightning begins to charge up another electric attack.

"Can we talk about this later? We've kinda got bad-guy butt to whoop right now..." Rainbow replied, "Ill give you an answer then.". Lightning nods his head in agreement and continues his charge.

James took a second to change his magazine out of his rifle. "I can see these guys are going to take a little bit more fire power." he pulls out a magazine full of explosive tip rounds and loads them in his rifle.

Her smile faded as she stomped on the man. Sure, she got little damage, but she couldnt get any decent speed. Her wings were still not moving, so she decided to get more defensive, until her wings paralysis faded. She wasn't going be able to do much without them.

She ran off to a corner of the room to recover.

(Resting for one turn.)

@@Lightning Crasher

Edited by xCuddlefish

@James

Tech grins and Says, "they are going to hate ruby and Sapphire when they get here. Those two are a pain in a fight."

Tech continues his defensive so as to control when and for whom the protal opens for now. He continues this for a great while without getting to winded. It does however look like he is getting close to his limits with limited tech around him.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

James looked over to Tech, "You look a little exhausted, you need something to help you out, i might have something in my bag that you can use." James stood there and watched the enemy and scanned the area looking for the next target he would take on, looking intently at one of the chaos marines. 

@James

Tech says, "It's the limited amount of technology. I am use to being surrounded by it and having allot more power. I should be fine once Ruby and Sapphire get here. They are my most advanced TC Units."

Tech is huffing and puffing a bit but otherwise calm and focused.

@@Midnight_Aurora, @

James looks in his bag real quick and pulls out his miniature nuclear reactor, "Its not much, i use it for powering our equipment in the field, it might keep you up for a little long at least."

----meanwhile across the room----

Lightning begins to loss his energy and begins to fall asleep

*Whack* "You can't just fall asleep, we're in the middle of a fight!" Rainbow says as he hits Lightning in the back of the head.

Lightning wakes up for a split second, "There isn't anything going on and I'm losing my energy again, beside I was going to dream about you." as he smiles.

Rainbow Blushes, "You can't just go around saying something like that!"

"Why not, I was just speaking the truth, and beside I'm not afraid of my feelings." Lightning says as he looks at the enemies in front of him.

Rainbow had no Response thinking to herself, Ugh, for once i almost wish I'd listen to Rarity's rants on 'true love' or whatevr, and how your suppose to react to this, mushy stuff.

Lightning looks back at Rainbow, "See your scared to admit it," Lightning begins to sing a little song, "Rainbow is scared, Rainbow is Scared."

Rainbow flies over and punches him in the shoulder, "Am not!", she turns away and keeps an eye on the enemy with what is clearly 'not' a pout, "Jerk."

Lightning rubs his shoulder, "I understand, you just can't show your feelings like I can, you should try it on for size."

Lightning and Rainbow go back to their defensive stances.

Storm and Pinkie were outside, attempting to look in to see the fight through the windows.

"How are they doing?" Rarity called curiously.

"So far, so good!" Storm replied happily, having the advantage over Pinkie in watching the fight due to his wings. "I think they're winning."

"No fair Stormy!" Pinkie pouted, though that morphed into a grin as she got a mischievous thought. "Wheee~!" She exclaimed, jumping ont his back. "There we go, now I can see."

Storm didn't react much to the sudden impact of a pink pony to the back, being fairly used to it by now.

Tech smirks and says, "it helps a little just knowing it is there. But a mini reactor. A power source of moderate tech level. It might be useful for the imput system later."

The reactor's presence did have an effect on Tech though. He shifts his stance slightly, as the remaining feathers in his wings finish reforming.

@@Midnight_Aurora, @

James stood there, "Well, if you need it for that thing let me know, it has plenty of juice. Now lets get this battle on the roll, We have ponies to save." James watched as the enemy started to falter in there battle position's. "This should be easy to finish these guys off."

@, @@xCuddlefish, @, @@Midnight_Aurora

The leader took a step back, "I see this is going to be harder then we expected." he said as he looked at his man, slowly dropping around him. "You will not take us alive!"

The leader grabbed a grenade from his belt, "Eat this!" he yelled as he threw it at John. 

The man leaning against the portal slowly regains his balance, "This is not over yet," he pulls out his stun paton and charges after Tech, "you will die!" he yells as he swung it towards Tech's face.

The Two chaos marines took a couple of steps back, "You all will be turned to Chaos." one said as they both turned away from the Space Marine and charged towards the two ponies in the middle of the room. (Rainbow Dash and Lightning)

Enemy Health:

Man 1: 48

Man 3: 85

Man 4: 56

Chaos Marine 1: 74 

Chaos Marine 2: 181

(Post your defense Phase :D)

@@Lightning Crasher

John immediately jumped back, attempting to get as much distance from the grenade as possible.

Gir ran towards John, attempting to activate his shielding unit to cover the both of them once in range.

Stein rushed towards the man who threw the grenade in an attempt to blind-side him with a punch, small blades sliding from his metal knuckles.

Tech grins as a ruby red beam comes from the gate aimed right for the grenade. A blue shield covers all allies and enhances their defenses.

A voice says, "Sorry we are late papa. It took longer to disconnect from our chargering systems."

Through the gate steps a silver filly with a metallic silver horn, a ruby red energy mane and tail and wings similar to Tech's. Next through the portal is another silver Filly with a sapphire blue energy mane and tail and the same as her counterpart.

Sapphire says, "Hope our spells are in time."

Sapphire is covered by the shield protecting her sister.

• 3 weeks later...

@@Midnight_Aurora, (d20=19)

Energy shield is risen and all allies are covered.

@,  (D20= 19, 14. 20)

John was able to dodge the explosion just in time, finding himself behind a small table.

Gir shield is raised as he engulfed both himself and John as the grenade blew up, deflecting the shrapnel around them.

Stein charged at the leader getting a clean blow to enemies face stabbing him through the head. He fell down in front of Stein with a face of distress. (Enemy killed)

Rainbow Dash and Lightning held each other has the two Chaos Marines charged at them, unable to move from fear. (D20=2)

James took a shot from his sniper rifle hitting one of the Marines straight in the forehead knocking him down to the floor. (D20=20)  Choas marine damaged for 97, enemy killed)

Enemy stats:

Man 3: 85

Man 4: 56

Chaos marine 2: 181

(Attack phase)

@@Lightning Crasher

Gir lowered his shield and attempted to shoot his laser at the Chaos Marine.

John pulled out a small pistol, firing it at one of the two still living men.

Stein moved quickly across the room, attempting to engage the other man in hand-to-hand(plus knuckleblades) combat.

Edited by Storm Shine

Ruby moves quickly to place her mechanical self between Dash and the marine. Her horn flares firing a bolt of pure elemental fire at center of marine's mass.

Sapphire holds her shield and Tech stands his nanite system healing his most recent wounds. He aims at the marine and with a flick of his feathers attempts to embed shocking feather darts into the marine. "Now I am at normal power. Thunder Darts!"

@, (D20= 18, 15, 8)

Gir's laser fires out hitting the Chaos Marine in shoulder, he stumbles back a little regains his balance, "Puny Lifeforms, You can't stop the tides of Chaos." the Marine said as he continued to charge after the Three Ponies on the ground before him. (Marine Damaged for 41)

John's pistol fire a round, hitting one of the men. The soldier stumbles from the sudden impact grabbing his side as the bullet hit his kidney area. He slumps over, "RETREAT!" he yelled as he went for the portal. (Man 4 damaged for 23)

Stein charges after the other man going after Tech, The Soldier side stepped out of the just in time that Steins blade was only able to nick his side. "You will pay for that!" the soldier said as he brought his attention towards Stein. (man 3 damaged for 15)

@@Midnight_Aurora,  (D20= 17, 17)

Ruby's blast impacts the Marines chest causing an elemental burn to his Armor plate, The marine glares at the metal unicorn before him. "You can't defeat Chaos, WE ONLY GET STRONGER!" (Marines Damaged for 34)

The darts fly from Tech's wings and embed directly into the Marines Chest where the elemental damage was caused. The Marine stumbles back just enough and stops. "You will not win." (Marine damaged for 29)

Rainbow noticed the Metal Unicorn step in front of her, she took up Lightning and made their way to the back of Library getting away from the Marine who was standing over her and Lightning. (D20=16)

James took aim again at the other Marine. "Get down!" he yelled as his shot left the barrel of the Rifle. Impacting the Marine in his arm. ((D20=15) Marine Damaged for 18)

Enemy Stats=

man 3 = 70

Man 4 = 33

Chaos Marine = 59

(defense phase following)

@@Midnight_Aurora,@,

The Chaos Marine stood in his one spot as his body started to glow, "I WILL SHOW YOU TRUE CHAOS, YOU WILL ALL BURN!" he said as he was starting to heal himself from his wounds.

The last remaining soldier that was fighting looked at Stein, "I hope you like a Stun Stick" he said as he thrust ed the stick of electricity towards Stein chest.

The other man ran back to the portal, trying to get it open. "We're all going to die!"  he yelled as he panicked.  

Tech grinned as the portal opened back to his rainbow fortress. He thought, 'Die not all of you.' he communicated through his techno communicator. 'Sheila one coming Triton' and your way. Capture him and have him returned in chains.'

Sheila says, 'Understood, Tech. Triton ready to capture.'

Tech's trap set he let the twin alicorn TC Units handle the marine as he focused on controlling the gate.

Ruby says, "Learn about your enemy before you face them." Ruby fires a 5 missle barrage at the marine. (Used magic missle spell max 5 missiles never misses deals 5 to 20 points of damage.)

Sapphire may not be an offensive type but she can definitely use her defensive abilities as offensive. She teleports behind the marine and tries to knock him off his feet with a buck to the left knee cap.

@@Lightning Crasher

Stein attempted to jump away from the stun stick quickly, not sure how it might react with his wiring.

Gir tried to start up his defensive energy shield again, to protect John from any potential attacks

John attempted to catch his breath, though he kept his guard up and an eye out for anything that might try to attack him.