Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

"Green gas, you say?" Tyra asked, blinking once with curiosity, and tilted her head in thought, "I assume this gas would be fatal if we breathed it in..."

Her ears twitched as she picked her brain for ideas. "May we not use those masked suits ponies use in... what were they called... 'power plants'?"

The Captain's ears flicked as he over hearD a few ponies talking of the gas and how the gas has not yet touched the ground, so possibly allowing the group to travel through the city.

"Unfortunately we do not have time to acquire such protective wear." Radiant said in response to Tyra.

"From what I heard though the gas is not very dense so it hasn't touched the ground yet, so we should attempt to move into the city before that happens and onto whatever that device is." He ordered as he gestured to the floating drill shaped ship.

Radiant then began galloping forward as to not waste time. "Let's go"

Ice smirked at Radiant. He was excited to see his leader getting back in action again, "Well then, I guess we should follow." He started to gallop after him, "Let's some good today, guys!" He felt safer knowing that Radiant would be there to watch over the team.

Tyra nodded at Radiant's instructions, trusting his judgement as their leader. "Very well, we shall strike these invaders hard and send this gas back where it came from!"

Blizzard let out a confident howl, tail wagging with confidence. Both warriors were ready to fight.

As Ice was running, he couldn't help but stop mentally, and think about what would happen once they reach Canterlot, "How are we going to be able to handle this? This could be any kind of major threat now that the entire city of Canterlot has come under siege...."

Radiant was approaching the city of Canterlot with the group behind him, thoughts begun rushing through his head but primarily the thought that he could be leading this ponies to an early death.

Whether or not he wouldn't be able to handle this alone so he was glad they trusted him enough to follow him.

Our heroes moved to the south entrance,of the canterlot ruins.City was still burning and if our heroes looked up they would see this green smoke in the air,falling slowy down on the city of Canterlot.

City have been falled in the hands of the enemy and thet could be seen in evry corner of,what onces used to be Canterlot.There were too many for our heroes to destroy,so if they wanted to be victores on this day they would need to be quick and quait.

Radiant stopped at the southern entrance of Canterlot and looked at the ruins of what used to be Canterlot, fires were still burning while the green smog hung in the air. Atop all that he could see and hear hostile forces throughout the city.

"Perhaps we should split up, the enemy forced are too great in numbers to defeat on our own. Our primary focus should be on securing any more refugees." Radiant said looking from side to side. "Ice and tick tock go west, you two should be fine with his defensive magic and your offensive abilities ice. Tyra and I will go east, if you see anything suspicious that might involve the enemy take care of it or come find us, mwet back here in thurt minutes."

Radiant stepped through the entrance and begun walking along the outside of the city eastward.

Ticktock stretched "Yes sir. Come on ice lets get moving and help some people... wow that was suprisingly selfless of me." Then an idea struck Ticktock "Ice i have an idea follow me, we'll help any refuges on the way. Come on." Ticktock then gallopped into Canterlot.

Tyra swallowed as the group arrived at Canterlot... or what was left of it. Fires raged within the ruins, with an intensity almost unheard of in Equestria. Even Tyra was taken aback by the sight.

Nevertheless, they all had work to do, and she knew it.

She listened to Radiant's instructions, and nodded. "Aye, we must rescue as many ponies as we can!"

She galloped with Radiant toward the east, Blizzard right behind her.

Ticktock stretched "Yes sir. Come on ice lets get moving and help some people... wow that was suprisingly selfless of me." Then an idea struck Ticktock "Ice i have an idea follow me, we'll help any refuges on the way. Come on." Ticktock then gallopped into Canterlot.

Ice gulped. The last time they split up as a team....things didn't work out so well. However, he knew that Radiant's judgement was best in situations like these, so he didn't say anything against him, "Alright, Ticker. Let's go, you and me!"

He dashed quickly after Ticktock, "I knew you had a bone of selflessness in ya,"

he said to Ticktock, smirking.

Ice gulped. The last time they split up as a team....things didn't work out so well. However, he knew that Radiant's judgement was best in situations like these, so he didn't say anything against him, "Alright, Ticker. Let's go, you and me!"

He dashed quickly after Ticktock, "I knew you had a bone of selflessness in ya,"

he said to Ticktock, smirking.

Ticktock smirked back "Well don't get used to it!" Ticktock then rounded the corner "Ok so the plan is that we are going to make a distraction for any enemies in Canterlot, one so big it will attract loads of then and take most of them out and because of that it will give any refuges a chance to escape while making things easier from the others... however I cant guaranty that we'll make it out alive if you want to leave now's the time to do it!" 

Ticktock smirked back "Well don't get used to it!" Ticktock then rounded the corner "Ok so the plan is that we are going to make a distraction for any enemies in Canterlot, one so big it will attract loads of then and take most of them out and because of that it will give any refuges a chance to escape while making things easier from the others... however I cant guaranty that we'll make it out alive if you want to leave now's the time to do it!" 

Ice scoffed at Ticktock's cowardly thought, "If I choose to run, bro...it'll be right at 'em. Now let's do this." He smirked again, and looked around the city, "Alright, Ticker. I think you could make a big ball of magic or something to attract the bad guys, right? It'll be perfect."

Ice scoffed at Ticktock's cowardly thought, "If I choose to run, bro...it'll be right at 'em. Now let's do this." He smirked again, and looked around the city, "Alright, Ticker. I think you could make a big ball of magic or something to attract the bad guys, right? It'll be perfect."

Ticktock once again copied Ice's expression "Well I have something I little more slightly in mind." Ticktock then stopped running as they had arrived at their destination... His tower "Now my dear Ice while some would say knowledge is power (Which I have a lot of on my tower) I personally believe it comes more in the form of ten magical ballista." As if on queue ten ballista extended from his tower and the doors opened "By all means Ice... After you." 

Radiant continued to carefully travel along the outside of Canterlot checking many of the buildings he passed by for any ponies that were still stuck in the city. He paid close attention to enemy patrols passing by so he could lead Tyra past them easily.

After a few minutes of moving deeper into the city he found no other ponies to evacuate but in the distance he could see a stream of the green smog being shot into the air. "Looks like we may have another objective Tyra." He whispered peering around a corner. "Looks like we found a source of the smog in the distance."

Tyra followed Radiant around the outside of the city, keeping a sharp eye out for any ponies to rescue. Blizzard kept her nose up as well, sniffing out any ponies.

They sneaked past any enemy patrols, thanks to Radiant's guidance.

The mare scowled as the trio came across the green smog streaming into the air from inside the city.

"Aye," she nodded, growling at the gas, "How shall we destroy it?"

Ticktock once again copied Ice's expression "Well I have something I little more slightly in mind." Ticktock then stopped running as they had arrived at their destination... His tower "Now my dear Ice while some would say knowledge is power (Which I have a lot of on my tower) I personally believe it comes more in the form of ten magical ballista." As if on queue ten ballista extended from his tower and the doors opened "By all means Ice... After you." 

Ice smirked and walked inside Ticktock's tower, "Alright...so we just watch out for whatever happens and keep watch over everything?" He chuckled as he walked through the main room, "Sounds fairly entertaining enough. Heh, maybe we should watch with popcorn or something."

Ice smirked and walked inside Ticktock's tower, "Alright...so we just watch out for whatever happens and keep watch over everything?" He chuckled as he walked through the main room, "Sounds fairly entertaining enough. Heh, maybe we should watch with popcorn or something."

Ticktock smiled and followed Ice in "See piece of cake... very, very deadly cake." Ticktock quickly went and grabbed two bottles of cider and began to cast a spell. Suddenly the floor underneath them began to lower and a chamber of sorts could be seen with a chair in the middle. Ticktock chucked Ice a bottle of cider and sat in the chair, as he did that his horn began to glow and loads of magical circles appeared with images of Canterlot (or what was left of it) live. One of the monitors displayed the tower and apparently the ballista had began to fire, not at anything but then would when they saw an enemy.  

Ticktock smiled and followed Ice in "See piece of cake... very, very deadly cake." Ticktock quickly went and grabbed two bottles of cider and began to cast a spell. Suddenly the floor underneath them began to lower and a chamber of sorts could be seen with a chair in the middle. Ticktock chucked Ice a bottle of cider and sat in the chair, as he did that his horn began to glow and loads of magical circles appeared with images of Canterlot (or what was left of it) live. One of the monitors displayed the tower and apparently the ballista had began to fire, not at anything but then would when they saw an enemy.  

Ice caught the bottle of cider and smirked, "Alriiight. I'm coming over to this place to watch the next hoofball game." He laughed and went over to the monitors, "Ok, so what have we got so far? See anything bad over the horizon?" He began to chug a bit of the cider after making it cold.

Ice caught the bottle of cider and smirked, "Alriiight. I'm coming over to this place to watch the next hoofball game." He laughed and went over to the monitors, "Ok, so what have we got so far? See anything bad over the horizon?" He began to chug a bit of the cider after making it cold.

Ticktock looked at the screens "Well now lets have a look shall we?" The screens generally changed after about one minuet except for one screen which held the image of the tower. "Well there's a two for one sale at the bakery, it's karaoke night at one of the night clubs... Oh and the deadly apocalypse happening around us." As Ticktock finished a small platoon of molten dogs came around the corner and were shot by the ballista cause quite a loud noise. Ticktock then took a swig of his cider "And so it begins."

Ticktock looked at the screens "Well now lets have a look shall we?" The screens generally changed after about one minuet except for one screen which held the image of the tower. "Well there's a two for one sale at the bakery, it's karaoke night at one of the night clubs... Oh and the deadly apocalypse happening around us." As Ticktock finished a small platoon of molten dogs came around the corner and were shot by the ballista cause quite a loud noise. Ticktock then took a swig of his cider "And so it begins."

Ice was surprised by the sight, "Ooooh....damn. This could get more interesting. I mean....Ticktock...how exactly were you able to do something like this? I mean...like...how long did it take for you to master this spell. It seems very interesting." He looked the screens over.

Ice was surprised by the sight, "Ooooh....damn. This could get more interesting. I mean....Ticktock...how exactly were you able to do something like this? I mean...like...how long did it take for you to master this spell. It seems very interesting." He looked the screens over.

"Well" Ticktock bought a hoof to his shirt collar and pulled at it a bit "I didn't exactly learn it persay I kind of just knew it and as for how..." Suddenly a black pony began passing from screen to screen "It's one of my spells actually. Yep one of mine Oblivion Darkness. I let Ticktock have the spell it was in both mine and his best interest to observe all of Canterlot I mean if Celestia found out I was still in Ticktock's head it would be bad for everyone involved." It could be seen on the screen more enemies being blown from Canterlot to Vanhoover and the explosions of the magical ballista bolts could also be heard.

"Well" Ticktock bought a hoof to his shirt collar and pulled at it a bit "I didn't exactly learn it persay I kind of just knew it and as for how..." Suddenly a black pony began passing from screen to screen "It's one of my spells actually. Yep one of mine Oblivion Darkness. I let Ticktock have the spell it was in both mine and his best interest to observe all of Canterlot I mean if Celestia found out I was still in Ticktock's head it would be bad for everyone involved." It could be seen on the screen more enemies being blown from Canterlot to Vanhoover and the explosions of the magical ballista bolts could also be heard.

Ice snickered a bit at the sight of the enemies being trounced by the ballista. He was in awe as he heard the other voice, "Wow. That's vvery....awesome, dude. You really do have a lot of skills. You're like the legit all around unicorn of magic."

He pat Ticktock on the back, "Just amazing, dude." His stomach grumbled, "Jeez. Watching bad guys get their asses kicked works up an appetite."

Ice snickered a bit at the sight of the enemies being trounced by the ballista. He was in awe as he heard the other voice, "Wow. That's vvery....awesome, dude. You really do have a lot of skills. You're like the legit all around unicorn of magic."

He pat Ticktock on the back, "Just amazing, dude." His stomach grumbled, "Jeez. Watching bad guys get their asses kicked works up an appetite."

Ticktock smiled "Cheers. I come here sometimes to check up on things. But if your hungry go make yourself something the stairs should be right behind you." As if on queue stairs came out the wall leading back up to the main floor. "Help yourself to anything."

Ticktock smiled "Cheers. I come here sometimes to check up on things. But if your hungry go make yourself something the stairs should be right behind you." As if on queue stairs came out the wall leading back up to the main floor. "Help yourself to anything."

Ice was shellshocked by the amazing advancements Tictock had in his home, "Woah.....dude. How much did this place cost....."

He went to the kitchen, and eventually came back with a long sandwhich he made himself, "...So have you considered what you'll do when this is over?"