open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Tyra pattered her hooves on the floor and smirked, anxious to get shot out of the cannon. A bit too anxious.

On Twilight's order, she sprinted toward a vacant bullet and hopped into it, snickering to herself with excitement.

"What are we waiting for?!" She called out, teeth baring in her wide smirk, "Let us do this thing!"

Blizzard was simply sat next to Ticktock, tilting her head confusedly as she watched the stallion cuff himself to the sword embedded into the deck.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

And as Tyra,Blizzard and Caliber got shot from a canon in this drill shape bulits.

Three heroes did not seen annything outside of there metal shild,but they could feel as they flyed true the air and could feel hiting hard metalic skin of beast.There rof opened and they droped down on metalic platform.

Around them there were four wach-knights,and one molten dog with sword made from pure fire.In the midle was one big chane-probably one of the string our heroes seen from out side. If our heroes were to look around they could see five more platforms same as this one and one was conected with theres. Other three were farr,and order agents were on them fighting.

On frst platform our heroes were on,molten dog looked like commander and so onces he pointed his fire sword at our heroes wach-knights rushed at them.

(wach-knights are metalic pony robots you meet in act 3)

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

Ice got out of his capsule, and looked around. The fight was already brewing, and it was time to join in the action, "Alright guys..." he said, getting into a fighting stance, "Anyone have a plan of attack, or is the plan....attack?" he asked his team, smirking as he made his joke.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Tyra emerged from her capsule and looked around at the watchknights and molten dogs surrounding her and Ice. Her anxious toothy smirk returned at the thought of the imminent battle.

As soon as Ice voiced his questioning of a plan, she gave him her answer. In the form of her drawing her axe and charging into the fray.

"ATTAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!"

Signature by @J.R.

As wach-knight charged at our heroes,our heroes charge back at them.

This wach-knight ponys,thet were onces on our heroe side,did not have anny wepons in there hooves. Two of wach-knighets charged head frst at Blizzard and two charged at Tyra. Molten dog in back did not move,as he was a litle scared from our heroes,after all they are defenders of Holberg and slayers of captain Mai Trin.

My oc:

Ice saw the watchknights headed right for him, and acted. He immediately ran at them, spreading a horizontal ice slash to them both that would freeze and cut them if it hit. If that didn't work, he would then jump over them, and catch them from behind, "Take this!"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tyra smirked as the two watchknights charged her. "Idiots!" She taunted.

She sprinted and pounced right into one, turning herself so that the axe would cleave right through it. If not, she would slash at it hard enough to create a vulnerable spot and work on it from there.

Signature by @J.R.

Our heroes atacks were no mach for this wach-knight's ,it is a question how were they meant to protect the princess if they cant even stop our heroes. Now all thet left on this platform was one molten dog with fire sword in its heand and big chane in midle.He looked scared,but he did not have annywere to run and onli thing he could do was face our heros,but still he did not atack he moved couple of foot steps back.

My oc:

Ice landed on the ground after defeating the watchknights. Apparently, they weren't much of a challenge as they went down pretty easily, "That was quick. Now...to attack the big one. Tyra, let's both finish him together with one strike!" he shouted, preparing to attack.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra finished off one of the watchknights with a hard stomp on the head, shattering its metal frame. Smirking, she turned her attention to the molten dog, and nodded.

"Aye!" She responded, creeping toward the molten dog.

Seeing how nervous the creature was, she decided to give it a chance. "You may either run, or be struck down. Choose."

Signature by @J.R.

Molten dog raised his sword high as Tyra started to creep up on him - fear is strong wepon. He moved lest step back and was on the edge of platform,he was too high to jump and run and like a dog he was backed up agains the wall and he onli had forwered at our heroes,and so like a dog he is he swinged his fire sword with force thet could cut true anny metal - or at list it looked like it - at our heroes.

My oc:

Tyra watched as the molten dog brandished his weapon, seemingly choosing rather to fight than run away. A smirk crossed her face at his decision.

"So, you choose to go down fighting," She decided, "I respect that. Let us go!"

Axe clashed with sword as she sprinted forward and swung at her opponent.

Signature by @J.R.

Molten dog meet Tyra axe with his fire sword,it was desperate move,but it worked...this time.Molten dog did not said annything to Tyra or Blizzard,he was more occupied to try and stey alive.But it would be hard to try and protect him self from two on one battle....

My oc:

Ice ran at the molten dog with Tyra, and attacked. He knew this time, he would have an easier time against the dog due to having Tyra with him on the offensive, "I'm with ya! Let's get him!"

He then ran up, moving in to attack, and shot a blast of ice to freeze the dog's legs in place.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra smirked as Ice froze the molten dog's feet to the ground. "Good thinking!"

She gave her axe a heavy swing, in attempt to knock the sword out of their opponent's paws. If it worked, she would put her axe to his neck and offer him a chance to surrender and run, or be cut down.

Signature by @J.R.

Molten dog quick moved his sword to block Blizzard atack,and it was perfect block.But Tyra axe atack comed too quick after Blizzard atack and it knoced molten dog sword right out of his hands.Molten dog looked around in fear and moved back one step - but thet was one step too much and just moments later molten dog was in mid air,falling off the platform.

And now our heroes were all alone on this platform and onli thing there was a big chain in midle of platform - thet was the same chain our heroes seen from outside thet was holding the beast up.

My oc:

Ice saw at the molten dog fell down off the platform. They seemed to be making great progress, as the only objective left was very close to them at this point. Ice looked to Tyra, and asked, "Ok, Tyra....what do we do next? Got any ideas?" he asked, not completely sure of what to do next.

Edited by J.R.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra watched as the molten dog tumbled off the platform, almost feeling sorry for it as she returned her axe to her back, the current danger taken care of.

She took note of Ice's question and looked around, ears flicking upward as she spotted the chain.

"I believe this large chain is important," She told him, trotting over and beginning to sniff at it like a curious puppy, "Do you suppose we destroy it?"

Signature by @J.R.

Ice walked over to the chain beside Tyra. He was stuck thinking for a moment. Should they destroy it, and take the risk? Or do nothing, and leave it there? The answer was apparently all too obvious, "I think we should go ahead and destroy it," he said, "I think that's what we're here for."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Aye, exactly what I was thinking!" Tyra agreed, smirking and grabbing her axe in her jaw, "You shall fall to our combined might and awesomeness, giant chain of evil!"

She started hacking away at the chain, grunting with each swing and causing bits to chip away.

Signature by @J.R.

Ice started attacking with Tyra. Coating the chain in ice, and slowly punching away at it, causing it to chip, and break apart. "We're doing great!" he said, "Keep it up! Let's wreck this thing!"

He shouted excitedly as he continued to freeze, and punch away at the chain.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Chain started to weeken and just a moment later it snaped.But our heroes in heat of battle did not relaise something,thet chain had hold there platform up and with out it,platfrom our heroes were stending on started to fall.There onli exit was to jump on the other platform with similar chain on it.

But thet platform head three wach-knight on it 'guarding' chain on thet platform.

As the chain our heroes destroyed falled down quick left back hoove of this metalic beast lost control and was now draging acros the flore.

My oc:

Ice felt the ground beneath his hooves start to shake and fall, he also saw that the only way to escape would be to jump on the other platform, "Tyra! We gotta jump onto the other one!"

He ran, and jumped onto the nearby platform with the watchknights, "Ok, now you. Hurry!"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra felt herself lighten against the platform, and noticed quickly at it was falling! Another platform, lower down, was the duo's only hope.

Ice jumped first, and she swiftly followed, leaping up toward the platform and skidding to a stop in front of the watchknights

"Some more moving targets," She snickered darkly.

Signature by @J.R.

Ice looked at Tyra, "You take the right, I got the left!" He said to her, as he ran over to the first watchkinght. He gave an uppercut to it's chin, sending it high in the air, then jump after it, and slamming it into the ground, "Take this!"

He then did a breakdance kick to finish it off.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg