Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Ice felt an overwhelming feeling of comfort when Radiant said that the type of pony he was was good for the team. He felt his confidence boost again, and was ready to get back in action, "Wow....thanks Raid.....I never thought I could contribute in such a way...."

He smirked, "And you're pretty tough too. If you run out first, you won't die like I would." He laughed, "But I got your advice. From now on, I'm staying.....cool. Get it? Eh? Eh?"

Tyra walked alongside Radiant, still feeling a bit miffed at how she was interrupted by Celestia.

"I would have thought such a ruler would allow me to finish a sentence," she mumbled, just loud enough for him to hear, "I realise the situation is dire but, we have all already done so much for her and her lands."

"yeah I get it, just don't go letting your emotions overtake you, otherwise it's a good way to lose your life in battle." Radiant said before Tyra was finally able to join them. "You will have to put your personal feelings aside for now, a leader is deemed by their citizens. Their life revolves around them and their heart is for them and right now the citizens are evicted from their homes and possibly many have died. The princess's heart is probably breaking right now."

Tyra listened to Radiant and nodded, taking in his words. He was always a rational pony, and always knew what to say and do in any situation.

"Aye, you are correct," she agreed, giving a single nod, "Niceties can wait until this entire problem is sorted out, yes?"

Ice smiled at his two friends, "Come on guys. We got this one in the bag!" He wrapped his forearms around them both for a hug, "We have handled invasions, we can handle this. We just need to get out there and complete our mission. We chose to accept this all that time ago, and Celly has trusted us all enough to allow us to protect the city."

He grew a smirk, "Now I'm ready to be the best legend I can be. Now who's with me?!"

Radiant used his magic to remove Ice Blizzard's foreleg from his shoulder as he wasn't comfortable with physical contact. He sighed at the use of Princess Celestia's nickname that Ice had devised for her but chose to let it slid since he wasn't addressing her at the moment. 

"We don't do this to become renown or glorified, we do this to save Equestria and ponykind. But yes, I will make sure we are victorious in our missions even if it means dying in the process."

Liking the idea of becoming a legend, Tyra's determined smirk returned. "Aye, we will save Equestria, and etch our names into its history as heroes!"

She pumped a fist in the air. "No matter what this witch throws at us, we will overcome it!"

Blizzard let out a confident, supportive howl, wagging her tail.

"I agree with Radiant." yelped Ticktock breathing heavily before returning to his normal self "Guy remember that we're not in this for the fame we need to focus on saving people, just as rushing into the battle can get you killed so can vanity. Remember that I don't want to lose you guys... your the only friends I have ever had."

Ice playfully conked Ticktock on his head as a way of friendly payback from earlier, "Thanks, dude. You're not so bad yourself."

He looked at Radiant, "....yeah, fame isn't a thing of mine. I just enjoy helping the way I can for the betterment of Equestria. It's our home."

Ay our heroes reached nort side of this forwered camp they could see a lot.There was nit much of Canterlot refugis coming in,because frst round of refugies was already reaced the forwered camp's and now onli ponys thet reach refugi camp are thos ponys thet got out of Canterlot in lest seconds. There was onli 14 Order agents at this side of forwered camp, and all of them were helping refugies but they were not cordinated wery well as there was no one to lead em - nd because of thet all of them were doing what they thinked what was best.

And in the far distance,our heroes could now see Canterlot - or what onces used to be Canterlot.At this moment city,onces gloryes, was now burning and some green tick smoke was rising from the city.This smoke looked lot like one our heroes seen in Hayseed forest when they were after Tower of nightmares.

Ice looked at the smoke and the burning city. It was a painful sight to see one of the most beautiful cities in Equestria be torn to nothing but ragged ruins, "Wow....this is terrible. Just terrible. Come on, guys."

He continued walking forward, looking in painful shock at the city.

"Ice!" Radiant called out to the impatient stallion. "We need Intel first, that green smog certainly seems malicious and unnatural."

Radiant walked by the refugees nodding his head at them and approached the agents. "I'm Radiant Sentinel, Captain of the Royal guard. What can you tell me about what is happening in Canterlot, any details you can spare will certainly help."

Tyra gasped as she saw the smoke and the blaze of the city, her ears lowering in despair.

"Sleipnir's mane," She gasped, eyes widening, "Who could do such a thing...?"

She and Blizzard went to the refugees to make sure they were okay, and if they needed anything while Radiant gathered information.

Refugie stalion stoped and sqid to the curius royal guard "There is not much to be said....thos -things- comed true the flame portals and started burning the city. As thet floting circle platform canonade our homes....I was out before thet green thing droped on the town....and onli thing I know about is thet lot less pony comed out of city,but thet could be just a coinsidanc...."

Ice had overheard the conversation Radiant was having with a refugee. He decided to walk over and listen to what he had to say, "Hm....not good. Doesn't sound like they had it easy here, Raid. This could be more detrimental than we originally thought here, man."

Radiant nodded trying to think on what he had learned, it was clear it was the same forces they have dealt with before. The question was how to destroy the platform without it sharing it's fate with what is left of Canterlot. Then there was the green miasma. "I agree which is exactly why I didn't want you charging in there." He said to Ice before looking back at the city. "That green fog though... we need to learn what it is and how we can disperse it. What ever it is my armor spell might keep it at bay but not for long."

Ticktock tapped Radiant on the shoulder "I may have an idea for how to get rid of the platform. Since it's flying it must have some form of propulsion yes? So if we were to take out most of these 'propulsion units' we could get it to crash to the ground, while flying away from Canterlot." To emphasis his point Ticktock made a dotted line with him magic showing the platform falling but moving away. 

Tyra, meanwhile, was still with the refugees, making sure everypony was okay and unharmed. Some had heard of her and her group from their exploits around Equestria, and many came to her with queries about them.

She also showed off her axe to some curious foals, at least the ones who weren't petting Blizzard.

Ice put his hoof to his chin, settling in deep thought, "If only we had some kind of....gas mask we could use to keep us from breathing in whatever that is." He sighed, "Ugh....what can we do here?"

He then heard Ticktock speak, and saw him use magic, "Hm....sounds like a good idea."

"Well even if we find a way up to the platform it would be safest to move it away from the city before turning off any means that keeps it in the air. For all we know there could be a failsafe that once one engine is tampered with the others could give out." Radiant said.

Ticktock nodded to Radiant "True, true. Well does Canterlot have any defences aside from the royal guard and the princesses because we could activate that or we could try to find the sorce of the gas and get rid of it, or close of the molten portal. All i know is that before we go in there we need some kind of objective."

Ice thought for a moment while they spoke, "Yeah yeah yeah....we don't wanna just charge in for no good reason and end up dead."  He looked back over to the city, "And I wonder....just how should we move it without causing anymore issues.....hm...." This time he was being more careful and thinking because he knew the risks of jumping around with no clue of what to do.

Tyra looked up and saw the group was brought together and talking quietly. She assumed they were organising a plan.

With Radiant back, she no longer felt pressured to come up with the strategies, but something in the back of her mind told her she should probably listen in as well. To be on the same page, as they said in the mainland.

She trotted over to the group, eyes wide with curiosity. "What have I missed? Do we have a plan?"

Ice looked over to Tyra, and filled her in, "Hey, Tyra. Well, we're currently trying to plan out the best course of action for getting into Canterlot and trying to handle this green gas thing."

He pointed out to the city, "We'll need to be fast and get this done as soon as possible before anything else happens. If you got an idea too, Tyra, nothing's bad here."

As our heroes talked around,couple of refugies have passed them talking.They were talking about thet green smoke thet was now around canterlot.And by there talk our heroes got thet green gas was still not down on the streets of Canterlot and thet it will still have some time before thet happen.