gaming Cod aw

Zombies is really what made black ops 1 and 2 good. You don't have to play it. But it is probably the most fun part of Call of duty in my opinion. Might get AW just to do zombies.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, zombies should have stopped with World At War.

pfft no. Black ops 1 and 2 zombies was the shit. I haven't played advanced warfare yet tho, and probably won't for quite a bit (Xbox is broken >.<)

Meh zombies should have stayed in ther games  :)

What games? xD Its literally its own genre from decades ago 

edit: not genre, setting I guess >.< No way are they restricted to a single series tho, even red dead redemption had them xD

Edited by Aleh

What games? xD Its literally its own genre from decades ago    edit: not genre, setting I guess >.< No way are they restricted to a single series tho, even red dead redemption had them xD

survival horror games not  spread the virus to fps :)

But would love to see something new than a zombie some thing like  Beheaded kamikaze (SS frst and second encounter) I shit my pants more time i heard them than i see zombies in fps.

Edited by Primordus

Zombies in CoD is meh. in World At War, they kinda made sense, because of them being Nazi zombies and WaW was set in WW2. After that it was ridiculous...If I want to play a zombie game, I'll play L4D, Killing Floor or Dead Island or something of that nature. They really have no purpose in CoD anymore other than to make money.

• Brohoof 1

IMHO CoD died after Black Ops, they should've left zombies at the ending it had on moon. AW is a confusing game with an incomplete reasoning for anything apart from 'technical advances'

I may be wrong with my facts on AW as I got rid of mine after a week and haven't played it for a while.

survival horror games not  spread the virus to fps :)

But would love to see something new than a zombie some thing like  Beheaded kamikaze (SS frst and second encounter) I shit my pants more time i heard them than i see zombies in fps.

Eh, I like it. Its just a theme, and after a while zombies just.. Stopped being scary, so it was more fine to use them in other genres. 

(Ofc zombies can STILL be scary, its just their now sort of like Daleks, people have just become desensitised to them)

Maybe thats partially because of overuse and being spread to other less scary genres  though  (Dead rising I'm looking at you : P)

I mostly played WaW and a lot of B.O

In B.O, zombies were...Well, my friend and me played together so it was really cool and we were pretty good honestly, so we had a lot of fun.

But the true zombie in CoD died after WaW.

The atmosphere, the weapons, the glitches.. Everything was great in WaW, and I puked when I saw that the "remastered" version of the WaW maps included the B.O weapons.

But that's not really what makes WaW great.

You know what does ? Mods. Because yeah, ages ago, CoD was not only about selling DLCs, and there were mods.

Two words sums it up.

Zombie mods.

Yeah, huge maps, players against players. Very long lasting games. You die ? You become a zombie. That was fun.

• Brohoof 1

@@ConcorDisparate, I can imagine the zombie mods are really fun from what i've watched on youtube, and world at war was the best for the vanilla maps. But I loved the remastered versions too, though I was disappointed to see all the new guns in there too.

I think continuing zombies was great idea; Treyarch CODs felt much more content-rich than IW counterpart. My main complaint would be that, except for a few maps, zombies was too easy and got boring after round ~20. But I have been told that AW's zombies added quite a bit more challenge so I may buy season's pass. A significant portion of my time playing WAW, BO and BOII were on zombies.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

I mostly played WaW and a lot of B.O

In B.O, zombies were...Well, my friend and me played together so it was really cool and we were pretty good honestly, so we had a lot of fun.

But the true zombie in CoD died after WaW.

The atmosphere, the weapons, the glitches.. Everything was great in WaW, and I puked when I saw that the "remastered" version of the WaW maps included the B.O weapons.

But that's not really what makes WaW great.

You know what does ? Mods. Because yeah, ages ago, CoD was not only about selling DLCs, and there were mods.

Two words sums it up.

Zombie mods.

Yeah, huge maps, players against players. Very long lasting games. You die ? You become a zombie. That was fun.

I loved the remastered versions. Unfortunately never seen anything on the mods (Only got CoD on the xbox). Sounds fun as fek though.