Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S5 Reoccurring Villians?

Zooman Stan

Through seasons past, I've noticed a trend of villains coming back into the show in a later episode. The chief example of such being none other than Discord. Others would include Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, the Flim Flam Brothers, etc.

My question is will we see Tirek, Chrysalis, and Sombra again in S5 or even S6? Why keep Discord as the only exception? What are your opinions?

(Trixie and Flim&Flam aren't villains but antagonists)

Well Sombra is dead so I don't think he'll ever come back. And I don't see any good reason for Tirek to come back (he was 100% evil, and it'd be too early).

However, Chrysalis might come back, I for one wouldn't mind seeing her again.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Well Discord is reformed so he doesn't really count as a villain anymore to be frank.

But it would be cool to see some reocurring antagonists outside of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon for a change.

I would love to see Lightning Dust again (and maybe she could team up with Gilda or something.)

But honestly I don't think we are going to see a large amount of villains this season.

Just some jerky one episode antagonists, DT and SS, maybe a recurring villain from a past season and Stralight Glimmer and possibly someone at the season finale.

Minor antagonists get to come back if there's something to work with. Major story villains are seldom heard from again.

As happy as I am that Discord came back, it's somewhat negated by the fact he's not a Villain anymore.

I want a villain to come back WITHOUT being redeemed...

I'm not really looking for villains as much as antagonists, since I'll be content with whatever I get. I really like Trixie so I'd like to see her again, and the FF brothers would be fun to watch. If I was to see another villain, I've gotta say seeing Chrysalis again would be really nice.