private A World Beyond Sight: The Uncharted

Vemillia Nightshade

Cuddle looked at who was there, Bright just ran in, Rune and Smokey were there as well, must be a package those two... And Snow. Great. Now we just need the quiet one, and the other one... Starchase? Yes. That was what he said. Cuddle yawned. "You all wouldn't believe the boredom of reading Equestria's news... Of the last six years... Even before then was boring..."

"Even when the griffins..." Bright stopped himself from continuing. "Never mind... I'm sure it wouldn't be too bad... Although really should, because if you're doing it, it must be for a reason. And that is why you should believe it's fun! Then it will be! It's what I do allllll the time!" Bright jumped up in the air.

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

"What series is that good sir?" - Interested Bystander (IB)

Why, it is My Little Overlord! :D

"That name sucks..." - IB<p>

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

@@Swinton

Violia then looks to Star. "I really don't think everypony else is here anymore. They maybe ready to head off..." Violia said softly. She noticed none of the group near by and could sense them all gathered near the train station. They all must of been eager to get the adventure going. She sighs as she realizes this. Her and star were holding back the group from going on out.

• Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

@@Vemillia Nightshade

"Absolutely! I'm awfully sorry to have kept you here with me, Miss Violia." He apologized. "I was rather too absorbed with my own little exploration of the castle to have notice. Please forgive me." He started leading the way out. He felt rather embarrassed to keep the party waiting. Especially in front of another pony.

• Brohoof 1

banner.png.fd897d9b163416a13d1e08da59125bb7.png

Click here to boop that snoot, or here to request boops from Felix!

(edited)

@@Swinton

Violia then nodded. "No need to apologize. I'm not offended. I was just... making a pretty good guess to where everypony was since I've not seen them around for the past five minutes..." Violia says, softly. "We will probably need to hurry though. I'm sure they are all very anxious to get the adventure going." Violia headed on over to the train station seeing everypony there. She figured as much. She regrets being one of the ponies slowing down the group.

(There is a reason Violia's speech text is purple. But the reason will be shown later. Just know that the purple represents Violia's soft shy voice.)

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Snowflake stood there idle and emotionless.... Snowflake felt the breeze on his face... he always loved going to Canterlot even though he wasn't born here he spent most of his life here.... looking back up at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Snowflake is brought back plenty of memories.... memories he wish he could just bury..... Snowflake likes who he is, a powerful Mercenary/Assassin though he wishes he could of done more....... done more to save his friends..... Snowflake gives off a sigh as he is reminded of his friends..... they'd been there for him his whole life.... yet he wasn't able to save them..... Snowflake closes his eye as he feels the wind kiss him once more.... 

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

@@Swinton

@[member=Vemillia Nightshade']

Smokey moved away from Rune, looking around a bit in seeing which pony might be the best to speak to a bit. Eyes lingering a bit he spotted Violia coming up in the last of the group and smiled a bit in seeing the mare, “Well hello Miss. Violia and Starchase! Don't take to hurrying. We just got here a bit ago!”

Walking over to greet the mare and unicorn, he kept on his smile and gentle eyes under his hat but who knew what this tracker was up to a bit. “Thankfully those stiffs gave me back my pack! What you two thinking of bring on this little tip?

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Violia notices one of the members of their group walking it. It Smokey. Her pink eyes turned away, as they approached the group. She wasn't sure how to respond to Smokey. She felt a bit like Celestia is asking much of her. She'll need a bit of time to get use to everypony here. There must of been a better way about this.

• Brohoof 2

Bright felt the tension... He needed to stop it! "Hey everypony! Why don't we do an icebreaker game?! We could play a whole list of games! I have a list in my drawer... At home... Butttttt I remember the list off by heart!" He gave a large grin. "What do you say?"

Cuddle chuckled. "Bright, I think you're talking to the wrong crowd... But I like the notion. Why don't we actually do an activity together. If we don't learn how to cope with one another, we may feel uneasy at certain times. And by certain, I mean bad. Nice idea Bright." She nodded. Bright was a little surprised. He knew his idea would work!

"Okay! What does everypony else think?" He waited eagerly to hear their opinons... Cuddle thinks: Wonder who's gonna say "no" to this happy pony, I'm not that stubborn.

• Brohoof 1

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

Violia was actually kinda surprised. Bright had a good idea. "I-I think it's a g-good idea..." She says shyly. Violia was happy that these ponies were willing to at least interact without much fighting. It was... kinda refreshing. Even Cuddle surprised her a bit, the one pony who she thought would be a stickler, even liked the idea. Maybe Cuddles wasn't so bad.

Snowflake opens his eye and looks at Bright.... "how bout we play Shhhhh.... or better yet  I freeze the next person who suggests playing a game.... we're on a mission for the greater good of Equestria... not a field trip....." Snowflake looks away from everyone and stares down the tracks, Snowflake says to himself "where is this train?"

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

As Cobalt picked her way through the forest she scanned the ground for flowers. Though she was careful to keep a lookout for any threats. She didn't know what truly lived in the forest and she wasn't very eager to test out the rumors and old stories that had been passed down for generations. She often wondered though what caused part of the town to be abandoned to the forest. Was it some sort of disaster or something magical related? There really weren't many clues that she had found yet. Though it was one mystery she hoped to one day solve.   

• Brohoof 1

sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-386639

Sig by Destiny

Cuddle looks at Snowflake, and bursts out laughing. Bright got a little startled by it, then thinking there was some sort of joke, gave a shy laugh. But then, when Cuddle stopped, he asked. "Um... Sorry, but why are you laughing?"

Cuddle took in a breath of air. "It's just this whole tough guy thing. 'It's not a field trip...' You realize who sent us, right? A princess who has multi-coloured mane, and found the elements of harmony and friendship." She shakes her head. "Don't you see. This isn't a field trip, but it isn't somewthing to get all serious with either. Relax a little, and stop being a grump. Hey! Mind if I call ya that? Grumpy." She gave a playful look, then looked at the others, and regained her composure. "Anyways... I'm still up for a bonding excersise myself."

Bright looked at Snowflake. "Well... If it's just a childish thing, then I guess we shouldn't..." Cuddle thinks: Thanks Grumpy... I thought you dealt with groups before? Oh well, I guess I'll have to push this group in the right direction then!

Snowflake really wanted to kill Cuddle, but that would be going against the way of the Shadow Bolts.... plus if Cuddle died that means this contract with Celestia would be a bust.... instead Snowflake used his magic to make the ground below Cuddle slippery with ice.... 

Sig2.jpg

Cuddle's feet gelt a little cold. She looked down at the ice, and her hooves began to slip. Bright's sensed magic at work. He didn't want to show off... So he warned her instead. "Be care..." Cuddle slipped and fell on her butt, with a grumpy face. Bright looked at Snowflake questioningly, Cuddle gave hm a dirty look.

"Oh... I see how it is. So you don't want playful me, is that it?" She gets up, and drops her bag with a thud. "If ya wanna fight. I'll fight ya! I've faced dragons before, so you'll be a piece of cake!" She rears up on her hind hooves, and raises her front in a fighting position. Bright starts to feel distress...

Bright tried to break whatever was going on. "Um... Why don't we just.... Um, if you want to I mean... Um, not be..." He couldn't ask them, without saying that they were doing something wrong, and that could hurt their feelings, but their feelngs seem hurt now... They, are angry... Hate...

Cuddle saw the look on Bright, and stopped. "Bright?" She still wanted to pound the white stallion, but she didn't want to upset Bright either. She sighed. "I was just joking Bright. Grumpy won't bother me anymore." She looked back at him with rage, but gave a smile, and looked ack at Bright.

(edited)

@@Overlord0909

Violia could sense some negativity forming. It seemed odd that strong negativity was appearing. She had no idea where it come from. She then sighs and looks to Bright and Cuddle. She walks up to them and she then sensed that negativity once more when she got closer. For some reason Bright was emitting a very intense black aura. It slowly looked to be fading but it was something she had not seen in any other ponies like this before. She figures it'll be not too much of a threat as long as no pony triggers it. "Everything okay over here?" Voilia asks softly.

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake quickly turns around and says rather loudly.... "for the love of Celestia quit calling me that!.... just because I take life serious doesn't make me grumpy it means I'm mature....something you seem to greatly lack in... " Snowflake turns back around facing the tracks he then says quietly "this better be worth it"

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

(edited)

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Overlord0909

Violia felt her own anger slipping. Her own dark magic surfacing again. Her eyes glow with dark magic and her pink eyes turn red. "Shut up! It matters not what ponies have done in their past!! What matters in life is their will and moral fiber!! All you two have proven is that you two are immature children!!" Violia yells, in a much lower and darker voice. Voilia then sighs and calms down after letting that out. "S-Sorry, but I cannot allow everypony to bicker like this. There is no point. I personally have gone through enough emotional torment. I don't want others to cause anymore..." She then says softly.

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Overlord0909 @@Tao @@Swinton

Shortly afterward, the train arrived and it looked like it was ready to drop off it's current passengers before letting more on board. Violia already could tell that she will have some issues with these ponies if they start fighting a lot. She already was feeling a bit emotional from the fight a moment ago. She cannot take it when ponies fight. It reminds her of her past and all the bad things that have happened to her.

• Brohoof 1

Starchase was now scared to death of Violia. After her little outburst, he made sure to pick the seat furthest away from the crowd, he felt they were bad news. He didn't like it when ponies fight but he accepted it as it were, ponies fought all the time anyway.

• Brohoof 1

banner.png.fd897d9b163416a13d1e08da59125bb7.png

Click here to boop that snoot, or here to request boops from Felix!

Cuddle now looks at Violia with some misunderstanding. She thinks: One moment this pony is quiet and nice, then yells the next... Something isn't right about that pony. And that Grumpy... Ugh... Once on the train herself, she looks at Snowflake. "Sorry... Snowflake. But, I'd just appreciate it, if you stopped trying to make this something it's not. I've been on dangerous missions, I've had tough times too..." She thinks about some of her friends she never saw again, she just had to believe they were hiding somewhere. "It's still no reason to make everypony upset." She puts a hoof out in front of her. "How 'bout a deal? You don't annoy me, I don't annoy you anymore. Can we shake on it?"

Bright sees them making up, and his heart soars! Thinks: I almost changed... Hopefully things patch up now...

Violia then sighs. 'Darn it... I screwed up. I just had everypony second guess my nature just now... I can feel it in their emotions. I knew Celestia made a mistake.' Violia thinks to herself as they all board the train. She punishes herself by finding a place far from the others. Right now, she doesn't feel like she is worthy of their kinship. She doesn't feel close to deserving of it. This wasn't the way she wanted ponies to find out what she was. She now hated herself more than ever for messing things up.

Snowflake gives an emotionless glare to Viola.... a few threats and screams didn't scare him though he never wanted to cause tears in the group.... Snowflake says quietly but loud enough to hear.... "you have gone through emotional torment?..... if only you knew what I had gone through my whole life...." Snowflake looks over and sees the train come to a stop he waited for the current passengers to exit before entering when he found a place to sit he took out his pocket watch he kept in his cloak and stared at a picture.... when he heard his voice being called he quickly closed it and put it away it was Cuddle.... Snowflake extends his hoof and agrees "I'm not one for making friends lass.... nor am I the friendly type.... or at least not anymore...... you know becoming the very thing you wish to destroy kinda has that effect on you....."

Sig2.jpg

(edited)

Violia heard Snowflake's remark as she passed him. She knew he was just getting her back because of her yelling a moment ago. He, however; had no idea what she has gone through in her own life. So he really had no business talking anyway. He may be a shadowbolt but he is no half demon. Violia was left with endless torment after what ponies labeled her as. She was refereed to as a monster, none of the little fillies long ago even wanted to play with her. The parents of those naive enough to approach her would be taken away in fear of Violia's possible power. It was all because of her mother, her mother who was... turned into a demon so long ago and banished. Violia's own dark gift was more of a curse. A curse that has left her without friends for so long. Maybe it's for the better. She is nothing but a monster in pony eyes anyway. Tears roll down her cheek as the train starts moving. Her silent crying made even a empty room feel like torment.

Cuddle felt their pain, but maybe not in as serious of a setting. She was always singled out as the cute and pretty one, she hated it. She wanted to show she was more then just looks, and left at 10 years of age. When she left, she didn't have idea where she was going, but she kept straight. She first found an abandoned house, and wanted to settle down for a farm life. It was boring, so she sold it for too good of a deal. This is where her greediness camn from. Besides that trouble she had, in her adventures she always make friends, but they end up leaving her... She always feels lonely, but doesn't want to lose anypony else, so she balances her emotions. So she's neither friend nor foe.... But Bright doesn't seem like he'll ever leave. "Thank you Snowflake." After the shake, she went over to Bright to chat about their lives.

@@Snowflake Frostflame

@[member=Vemillia Nightshade']

Rune only watched the drama play out between Frost in making ice and Violia out burst and some who of magic. It was better to keep to herself and let things be for now. Seeing Violia and how she just seemed to withdrew was going to make this trip very long and very tiring.

“What is Lady Sunbutt thinking if throwing us together like this? I know that old mare is up to some kinda plot..”Rune walked on the train while Smokey seemed to linger back, his face thoughtful.

Taking to seat alone, her magic flared a silver-blue in pulling out a scroll her packs and over looking some strange writings.

Smokey watched and felt a bit of anger, yah never treated a lady like that! All in yelling and stuff and acting like a brat. “Snowflake's going to be a hard one to get along with it seems. “

Watching, the tracker also walked onto the train and signed a bit in knowing he was not one for motions of travel but his mind was on in following Violia , sensing her pain only made it worse. To show he had no fear of her might make things better for all in the long run. He found her all alone and crying and pulled out a tissue and walked.

Dabbing it against her cheek, “Now there pretty lady! Don't let that power puff be shoving yah around in a corner! “

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

@ @Tao

Violia was a bit surprised by Smokey's tissue and she jumps back a bit. Once she wipes her eyes some, she sees him. She didn't expect anypony to actually to talk to her after her little out burst. She knows Cuddles and Star don't want to be anywhere near her from their facial expressions and Snow probably hates her. If anything, it's been a disaster so far. She then sighs looking away from Smokey. "Why not? I did yell at him. I really don't blame him for hating me. Most everypony does for one reason or another. I'm just destined to be alone. I was born into a world which hates what I am." Violia says softly.

• Brohoof 1