private A World Beyond Sight: The Uncharted

Vemillia Nightshade

Bright n his converssation, heard that remark, and excused himself. "Sorry Cuddle, I'll be right back..." Before Cuddle could respond, Bright flashed right in front of Violia in a shocking manner. "Don't you ever say that! We all love you! You're a great leader, who's only hiding under thick skin." He gave a huge approving smile, then looks to all the other ponies. "You all have qualities!" He looks at Cuddle. "Experience with unknown travel." To Starchase. "A longing for adventure!" To Smokey. "Caring to all ponies!" To Rune. "Curiosity! Doubtig circumstances and being able to give realistic results!" To Snowflake. "Wisdom and maturity!" And then to Violia again. "But you are also hiding a fact it seems." He winks at her saying that with a whisper. "So am I." He then looks at everypony again. "We need to work together on this, if we fight, we can't for no good reason. Not saying you didn't have one..." He soon runs out of things to say.

Cuddle soon takes over for his sake. "No. We didn't have one that actually benifited anypony, other then ourselves. I'll admit to that." Cuddle looks at Bright and nods. She thought it might be mighty time to mention her thoughts. "Does anypony object to Bright being leader?" Bright immediatly seizes up.

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

"What series is that good sir?" - Interested Bystander (IB)

Why, it is My Little Overlord! :D

"That name sucks..." - IB<p>

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

(edited)

@@Overlord0909 @@Tao

Violia didn't know what to say. She was surprised that Bright thought so highly of here despite just meeting her. She then sighs. She didn't know how to say this but she had to mention this sooner or later. "Well the reason why I say what I say is that I am born of a dark origin. During the blood moon long ago, my mother gave birth to me, but during that time she had turned herself into a demon due to the dark magic she consumed herself with. I had to watch as she was taken away from me, by Princess Celestia. The reason being is because my mother did so much damage to my pony village that Celestia feared that if my mother wasn't sealed away, she could threaten all of Equestria. Ever since then though, most ponies would make fun of me or run in fear of me because of my origin. I am a half demon. A half breed of a dark race of beings. I spent most of my life in the Everfree Forest away from society ever since my mother sealing to the underworld. Honestly, I still question what Celestia thinks of me despite how nice she was to me compared..." Violia then goes silent for a moment to let those near her soak it in. "Now you know why I am so quiet and introverted."

In response to Cuddles question she nods. "I think Bright would be good as leader."

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Starchase was pleasantly surprised at how they could suddenly all just get along with each other so well. He merely looked on and said nothing. Mainly because he had nothing to say anyway and he didn't want to ruin the moment. He smiled softly and wondered how long it would last.

• Brohoof 1

banner.png.fd897d9b163416a13d1e08da59125bb7.png

Click here to boop that snoot, or here to request boops from Felix!

Cobalt slowly relaxed a bit though she didn't let her guard down. Nothing had happened to her yet so she wasn't sure what about the forest put her so on edge. Slowly she heads to where she last found some flowers hoping any others will be near those flowers. It was likely that by now she had collected all the flowers at the edge if she really wanted more she may have to go deeper.

sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-386639

Sig by Destiny

Smokey smiled and only turned to push some bangs out of the mare's forehead in a gentle like way, “Miss.Violia, my da was gun down and killed by a bandit named Greyhound . Given I turned to using a gun which is out law ,but I still use it. Tis a deadly weapon, can kill any kinda creature or pony if one gets close a nuff, even a princess if you get the right aim love. I think your magic or even all magic is the same, its the pony who controls the aim and the time to pulling the trigger...”

He smiled, leaning back and looked at the landscape speeding in a blur, “I'm not much with other ponies myself, I spend much a seasons out in the wilds and bad lands in my job but I have a few good friends who expect me for who I is and I think Miss. Violia you might find such souls here if you give em a chance. You don't need a lot of friends, just those few who expect yah for the lovely you are!”

He let things settle, turning to a letting his hat cover his eyes..

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Cuddle looked at Violia herself, and just shrugged, she has heard sadder stories from some of her companions during her travels.

Bright instantly hugged Violia ad said. "Violia! I'm so sorry for you! If there's anything you want me to do for you, just ask! Same goes for everypony!" He cheered, and jumped around.

Cuddle brought back an eariler subject. "So... Far we have a majority of Bright being leader. Any objections?"

Bright stopped jumping and almost shouted. "I DO! I can't lead anypony!" He looked around. "Not saying that you're wrong or anything like that..."

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

(edited)

@@Tao

Violia listened to what Smokey had to say. It seems he has some experience himself with dealing in lonely world. That advice definatly felt heart felt and it made her think a moment about somethings. So what if those ponies that judged her, they lost out in having a good friend. If she hoped to move on, she had to accept that there are ponies that will fear here and those who will accept her. She then realizes that Celestia has accepted her despite her history. Celestia said it herself that she is the most compassionate that she has seen in the demon race. Is it possible for a demon to be caring? Then again she is a half demon. She does have mortal pony blood as well. Maybe she isn't exactly that different from other ponies at all. She knows it'll take time but she was already in her way to allowing ponies in. She then looks to Smokey and she nuzzles him. "Thanks... I'm feeling better now." She says softly.

She also notices her Bright give her a big cuddle. She smiles some and she knows that it may not be all bad after all. Though she'll just have to be careful from now on where this power shall show itself. She had to take Celestia's advice to only use it protect her partners. She cannot afford to hurt them.

• Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Snowflake took a sip of his flask... he was drinking Applejack.... a stronger apple cider but not strong enough to get him drunk especially with only one flask.... as he took another sip his ear caught hold of Viola's origin.... he put his flask away and crept up listening evermore.... he then decided to make an appearance and walked up toward the others... "your a demonkin?... I'm not too surprised because there is always a second side of the coin.... what you see and what is hidden to everypony.... but its only a matter of time before the coin gets flipped and lands on tails.... you guys probably see me as just a cold blooded killer.... obsessed with getting bits and killing anypony who gets in my way.... sadly your correct...." Snowflake removed his hood revealing his long white mane and the eye patch "but I'm also a pony.... I never wanted to be an assassin but its funny how life throws a curve ball at you"

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

(edited)

Violia's ill will toward Snowflake rose up internally. She didn't wish to show it however. Out of everypony so far she has found the pony she likes the least. Either way, it's better to not dwell. She then sighs as they all gather near her. The train was going to be at it's stop soon and then it's off on the adventure of a lifetime... if you can call it that. So far it's been an emotional hell for her. But the first bits are always a bit rough. The sound of the metal screeching indicated that the train was slowing to a stop at the station. Violia looks out the window, ready to get off and start moving.

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Overlord0909 @@Swinton @@Tao

Bright tilts his head. "Kill? You mean..." Darkness starts to creep his thought, horrific images flash across his mind. An evil laughter sounds in his head... It wasn't Bright's. As soon as he realized what was happening, Bright used a spell quickly causing a small flash in the room. He erased himself hearing the words "Kill" and anything of the sort. He replaced them with other words, messing with his memory. He blinks after his horn flashed. "Oh... You mean Bill... Who's he? Or is it a she? It?" Bright questions himself, not really expecting a reply.

Cuddle wondered what the hay the light was about, but also about the fact that there's a greedier pony then her. It's both a terrible thing and a relief. She notices they stopped, and looks out towards the landscape, wondering what she should do...

Bright then saw the new place as well, and he skipped out the doors. "Come on everypony! Let's explore!" He hops a distance away. Cuddle smiles and follows.

Cuddle turns back to the group. "Are ya all nervous already or something?" She walks after Bright again then. Thinks: This'll be an interesting journey...

Snowflake notices the train come to a stop so he puts his hood back on over his eye.... Snowflake noticed the reactions everyone gave him when he said he killed... though he doesn't care and if they only knew they'd understand why he does these acts.... Snowflake steps out of the train and looks around he then feels at his harness making sure his knife or supplies didn't come loose

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

Violia hops off and she looks around. I looks like a small town near the marina. The marina itself was in the distance, in sight. She spotted the Royal boat out there since it sticks out like a sore hoof compared to all the fishing boats typically docked there. The small town itself looked to have a lot of shops. They could stock up on fresh food here, maybe along with a few survival provisions and tools. It would be best to explore the shops before shipping off.

Violia herself looks through some of the herbs that are on sale. She was rather impressed with the selection. She could create a start up kit of first aid stuff with these herbs. She spends a few bits on herbs and a nice container to put it all in. She was rather happy with herself and she looks around to see what the others were doing. Maybe they were stocking up for the trip too. 

• Brohoof 1

Cuddle looks at what is there. She decides she'll just eat natures vegetation. Live off the land, and don't live like you are surrounded by sand is what she'd say. So she waits for everypony to hurry up.

Bright goes to all the ponies in town and asks them how their day was, some responded, some didn't. But he didn't mind. While one was described his day, Bright screamed. "I'M HAVING THE BEST TIME EVER!" And then calmed down, saying continue with a relaxed face and posture. The stallion backed away soon after.

Rune let her ear perk, listening to Smokey talk about his past was a twist in his demeanor but it if helped the little mare so be it. Looking over the scroll she frowned in it was still only showing bits of the strange writing but given it had been left by her ancestor Star Swirl the Bearded. “So lost, yet it holds a key....”

Many might think as a Merc, and a part time metal smith and magic crafted the caption of the Seekers might not have time for her real passion: lost histories and civilizations. She had come on this scroll as a young filly in exploring her families packed away books and tomes but seeing the slight gold writing, knowing it was hidden in meaning but the symbols of the golden three apples wrap in a writhe: Avalon.

A island deep in the sea off Europa;s main land in covered in mist and shielded away from the world over a 1000! Could this be the island but Rune thought not sadly. Might have been one way for the Merc to face the idea of water.

Hearing Snowflake had killed did make look up but in also having taking life, she shook her head in how some ponies kept to being in their little box of what they labeled as a real world. Keeping to herself, the train stopped and Rune slipped out without much words...

• Brohoof 1

Violia was finished shopping and she figured that the rest would meet up at the Marina. She headed on over to the Marina, seeing Cuddle waiting for them on the dock. She knew that it would be a matter of time before everypony was here. She didn't say anything though once she was near Cuddle. It was best to not talk unless talked to. She really didn't want to cause anymore trouble with anypony. Though she still did feel bad for her earlier behavior. With a deep sigh, she waits with Cuddle at the dock in hopes that the others will come soon.

• Brohoof 2

Cuddle glances at Violia fleetingly. She looks at her a little jealous, but so much at the same time. Cuddle feels superior in a way, but also as if she's helpless... It's a strange feeling to Cuddle. Even against dagons, she's never felt so uncertain... Cuddle sighs, and decides she won't speak to her, unless she wants to talk to her.

Bright of course had other ideas... As quick as lightning, he rushed over to the two, panting for a bit. Then all of a sudden lifts himself up with magic, and twists himself around, landing on his hooves. He looked at them with a huge, awkward, smiile. Then well... Bright happened. "Wow! This place is amazing! All the ponies here are woderful, the items they sell are high quality! At least in my standards, although you can think different if you would like. Not saying what you think is wrong! Just that you're opinion is equal to mine... You know what I have a sudden want for? A kitty! They are just so adorable!" He hears a rustle in the bush, it wasn't just any small creature...

Cuddle noticed the danger as well, and took up a stance. "Violia... You got a spell you can use?"

@[Vemillia Nightshade]

(edited)

Violia could sense the creature. I was certainly big, but she wants to wait to see how it act before attacking. It maybe just passing by for all they know. "Y-Yeah, I do. Though I don't want to use it unless I absolutely have to." She says to Cuddle, admitting that she has an idea for a spell to use. Violia's eyes had a focus to them that almost made them frighting. Her Pink eyes glowed ominously and it seem her body began to glow a little with a purple aura. She was ready to attack if this creature proves to be threatening.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(I was hoping you'd say what the creature was :P Oh well, guess it's up meh imagination! XD)

Cuddle nodded in response, and then the creature came forth. It was just a bear. Cuddle sighed for a second, but then noticed the bear to running FROM something. She braced herself, as the bear ran out and hiding behind a structure. Then a spider the size of 3 bears crawled out, hissing and spiting out globs of red venom from it's small jaws. It stalked towards the three of them. Cuddle dropped her saddle bag, and was about to tell Violia to use the spell, but Bright walked right up the things jaws without fear. Cuddle shouted. "Bright! What are..."

Bright brushed his head against the spider's front arm, and the spider rolled on it's back, and hiss in... Delight?! Cuddle's jaw dropped. Bright also used a spel he found out about. It gave a creature inner joy, and made them willing to see everything in a nicer way.. He didn't use it too often, but it was usually a pleasure when he diid use it, to the target and user. Bright sang happily to the spider, and then said. "Alright mister Fuzzy, you've made enough of an appearence today!. I think you should get home to your family of 100 young." The spider heard, and crawled back into the forest.

Cuddle was a little surprised. "Um..."

(edited)

(It was your idea, so I wanted to be fair. X3)

Violia was a bit surprised that Bright was able to befriend it so easily. It was a relief really. Violia then sighs and the glow of her body fades, and the glow of her eyes fades to a light glow. She was happy that Bright got control of this before she had to kill something. Violia did have to fight some creatures to survive while in the Everfree Forest. This would of not been a challenge but either way it was nice that it was once that did need to be fought. "You know, it's kinda nice that Bright can do that with creatures. Maybe he wouldn't be a bad leader at all..." Violia admits.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

Cuddle nods in agreement. "But it seems nopony else is taking it serious... Bright himself included. He's already forgotten the nomination!" Cuddle shrugged. "Whatever works. We should maybe wait until later to fully decide though. It's never good to rush." Cuddle left Violia there. "One second... I want to check out something..." She thinks about the Amulet in her bag, and was glad she didn't have to use it yet.

Bright noticed the empty space around Violia, and stood right beside her beaming. "So... You like spiders?"

@[Vemillia Nightshade]

(edited)

Violia was curious to why Bright would ask that question to her. Then again she never thought about it. She did not really mind the presence of spiders so she guessed she like them. They were living creatures like the rest of them. "I guess so. I never really thought about it, honestly." Violia says in response to the question.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake follows closely behind Viola, Bright, and Cuddle remaining silent.... after how they reacted to what he said on the train he'd rather not talk.... he doesn't know if any other stories on his mind would offend them or not.... and he really wasn't in the mood to be lectured what is right and what is wrong....

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

Bright gave a smile. "That's great! I love alllll living creatures!" He looked around, and saw the bear still there, Bright walked over there wit. the intention to comfort the poor thing. "I'll be right back!"

Cuddle walked inside a tent, and told the nervous looking pony to leave her alone for a second. The pony kindly left the tent. Cuddle then dropped the sack, hoping nobody popped in. She wanted this to be a surprise...

(edited)

Sensing a odd tension in the air, Rune looked to Snowflake but had some loose grasp on how he felt with these other ponies. Much of them was soft, had not seen outward volince or any kind of battle in their life times under the Solar Princess. Still out from the gentle ways of protection the Princess gave, battles and blood happened in the land.

Signing, going out of her way was not much the style of the mare but having a merc along would make things easy if ugly came up, “Snowflake, a lot of these ponies are soft. Most of em only know peace and such stuff but its not always easy for those who stand on the front-lines.”

Keeping in pace with the other unicorn was watching the others walk off in dreading in being in the boat in a long sea....

Edited by Tao
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Violia was quiet as Bright went about his business. Violia saw that everypony was here, pretty much. Snowflake who just join shortly after most of them seemed to be staying quiet. That is a good thing all things considered. Violia looks to the Royal boat and wonders if they could get on it. It seems to be docked like they could. She even notices a wooden ramp connecting the dock to the boat. It was set up by somepony but who? Maybe one of the royal guard, or a connection that Celestia has? Who knows. She steps onto ramp which looks and feels rather stable and heads onto the ship. It looked pretty nice, and it looked like it could handle some pretty serious punishment. She sighs as she looks out to the sea, it seems like they maybe on the water for while once they shove off. Celestia didn't really give any indication of how long it would take to get to this island exactly so it was basically up to them to get there within a good time frame. She waits for the other ponies to board as she looks out at the water's horizon.

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Overlord0909 @@Tao

• Brohoof 1