Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A World Beyond Sight: The Uncharted

Vemillia Nightshade

(edited)

Bright got the bear off quickly, and ran over to the boat. "Wow! This is an amazing boat!"

"Everything is to you Bright..." Cuddle said in a joking manner. Not like she was wrong about it...

"Yeah... Somepony's gotta!" Bright said loudly, then hopped on the boat and stood beside Violia. "You seem bored... Why don't we play a game of some sort!" Cuddle gave a small smile as she walked past the pair.

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia looks to Bright and she nods. "A game actually sounds nice." She says softly. "What do you have in mind?" She asks with her brow raised. She maybe be able to get to know Bright a bit better this way through playing a game. It was worth a shot after all. Besides, she is with these ponies for the long hall.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bright was overjoyed hearing her agreement. Most ponies say no, but she said yes. "Well... My favourite game to play is..." He teleports a deck of cards in front of him and shuffles them in mid air. " Gold Fish! If you want to play, you can!" (I tried to make it childish XD)

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

(edited)

Violia then raises a brow again. "Gold Fish? Do you mean 'Go Fish'?" She asks, being unsure if it was a different game entirely or the same. Either way she was happy to play. Besides, it would keep her mind off other things she'd rather not think about. If anything it'll provide a bit of entertainment for her and maybe make a closer bond to Bright. Honestly, she wished she had Bright's positive outlook on life. She was envious in a way, but not so much so that she would show hate. More like a friendly kind of envy that was, for the most part, harmless.

@@Overlord0909

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bright smiled understandably, and gave a nod. "Oh... We can play THAT if you want. I am not sure you would want to play my version, for copyright reasons, Gold Fish. It is more complicated then it sounds." He gives a laugh, and pulls out five cards with his magic. He starts to realize he's using his magic a whole bunch, and stops, somehow able to pick up the cards with his hooves (How do they do that actually? Cartoon logic I'm guessing). "Five cards to start?" He said pleasantly.

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia smiles and even giggles some as Bright frantically decided to use his hooves instead of his magic. She nods as she picks up her five cards. She looks at her numbers carefully and then looks to Bright. "Yep. You wanna start or should I?" Violia asks with a soft smile. She really has never met a more open mind pony let alone one as goofy as him either. Maybe this will be a fun boat trip after all. (Due to Violia living in the deep reaches of the Everfree Forest, she never ended up meeting Pinkie Pie or any of the other mane 6.)

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

<p>(Knew he'd be a nice addition to this serious bunch :3 Comic relief is always fun to add) "Hm... I don't like to win, unless you want me to try..." After a bit of thought, giving a thinking expression, he lit up his horn representing a lit lightbulb, and said. "Let's make the choice using a simple tactic." Bright gets up, and closes his eyes. "I'll turn until I get dizzy, and try to stop. Whichever way my horn points means you go first, unless it points to you. Is that a good idea to decide?" (Bright is like Pinkie Pie, but also like Fluttershy when it comes to being equal in all situations, and he never wants to take any leadership role, because he likes to place everypony above him, and making a decision on his own is impossible for him if it involves others).</p>

<p> </p>

<p>@@Vemillia Nightshade</p>

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia smiles and nods. "Sounds like a fun idea." She says giggling. Just thinking about him spinning around like a goofball made her smile and even laugh internally some. She was happy to of met Bright. She was so happy that she wanted to hug him but she decided to that now wouldn't be a good time. Maybe later when they are not playing a game.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake looks towards Rune.... "yes I can tell the difference between someone battle hardened and someone who isn't....the sooner they accept me for what I'am the better...." Snowflake walks up onto the boat... he climbs up the prow (the pointy part of the front of the ship) knowing the others couldn't follow him up without falling overboard unless they had as much balance as he did, staring off into the sea Snowflake starts whistling "The Gypsy Bard"

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bright started to spin around in circles until he fell over. His horn pointed away from Violia. He opened them and said in a disoriented voice. "I guess... You go first..." He gets up on his feet, slipping after a second. He then gave a laugh at how silly he probably looked.

Cuddle watched from a way away. "He really can bring out the good in others... That's Bright's purpose..." She whispered. Then she decided to check on who was running the boat.

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

After searching the forest floor and coming up with nothing new Cobalt glances up barely able to make out the sky through the thick leafs on the trees. Seeing that it isn't dark just yet she decides to venture a bit farther in. Slowly she walked forward glancing at trees and other things for landmarks so that if she goes too deep she'll be able to find her way back. 

Violia giggles and she looks at her cards. She then raises a brow and thinks hard before making a choice. "Do you have... any twos?" She asks Bright. This game was already starting off in a fun way. She keep an ear out for the other's hoof steps, hearing Snow get on the ship. She also listened for Bright's answer to her question.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bright looked at his hand curiously, gave a sad look. "No... If you wait a second I could search..." Remembered it was a game. "Ah... Okay. Go fish. Sorry." He gave a slight smile. Waiting for her to pick up. He also noticed Snow all alone. He almost thought he'd just say no, but... "Snowflake." He said loud enough for @Snowflake Frostflame to hear. "You want to join us?"

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia smiles and snickers a little and she drew a card. It was now Bright's turn to ask for a number. She wonders what Bright will guess. It could be any number that is in the game. She then looks to Bright in amazement when he invited Snow to join them. It was so profound to see Bright be so nice to everypony.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

Smokey walked onto the boat, casting his sights on the sky in meeting the ocean blue and smiled a bit. He had never been on a boat or on the wide sea and this might be a grand time given the company. Still also much could happen in leaving to this island.

Try to keep his thoughts a bit bright given his nature, the earth stallion looked around and noted how tight Rune's face had become. Seems the mare was not much into the idea of this traveling sadly...

Walking up to Violia and Bright, he looked down from his hat in saying, “Next round I bet I can beat ah at Slap-Jack! But lets make is a bit interesting eh? The winner has to say something bout themselves a bit so we learn more bout the other!”

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bright had to look away from Snow for just a second to answer Smokey. "That's a brilliant idea! You want to join as well? We only just started..." He stared at his hoof for a second. "Oh, and do you have any five's?" He didn't want to win, just wanted to put a smile on all their faces.

Cuddle sighed, the door was locked. Guessing the princess doesn't want us to know who's driving. (Possible opening :3)

@@Snowflake Frostflame@@Tao@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia looks through her cards and she saw other numbers but not a five. She shakes her head. "Nope. Go fish~" She says in a sing song kinda way. Things were now getting interesting with Smokey around too. This was turning into a fun time every second. She too does wonder when we will shove off or if there is anypony that will be driving the boat. It does seem weird that they hadn't seen anypony get on board with them to drive it. Maybe he or she is late. Who knows?

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

Bright smiled and said. "Alright!" He jumped up, but soon gave a worried look. "Um... Do I have to catch one from it's home..." Bright felt a litle clueless, until he remembered again the reality of the game. He actually knew the whole time, but was hoping to see her smile again. "Oh!" He crouched down again, and hooved up a card, and laid it in with the rest. "Your turn! And whenever Snowflake wants to join, he can!"

Cuddle came back over, and watched with amusement for a bit, then stood beside them. "May I join then as well?" Bright brightened, and looked at Violia for approval.

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Vemillia Nightshade

Violia giggles at Bright's antics before looking to Cuddle. "I don't see why not~" Violia says with a smile and looks back the cards. "Do you have any eights?" She asks with a smile, waiting for Bright's answer. It was nice and with Cuddle joining in, it could be more fun! Violia admits that it's nice to be around these ponies... well mostly. The thought of them traveling to an island was almost forgotten as her, Bright, and now Cuddle played Go Fish.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cuddle smiled, happy to hear she could join, and she picked up 5 cards to join. Bright looked at his hand, and he closed his eyes and sighed. "Yep. Here you go!" He says the last part opening his eyes with a wide grin and a small laugh, and handed her the card. He was having so much fun! He kind of forgot why they were there, and he didn't care.

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia giggles seeing Bright having the card. Then she wonders who's turn it was once Cuddle joined. "Is Cuddle next or me?" She asks Bright. She wanted to make it fair for them all. Besides it was fun and she didn't want to stop the fun if it was unnecessary to.

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Bright had a hard time answering, he contorted his face trying to decide how to handle this situation. He couldn't make one pony unhappy, and favor the other! As he struggled to say something, Cuddle decided she should just step in. "I'll go after Violia." She said with a bit of a giggle at Bright's face.

Bright gave a sigh of relief, and stopped his twitching face. "Alright!"

@@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia giggled too. Bright seemed to be goofy even when he doesn't mean to be. It was pretty funny that a game like this could be turned into a laugh fest. It made it fun though. Then realized she just did her turn. "Oops. I think I did my turn. So it's Cuddles turn. My goof." She then smiles to Cuddle. "It's your turn then."

@@Overlord0909

• Brohoof 1

Cuddle looked at her cards, just noticing she already had two pairs, and placed them down. Two kings and two sixes. She then calls out her last card, asking Bright. "Got any aces?"

Bright started to get the feeling for the game, and said calmly. "Go fish."

Cuddle gave a sad face, and begrudgingly accepted the card from the pile. Bright had to look away, because it pained him. He called out for his turn. "Violia, any fours?"

@[Vemillia Nightshade]

Violia looks at her cards and she nods. "Here you go." She says handing a four to Cuddle. So, it seems both Bright and Violia have given one card. It's kinda like a game of luck and Cuddle found her luck with Violia. It's no big deal. The game was meant to test a pony's luck and skill.

@@Overlord0909 

• Brohoof 1