private A World Beyond Sight: The Uncharted

Vemillia Nightshade

Bright seeing Cuddle fall asleep, started to bounce away in shear delight. He thinks he might have won, but thought that it didn't matter anyway. As Bright filled his mind with happiness, a dark being inside him felt the odd magic around the group. Night Darkness, inside of the unaware Bright said. "Soon... Soon I will be free, and this time, I won't keep any... Problems." He laughed manically, with Bright or anypony else unable to hear. "But for now, I shall let my power grow even more. The idiot Bright may be able to mask his magic, but the power I have is only being bottled up." Night would have gave a smile if he could. "I will turn this place into a desert once again, after I eliminate Bright's seal!"

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

"What series is that good sir?" - Interested Bystander (IB)

Why, it is My Little Overlord! :D

"That name sucks..." - IB<p>

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

“Seems one pony who got his head in the game...”Smokey thought, watching Snowflake walk away but now looked like some actions might be shown and also what the others might think. “May as well get the others...”

Keeping in the lazy smile, nearly foolish a bit in using the whole “country” like mask he used to make ponies he was not thing speicel, Smokey went in look of the others and keeping away form eyes of many in just tipping his hat and making small talk as always. Finely after enough of his making a slow walk to the others, Cuddle and Violia with Bright got him in a better mood in finding em all together a bit.

Smiling ,he walked up with the sun shining over him, “Well ello fellow traveling ponies! I was hoping to take a bit of a moment for me and Snowflake in talking a bit in a more private area if yall got sometime bout some plans we need to make once we land at this island!” Smokey said, a bit of the country accent coming out in his words, smiling with a hat tip. “We will be in the barracks if yall can make a way there in a few moments!”

Bowing a bit, Smokey just nodded and went to get a very seasick mare...Rune had been just laying on her bed in full on pain and wishing to just pass on to the next life when the door opened and Gold walked in but before a zap of magic might kill him,  a keen look in his face made her pause, "Yah need to come with me Rune,  we got some real talking to do."

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Bright heard Gold talk, and looked confused. "What's a barracks?"

Cuddle yawned, hearing the commotion. "What is going on now? Are we there yet? I'm trying to save energy..." Cuddle finely gave in, and got up before Bright insisted she slept some more. "Never mind. I'm fine."

Bright smiled, as per usual. "We are going to the barracks! Right Violia?"

@@Tao@@Vemillia Nightshade

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

Cobalt by this time has made it home and headed into her bedroom. There was nothing else for her to really do so she was reading a book on some flowers. The odd feeling of being watched fading from her mind as she relaxed. Still any creak or groan of the house made her jump. She really couldn't wait till her aunt or uncle returned.

• Brohoof 1

sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-386639

Sig by Destiny

@@Tao

Snowflake sits in the barracks waiting for Smokey to return with Rune.... Snowflake looked outside the window and saw nothing but ocean.... he was a long ways from home.... he turned to the door and saw Smokey and Rune "good you two made.... lock the door I want no interruptions"

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

Violia kept quiet. It seems Smokey had some business with Snow. Knowing how this'll end up though, they'll all probably not get inside. Snow has trust issues with her as it was anyway. Violia wasn't all that fond of Snow either. Though she knows she'll have to bare his company for the journey till it's all done. Violia went of to be on her own. Besides, the tension is making her stressed out. She goes to a quiet part of the ship and meditates to ease her stressed mind and body.

• Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

Rune felt a bit dull, with the ship moving under hooves in a roll of waves and the need to make her way back into bed. Still for Smokey to come and get her for some meeting without to much word of warning was not in the trackers nature.

Mostly the two walked in a silence, passing a few other ponies of the Royal Army which even made her question a few things mostly minus the wave in her own tummy. “Never going on a boat again long as I live in this life time...” She thought.

Smokey just did a smile, being the lazy nature he used as a masked role for his odd ended jobs but once they got to the room, locking the door and looking at Snowflake. Rune also added in a light shield in warning if someone tried to get in.

“Talk Snowflake.” Rune was a but harsh in her feeling of sickness, “ Seems you and Smokey got the same ideas I have if he came and got me.”

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

"alright I needed to talk with you two away from the guards ears.... so keep your voices down....." Snowflake stands up and walks towards the others "we are all ponies for hire we do what we are told simply for money.... though I'm getting the feeling Celestia is going to screw us out of what this job is actually worth.... she never mentioned how much she'd pay.... so I'm thinking we either A send these guards and soldiers home to their princess empty-hoofed and claim the island for ourselves.... or B we steal from the Equestrian treasury when we return......"

• Brohoof 1

Sig2.jpg

Bright watched Violia leave without her answering. "Oh... Okay! Maybe not." He hops around with endless energy without a problem in the world.

Cuddle was unsure though about Smokey and Snowflake... Rune seemed suspicious too... Cuddle decided to eavesdrop. She quietly went to the wall and put her ear against, and the muffled voices sounded clear enough to understand... Wait, Steal? Take the island? Curious, she listened on.

(edited)

Violia's mind was calmed at least till she began seeing a vision. She does see them enter the island, but there was a looming darkness. It was one of them. Violia didn't see herself being the one who causes it, but she is seen as the one of the few fighting it. Her own darkness fighting this all consuming dark force. A void to the mortal world. She has an idea who it is, but it feels like this maybe more dangerous as a voyage than she thought it was. She opens her eyes and sighs, cursing her clairvoyance. She learned this from her friend Zecora. It was something that helps but she sometimes wishes she didn't see what she sees.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

• 3 weeks later...

With a huff Cobalt stares out the window but looks up seeing her aunt and uncle returning. With a yawn she gets up and heads out into the living room to greet them. "Welcome home. Did you get everything we needed?" She asks her uncle with a smile.

Her uncle nods. "Yep sure did."

• Brohoof 1

sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-386639

Sig by Destiny

• 3 weeks later...

As time passed on it seemed the tension between some of the group began to form. Violia was one who drew her line in the sand of who she trusted and didn't, well in her own mind in anycase. Snow was not in her good books by far. He never was in the first place. The boat seemed to be hitting into some choppy water as they grew close to where their destination was. What could be waiting for them on this island. The storm rolling in maybe a sign of things to come. It's strange, this storm looked stronger than most that roll over the seas, not that Violia would know for sure, but there was a ominous look to it. They would have to be wary~