ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Ok.

Time for an idea that's stupid but I'll say it anyway.

How about different leagues.

Like Pegasus league.

Earth pony league.

Unicorn league.

Other league.

The champs of those battle each other and the fighters in their league.

That way fights can't get one sided.

Actually.

Rune might stand a small chance.

Rune

RD

Trixie

Twilight

Lorec has a chance

Probably even IB in certain scenarios

Just really difficult if you're close range.

• Brohoof 1

A couple of big attacks like that would floor her, yes.

rune vs lektra would actually be an interesting match, now that i think about it...

Ok.

Like Pegasus league.

Earth pony league.

Unicorn league.

Other league.

DUDE.

2uyqhld.jpg

Ok.

Like Pegasus league.

Earth pony league.

Unicorn league.

Other league.

I think this is over-complicating things. The no unfair fights rule is fine as is. People talk and see if it would be a fair fight.

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

Put that up sometime after the Sleight and Lektra match. When is that going on the list though? I thought Corona and I had agreed.

my bad, adding it now. shall i add rune vs lektra, too?

2uyqhld.jpg

Rune

RD

Trixie

Twilight

Lorec has a chance

Well whaddya know?

I gotta chance. :sneer:

I'm so done as well for the night guys. I got a headache the size of Equestria. >_>

End Diagnostic: If I'm not fighting Lektra, not my problem. :proud:

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

my bad, adding it now. shall i add rune vs lektra, too?

Thanks! And please do, but not immediately after. Like a fight or two in between so she can rest and do her job.

Rune

RD

Trixie

Twilight

Lorec has a chance

Rune would be an interesting fight. I can't say how that would go.

What does RD even do for fighting? Flying isn't an offensive thing, nor is speed. She can't really dodge forever. I mean she canonically can, but RPwise that becomes unfair.

Trixie would be fun, when I'm not thoring her. The big attack thing was really a show of power and I'd never do that to start. But I don't wanna fight her. There would have to be a reason, like her under mind control.

Lektra wouldn't fight Twi on principle. Kind of idolizes her.

Lorec would win pretty quickly I think. Not even a contest for Lektra, except maybe if there was enough earth and metal in the arena for both. Still though her lightning would be useless for the most part. For the most part this is an unfair match.

Maybe if Ice and her rematched in a frozen tundra with no metal he might have a shot. That would be an unfair match though.

Melee chars are immediately at a disadvantage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to bed! Night guys! Thanks for the discussion. I'm sorry if I sound stubborn. I really think the balance passes should happen after and not before. If I do something unfair I will get told and it will be fixed.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

I think kazas could stand a chance. How well does Lektra do with liquid metal?

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Hey @,

You need to put up the Slight/Lektra match (I know Bronislav already mentioned it)

And the anette/EWS fight

What does RD even do for fighting? Flying isn't an offensive thing, nor is speed. She can't really dodge forever. I mean she canonically can, but RPwise that becomes unfair.

I like your point here.... but, unfair? Yeah, as far as with Lektra it is.

Not every match will be "fair", With so many factors there are bound to be weaknesses that your OC will have to deal with. But you already know that.

And i just want to elaborate, like in pokemon. Let's say you have a fire type that's like level 50. Your competition is generally, bug and grass types at level 50ish and like electric, flying, or fighting types at level 40ish. Well, you have the advantage. :)

Then you face a Ground type or Water type that is like level 47, you still are at a disadvantage because you don't match up well. Just making it more obvious.

It's an unfairr fight but not for like cheating or anything but you're simply outmatched.

And I have a question; can Lektra take off her wings whenever she wants?  

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

Hey @,

You need to put up the Slight/Lektra match (I know Bronislav already mentioned it)

And the anette/EWS fight

And I have a question; can Lektra take off her wings whenever she wants?  

i hath already done those, along with added the latter now.

and ill answer for him: look at bronislav's signature. in case your on mobile, its a short animation of sparky transforming into wings. she can fly, but its not exactly pegasus-level speeds. so, to answer your question, yes.

at least, im FAIRLY sure she can.

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

and ill answer for him: look at bronislav's signature. in case your on mobile, its a short animation of sparky transforming into wings. she can fly, but its not exactly pegasus-level speeds. so, to answer your question, yes.   at least, im FAIRLY sure she can.

Ok, Due to her not being able to Fly at Pegasus level speeds, the wings seem sort of... like a hinderance more than anything. Sure you can fly, but you are a vunerable target to all magic and Pegasi because they can attack fast and Lektra wouldn't be moving average speed, she'd be moving below average, so I'd assume

It seems more hurtful than helpful in all honesty 

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

PLOT TWIST: Carmine gets revived. (40% no joke..... :sneer: )

If you bring Carmine's soul back from the deepest pits of Tartarus, I can assure you that Wilhelm would go absolutely ballistic. You think now is bad? He'll burn the body to ash and then scatter the ashes to the four corners of Equis.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ok, Due to her not being able to Fly at Pegasus level speeds, the wings seem sort of... like a hinderance more than anything. Sure you can fly, but you are a vunerable target to all magic and Pegasi because they can attack fast and Lektra wouldn't be moving average speed, she'd be moving below average, so I'd assume

It seems more hurtful than helpful in all honesty 

As Peyton said, and that's why she doesn't use it against Pegs.

And the other point. No, dodging indefinitely is 100% against RP rules. Always. In every circumstance.

Anyway about the matchup analogy, that's against AOG rules, as listed in the first post. Though players are allowed to take on unfair matchups, like Ice had been considering a match against Lorec and had fought Lektra.

Edited by bronislav84

by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

Right? :) A forzen tundra is kinda to your advantage to begin with. I think the idea is to have fields where there is equal advantage.

But as long there is any metal anywhere it's still an unfair disadvantage for me. :/

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

I don't think so, even if I have to go and find him myself. Maybe if someone tells her what's been going on?

Leks may hear it from Rarity when you and Cal visit her, but I doubt she'll say that because....you know....sad. :(

Will may tell her, but I beleive he's going in on his own. So there is a low chance of you 2 coming in contact. :/

And the only ponies who know so far are:

Will

Rarity

Technically EWS, but nobody trusts him. :P

So unless you or Cal come in contact with these guys, you'll have no clue until Celestia or Luna makes an announcement. ;)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

But I wanna be there to help save him......

Also Leks is a thing now. Someone use it IC! :)

Found a good nickname?! :D

But I'm dead and can't use it. :(

Gotta get the info from somepony who knows ok? :)

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg