ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

IB's ice would melt against his fire, but if hehit him with enough cold blasts, he could mess up his flames?
 Possibly, also get him in a cold enough place and it would make him more sluggish as he's used to intense heat environments but not the opposite. So... don't fight him in a volcano... because he'd probably try to take a lava bath, while giving you a big ol' hug. Also cold blasts would negate some of his breath attacks if they matched Ash's attacks in power.

Probably more questions then you wanted to answer, but how big is Ash?

I don't mind the questions XD, it's nice when people seem generally interested in my OCs. Ash is, actually a runt among dragon kind which contributes to his "The World Vs Me." attitude. The spiked collar and bracers are actually enchanted to decrease his size; (I should come up with a story behind those... maybe some unicorn thought making him smaller would make him more managable... regardless of how incorrect it turned out to be. However his full size is only about 10ft tall. Which is large in comparison to ponies but tiny in dragon terms.

Possibly, also get him in a cold enough place and it would make him more sluggish as he's used to intense heat environments but not the opposite. So... don't fight him in a volcano... because he'd probably try to take a lava bath, while giving you a big ol' hug. Also cold blasts would negate some of his breath attacks if they matched Ash's attacks in power.

Due to having no unfair fights, we can't have a match at a location that helps one or another. If IB and Ash were to fight, it'r have to be elementally neutral to the both of us like an open field, a platform in the sky, someting wit no fire or ice. :)

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Due to having no unfair fights, we can't have a match at a location that helps one or another. If IB and Ash were to fight, it'r have to be elementally neutral to the both of us like an open field, a platform in the sky, someting wit no fire or ice.
I'm aware, I was mostly stating it for the fun of it XD 
  • Brohoof 1

So Peyton nice new title, but it has an issue. It's a bit long that the word RP at the end gets cut off. At least on my phone. See the attached screenshot.

Anything you can do about that, boss?

...and thats a problem, how?

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

I'm aware, I was mostly stating it for the fun of it XD 

You can also have Ash interact with other OC outside the arena ok? :)

Sweetie Belle had noticed the Colt staring at her but she decided not to say anything for his sake, granted it was a little weird to have someone eyeballing her. But she shrugged it off.

I ship it. :3

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Ya gotta explain the environment you work best in to get a feel for the character
I would also go as far as saying that explaining the environments they work against your character in is just as important.

So iceblizzard what's with the swarm thing anyway?

Kev's personal swarm of insects that inhabit his main and tail. They come out of his mane and tail, crawl along his body, and inspect the new pony or whatever.

With the inspection, he get get a sense of the other guy's powers, and personality. :)

I would say as far as environment competitors should be given SOME of their advantageous environment, but not to a crazy degree.

A real environmental fighter learns to adapt, and use their powers to their advantage no matter what. :toldya:

But having 2 environmentals IN their places at the same time would be no better than just being in an environmentally neutral location to begin with. :P

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)
PeytonJay, on 26 Jun 2015 - 11:38 PM, said: ...and thats a problem, how? Easy to confuse with the OOC. Is it just me though, or everyone? Also the same in recent threads.

Why not swap the (IC)/(OOC) things to the front of the title rather than the back? That would fix it easily without having to actually change the title to something else? 

EDIT: Also... is Bangcolt a play on Bangkok? I feel like it is.

Edited by Star Saber
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Kev's personal swarm of insects that inhabit his main and tail. They come out of his mane and tail, crawl along his body, and inspect the new pony or whatever.

With the inspection, he get get a sense of the other guy's powers, and personality. :)

A real environmental fighter learns to adapt, and use their powers to their advantage no matter what. :toldya:

But having 2 environmentals IN their places at the same time would be no better than just being in an environmentally neutral location to begin with. :P

Well no, giving both environmental factors means both can fight to their best ability. Like say Lektra fighting Sleight at a water powered gear factory. Metal check. Water check. Edited by bronislav84

img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-31286-1-img-
by @Balareth+@Onion Sing

My OC Lektra Bolt: EvE Version/EqE Archive. My links in one place: https://lektragaming.carrd.co

Well no, giving both environmental factors means both can fight to their best ability. Like say Lektra fighting Sleight at a water powered gear factory. Metal check. Water check.

But if IB were to fight Ash...how da hell would that work?

I mean fire AND ice in the SAME PLACE? Wouldn't everything just cancel out? :eww:

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

But if IB were to fight Ash...how da hell would that work?

I mean fire AND ice in the SAME PLACE? Wouldn't everything just cancel out? :eww:

*cough*Mage's Paradise*cough*

2uyqhld.jpg

Well no, giving both environmental factors means both can fight to their best ability. Like say Lektra fighting Sleight at a water powered gear factory. Metal check. Water check.
 Then that seems to me that the fighters are environmentally dependent; which isn't bad, but not all characters are environmentally dependent; yes they can have environments that play to their strengths and some that exploit their weaknesses; but they don't necessarily have to be in an environment that benefits them to fight well.

Unrelated; I skimmed over the last page of posts in the IC, and I'm a little tempted to have Ash swoop in and drop kick an Ursa Major. Not to save Cadance and Shining mind you; but to hear the awesome sound it'll make when it falls to the ground. Buuuttt that might be pushing things.

Then that seems to me that the fighters are environmentally dependent; which isn't bad, but not all characters are environmentally dependent; yes they can have environments that play to their strengths and some that exploit their weaknesses; but they don't necessarily have to be in an environment that benefits them to fight well.

Unrelated; I skimmed over the last page of posts in the IC, and I'm a little tempted to have Ash swoop in and drop kick an Ursa Major. Not to save Cadance and Shining mind you; but to hear the awesome sound it'll make when it falls to the ground. Buuuttt that might be pushing things.

*minor

anyone who can drop-kick an ursa major is almost certainly OP'ed

2uyqhld.jpg