ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

From what small parts i've seen of it, it's really good

Could i trouble your for a quick summary of the current story?

I don't have time to read through 172 pages of rp

From what small parts i've seen of it, it's really good

Could i trouble your for a quick summary of the current story?

I don't have time to read through 172 pages of rp

So far, everyone is everywher in the city of Bangcolt, and someone seems to be trying to hunt the Alicorns down. Other than that, you make your own storyline for you own characters. :D

Well guys, this is my longest, most reference heavy, and most fourth wall- breaking post yet.

SPOT ALL THE REFERENCES IF YOU CAN.

If it doesn't fit the theme, i'll edit the post to make sure Enzo doesn't remember meeting you guys

Well guys, this is my longest, most reference heavy, and most fourth wall- breaking post yet.

SPOT ALL THE REFERENCES IF YOU CAN.

If it doesn't fit the theme, i'll edit the post to make sure Enzo doesn't remember meeting you guys

Um....that was literally one of the best posts in the RP to date.

One more thing. Canon characters are also in the RP, and they're controlled by certain players. :)

i got that.

Theres a hitch in the logic here though...

Enzo exists in his current state ( together with khris ) because a laser went stray during alicorn twilight's and tirek's fight, so yeahhh twilicorn

I'm not really sure it's feasible honestly. This RP is after the show "ends" and a while from the show in general. We've done some crazy stuff as it is already, but this counts as a past event that was a while ago. Even if we count it, he would have been around for a while already and could likely just have come from wherever he lives like most anyone.

That's just my two cents though since you asked. :)

I'm not really sure it's feasible honestly. This RP is after the show "ends" and a while from the show in general. We've done some crazy stuff as it is already, but this counts as a past event that was a while ago. Even if we count it, he would have been around for a while already and could likely just have come from wherever he lives like most anyone.   That's just my two cents though since you asked.

Thanks Bron, appreciate that. And while I agree, I want to hear more of what he has to say as well.  

• Brohoof 1

After a very long wait to decide....um... P-Jay may I please hopefully sign-up for this fighting arena? X3

Yo-kay, apparently, no one can read the giant 'closed for sign-ups' thing on the original post. XD so I'm probably just gonna take that down.

I'm gonna need a character link, would LIKE a skype ID, and your word that you'll be commited. ^_^

Im Very aware about that Closed Sign-Up notice X3

But my luck is high enough.... thanks.... ill go get my OC fit and ready with a link soon.

Also I committed to join in term requirements.

Edited by DarkusX
  • Brohoof 1

I can actually help kill off Electra if you want me to....

That way i can enter Salleria into the RP at the same time

Seeing as PeytonJay's dropped out of all of his roleplays, including this one, it would be best to have whomever's taken up the DM reigns to start a new roleplay and OOC thread, so that they can better edit updates and take control of the roleplay.

You don't have to do this, but it would be way easier for you in the long run! ;)