open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

(edited)

Kazas did not even reel backwards when he found out this information from Darkrai. Or Vera now, as it appeared. In fact, he just kept nuzzling her all the same.

" The only reason I have to be upset is because I haven't had a chance to utter such an exotic name before now. And Darkrai-... Errr... Vera... You have nothing to fear from your old mercenary group. Remember, you are the mate of a Leovian. And Leovians have a special imprint instinct for their mates, in which that if we recognize that our bondmate is in potential life-threatening danger... We risk everything to protect them. Because they are part of our nest. Understand that even if a thousand came after you... I'd charge them alone if I had to. Think I could win, hun?"

He stopped nuzzling her, and rubbed her cheek gently with his claw. He smiled warmly, and spoke in a playful manner.

" besides, that whole ' mysterious ' vibe you give off is... Attractive..."

Vera felt confident. And she knew her boyfriend would always be there to keep her safe, and she would do the same for him at the drop of a hat. "Yeah, thanks. It's nice having somepony to care for me, and I care for you just as much." she said with a giggle, "I've been wanting to quit that mercenary group for awhile now, but that was my only way of earning a living at the time. Hopefully I can find a new job soon.."

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Vera felt confident. And she knew her boyfriend would always be there to keep her safe, and she would do the same for him at the drop of a hat. "Yeah, thanks. It's nice having somepony to care for me, and I care for you just as much." she said with a giggle, "I've been wanting to quit that mercenary group for awhile now, but that was my only way of earning a living at the time. Hopefully I can find a new job soon.."

Just then, a look of concern came across Kazas's face. Was Vera.... Without a home?

" Vera, you say that you want to quit the mercenary life. However, if that is indeed your only source of income, then your line of work keeps you traveling quite a bit I imagine. Vera... Do you... Have a permanent abode? I guess what I am trying to ask of you is... Do you have a home, Mea Amica?

Just then, a look of concern came across Kazas's face. Was Vera.... Without a home?

" Vera, you say that you want to quit the mercenary life. However, if that is indeed your only source of income, then your line of work keeps you traveling quite a bit I imagine. Vera... Do you... Have a permanent abode? I guess what I am trying to ask of you is... Do you have a home, Mea Amica?

Vera was stuck for a moment. In reality she didn't actually have a 'home' so to speak. In fact due to this mercenary team travelling everywhere. She began to slightly sob, "Sorta. You see, that's exactly it. I've been stuck with the Ponies Of War, travelling all across Equestria to complete my jobs. We would always set up a small base camp where we would sleep, within the city we were currently in. But as far as a permanent home, no...I-I don't have one. I mean, ever since my parents were found out as criminals and taken away from me, nopony was allowed to return to that house ever since. I think it's been burned down by now. It's kinda sad, because I've never truly felt 'at home' anywhere al my life....that is until I met you..." she said with a hug.

Vera was stuck for a moment. In reality she didn't actually have a 'home' so to speak. In fact due to this mercenary team travelling everywhere. She began to slightly sob, "Sorta. You see, that's exactly it. I've been stuck with the Ponies Of War, travelling all across Equestria to complete my jobs. We would always set up a small base camp where we would sleep, within the city we were currently in. But as far as a permanent home, no...I-I don't have one. I mean, ever since my parents were found out as criminals and taken away from me, nopony was allowed to return to that house ever since. I think it's been burned down by now. It's kinda sad, because I've never truly felt 'at home' anywhere al my life....that is until I met you..." she said with a hug.

Kazas hugged her as she hugged him. His love, without even a home, without even a normal bed... It burned him up inside to know this. And then, it hit him. A thought crossed his mind.

' I am quite sure that Vera wishes to put her mercenary days behind her... But to do that, she will need a home first. The arena... I hear that one can earn many bits there if they excel in combat. Perhaps if I were to enter myself along with Lorec and ask for his help as well... Maybe we could raise enough coinage to purchase an abode for her... For now, if she wishes it, I Am absolutely certain that she could stay in the Leovian embassy for awhile. Of course, that would earn the raising of many brows... But then again, I am who I am and the other ambassadors know this.... I guess this was unavoidable. The one-eyed Phoenix will know conflict again.'

Kazas broke away from the embrace gently, and asked a simple question to Vera, smiling lightly.

" would you.... Like to stay with me at the Leovian embassy? I am quite sure that we have a room that has been freed up due to one of the ambassadors taking a year-long family leave so that he may help raise some hatchlings at home. I have a decent amount of pull with the others. It would give us time to... Figure something out, Vera. Would you like that?"

(edited)

@

Wilhelm looked down at his hooves for a moment. "I suppose we could start at... Where the fight took place." He purposely left out any mention of the sacrifice, but the unsaid words seemed to hang in the air for a second before he spoke, dispelling the brief tension. "Follow me; we have a bit of a walk ahead of us, but with you, it won't be too horrible, even for one so hopelessly out of shape as I am." Wilhelm looked up, smiling slightly at his play on the image of the unhealthy nerd, then turned to exit the hospital, trusting in Annette to follow.

Edited by Orion Caelum

Kazas hugged her as she hugged him. His love, without even a home, without even a normal bed... It burned him up inside to know this. And then, it hit him. A thought crossed his mind.

' I am quite sure that Vera wishes to put her mercenary days behind her... But to do that, she will need a home first. The arena... I hear that one can earn many bits there if they excel in combat. Perhaps if I were to enter myself along with Lorec and ask for his help as well... Maybe we could raise enough coinage to purchase an abode for her... For now, if she wishes it, I Am absolutely certain that she could stay in the Leovian embassy for awhile. Of course, that would earn the raising of many brows... But then again, I am who I am and the other ambassadors know this.... I guess this was unavoidable. The one-eyed Phoenix will know conflict again.'

Kazas broke away from the embrace gently, and asked a simple question to Vera, smiling lightly.

" would you.... Like to stay with me at the Leovian embassy? I am quite sure that we have a room that has been freed up due to one of the ambassadors taking a year-long family leave so that he may help raise some hatchlings at home. I have a decent amount of pull with the others. It would give us time to... Figure something out, Vera. Would you like that?"

Vera was overjoyed by Kazas's offer to come live at an embassy of all places. Most ponies wouldn't care about a mercenary like her and just throw her on the streets, but she felt welcomed by Kazas and accepted, "If you're willing then I accept, but are you sure that that'd be ok?"

Vera was overjoyed by Kazas's offer to come live at an embassy of all places. Most ponies wouldn't care about a mercenary like her and just throw her on the streets, but she felt welcomed by Kazas and accepted, "If you're willing then I accept, but are you sure that that'd be ok?"

" Sure? Vera... Of course I'm sure. The others will be understanding of the perdicament, and currently, an office is not being used. And don't worry, every office comes equipped with everything one needs to live a comfortable lifestyle. Bedding, bathing, everything. However, we may have to restock the fridge that is provided... I can help you take care of that. And plus, the office that you would be using is next to mine, so I am always nearby! Leave the others to me. The last name of Inaro carries weight, and this might be the one and only time that I use that as leverage...."

His talons were gently raised to Vera's face, caressing her cheek.

" I won't allow the one I love to roam the streets as a vagabond. You will have a home, Vera. I promise that on my title as the Phoenix knight."

" Sure? Vera... Of course I'm sure. The others will be understanding of the perdicament, and currently, an office is not being used. And don't worry, every office comes equipped with everything one needs to live a comfortable lifestyle. Bedding, bathing, everything. However, we may have to restock the fridge that is provided... I can help you take care of that. And plus, the office that you would be using is next to mine, so I am always nearby! Leave the others to me. The last name of Inaro carries weight, and this might be the one and only time that I use that as leverage...."

His talons were gently raised to Vera's face, caressing her cheek.

" I won't allow the one I love to roam the streets as a vagabond. You will have a home, Vera. I promise that on my title as the Phoenix knight."

Vera felt more happy than she ever felt in her life. Which, when upon further thought, was the only moment she could say she was truly happy in any way, shape, or form, "Thank you Kazas. I truly appreciate this. I've never been to 'Leovia'. I wonder what is it like there for you?"

Vera felt more happy than she ever felt in her life. Which, when upon further thought, was the only moment she could say she was truly happy in any way, shape, or form, "Thank you Kazas. I truly appreciate this. I've never been to 'Leovia'. I wonder what is it like there for you?"

Kazas looked away as soon as Vera asked what Leovia is like. He didn't want to lie to her, but Leovia's current condition was less than substantial. He spoke softly, as though he was lamenting the loss of something precious.

" It was beautiful, Vera. To answer your question... What it is to me... Is a chain that binds. It is a chain of memories, both of the sins of my

Predecessors, and of my own sins. Until two and a half years ago, it was ravaged by civil strife. And I helped to end it. But the ends don't justify the means. Back home, they regard my father and I as heroes, symbols of a land that was nearly destroyed in entirety. And to secure trade and trust with Equestria.... To secure our lifeblood... Who better to send than a ' hero' to represent Leovia and serve both nations faithfully in a notion of trust? A ' hero ' who fought... And killed his brethren in the name of the emperor, and for the name of his family with divine fire said to be given to the descendants of the prophet Tal' Laguul himself by Avae...."

He paused.

" to answer your question, Vera... It is a land I wish to heal in any way I can. A nation I wish to be strong again. It is my homeland. And yet, once it is strong enough to stand without the need of ' heroes '.... It is a place that... I wish to visit of my own free will, not because the Emperor of the land requires it of me. I want to be free, Vera... I want to be free....."

He looked up toward Vera, and in a moment of panic, realized what he had said. It just flowed naturally from him. He trusted Vera, after all. And it was very seldom that he spoke of his own woes.

" I... Apologize. That just came out, Vera. I did not mean to lay that upon you."

Kazas looked away as soon as Vera asked what Leovia is like. He didn't want to lie to her, but Leovia's current condition was less than substantial. He spoke softly, as though he was lamenting the loss of something precious.

" It was beautiful, Vera. To answer your question... What it is to me... Is a chain that binds. It is a chain of memories, both of the sins of my

Predecessors, and of my own sins. Until two and a half years ago, it was ravaged by civil strife. And I helped to end it. But the ends don't justify the means. Back home, they regard my father and I as heroes, symbols of a land that was nearly destroyed in entirety. And to secure trade and trust with Equestria.... To secure our lifeblood... Who better to send than a ' hero' to represent Leovia and serve both nations faithfully in a notion of trust? A ' hero ' who fought... And killed his brethren in the name of the emperor, and for the name of his family with divine fire said to be given to the descendants of the prophet Tal' Laguul himself by Avae...."

He paused.

" to answer your question, Vera... It is a land I wish to heal in any way I can. A nation I wish to be strong again. It is my homeland. And yet, once it is strong enough to stand without the need of ' heroes '.... It is a place that... I wish to visit of my own free will, not because the Emperor of the land requires it of me. I want to be free, Vera... I want to be free....."

He looked up toward Vera, and in a moment of panic, realized what he had said. It just flowed naturally from him. He trusted Vera, after all. And it was very seldom that he spoke of his own woes.

" I... Apologize. That just came out, Vera. I did not mean to lay that upon you."

Having already known most of this from the Phoenix, Vera was virtually unfazed as far as surprise goes. But she still was at Kazas's full attention as he spoke. When he was finished, she replied, "Nah, it's alright. I kinda wanna see what it's like there. And the embassy sounds great."

She was, however, tired from all the rest and wanted to move, "Hey Kazy, when do you think we could go there? I mean, I'm kinda bored so...yeah, whaddya want to do?"

Having already known most of this from the Phoenix, Vera was virtually unfazed as far as surprise goes. But she still was at Kazas's full attention as he spoke. When he was finished, she replied, "Nah, it's alright. I kinda wanna see what it's like there. And the embassy sounds great."

She was, however, tired from all the rest and wanted to move, "Hey Kazy, when do you think we could go there? I mean, I'm kinda bored so...yeah, whaddya want to do?"

" well, if you want, we can go there right now. I have an errand that requires myself to travel there anyways. Do you... Want to walk there, or do you want to ride on my backside whilst I fly? It's up to you, Vera."

He said, smiling lightly again.

" and about Leovia... Maybe someday. It has been ravaged by war, and we are still rebuilding. I want to show you Leovia in it's full glory."

" well, if you want, we can go there right now. I have an errand that requires myself to travel there anyways. Do you... Want to walk there, or do you want to ride on my backside whilst I fly? It's up to you, Vera."

He said, smiling lightly again.

" and about Leovia... Maybe someday. It has been ravaged by war, and we are still rebuilding. I want to show you Leovia in it's full glory."

Vera was deeply interested in seeing Kazas's hometown. More so now due to being shown how it was in the past, she now wanted to see it in the present, "Yeah! I'd love to!" she said with a happy grin, "I'd love to visit where you came from!" she was excitedly jumping up and down like a filly, "Let's fly! If...you're not to tired..." she said with a sensual gaze.

Vera was deeply interested in seeing Kazas's hometown. More so now due to being shown how it was in the past, she now wanted to see it in the present, "Yeah! I'd love to!" she said with a happy grin, "I'd love to visit where you came from!" she was excitedly jumping up and down like a filly, "Let's fly! If...you're not to tired..." she said with a sensual gaze.

" tired? Vera, we have just awoken! if anything, I need a good flight to stretch my wings for today. Don't worry. I can carry you. Just... I kind of want to lay off the theatrics with Ezerepth's power. Is that okay, Vera? And easy, love. First the Embassy. And someday, the homeland. It will come soon enough. I promise, the first moment I am summoned back home, you can come with me. It'll be like a vacation. And I promise that I'll try to make things as fun for you as possible."

He said as he turned around, and knelt on the ground. He stretched his wings, eagerly awaiting Vera.

" tired? Vera, we have just awoken! if anything, I need a good flight to stretch my wings for today. Don't worry. I can carry you. Just... I kind of want to lay off the theatrics with Ezerepth's power. Is that okay, Vera? And easy, love. First the Embassy. And someday, the homeland. It will come soon enough. I promise, the first moment I am summoned back home, you can come with me. It'll be like a vacation. And I promise that I'll try to make things as fun for you as possible."

He said as he turned around, and knelt on the ground. He stretched his wings, eagerly awaiting Vera.

Vera gently climbed onto Kazas's back, and waited for him to take off. She was truly excited to be travelling to a never-before-seen location. Well, sorta, but seeing it with her special somegriffon would be better, "Ready when you are Kazy! I can't wait to see it!"

@Orion Caelum

Anette followed silently behind Wilhelm for a while, her dolls trailing behind her like shadows. Finally, she decided to break the silence, walking next to him for awhile and matching his paces.

"Everything's going to be fine, Wilhelm." She offered the statement with encouragement, trying to smile herself despite everything about the situation telling her otherwise.

"When I was back there, with Dr.Mind, I felt myself breaking down. I wanted to just run and hide like the little filly that I used to be back at the lab. But something's changed about me since i've been here, do you know what that is?"

She didn't give him time to answer, instead playing the question rhetorically.

"I'm learning to trust, Wilhelm. For the first time, I can put my faith in ponies, know that they won't let me down, that they'll always come through for me. Ice Blizzard was one of those ponies, which is why i'm trusting him know even though we don't know where he is. He's alive, Wilhelm, I just know it."

(edited)

After looking around for a while Aknor finally found a job he could do to pass the time until the evening. He'd stupidly not checked up on vacencies for fights and had left a note for a gryphon to fight, normally this'd been OK however this was the ONE gryphon who'd left his armor with Trixie, and when she was done making the armor they would head out for the evening, this gryphon wasn't going to fight without his armor and Aknor understood fully. So in blind luck he'd made a deal with a strange pony, all he needed was a few letters to be delivered to the arena signup booth. Nothing was said of the matter and he was given his bits and told to forget the transition happened. He had a feeling he'd just been involved with some sort of shady deal, but like the arena employee said, he'd just forget it happened and move on.

@

Aknor had cleaned himself up, put on formal wear and decided to check where a nearby resturant was, after searching for a few minutes he gave up and decided to ask her to choose where to go upon arriving. The deal he'd 'completely' forgotten about had been oddly profitable aand he felt slightly guillty about it, still nothing more with that shenanigan. He arrived at her shop a minute before their agreed time and knocked, better to be early than late he reasoned with himself. After a moment he knocked again, slighly louder than the first time. "H-hello? Hello? Anyone home?" He asked, waiting patiently form somepony to answer.

Edited by Tempest Shift

Vera gently climbed onto Kazas's back, and waited for him to take off. She was truly excited to be travelling to a never-before-seen location. Well, sorta, but seeing it with her special somegriffon would be better, "Ready when you are Kazy! I can't wait to see it!"

Kazas then readied himself, and took off in a powerful leap, fluttering his wings mightily. He was not long before they were in the air, heading towards Bangcolt. Towards the Leovian embassy. He was flying moderately high, so that Vera could enjoy herself.

" so how does it feel to fly, Vera? I know that you find yourself grounded quite often."

(edited)

@,

Cadence ran quickly down the path with Shining Armor managing to stay behind her. They laughed and shouted back and forth between each other but neither of them were stopping; they each just keep frolicing down the path in a hurry. 

"Come on, I think there's a place up this way," Cadence laughed as she cut off the trail and into the woods while Shining Armor tried his best to follow.

"Could you slow down?" he wailed; he was out of breath, almost too tired to continue on but he pushed forth, eagerly awaiting what would be there for him once he arrived. Shining Armor then felt a sudden boost in his energy levels and he picked up his pace. He smiled as he approached Cadence. Once he got close enough, he pounced on top of her back and knocked her to the ground. 

She hit the ground and kept laughing, then when she ceased, she smirked. Suddenly she kicked out Shining's hoof from under him and flipped him onto his back. She picked herself up, stood over him, and smiled. They traded intimate gazes. Both smiling stupidly and goofily at each other. Like a dumbfounded young couple at the beginning of every hollywood film where everything turns to crap and gets better in the end. 

Then Cadence ran off again, leaving Shining Armor to chase her down. When he finally caught up to her again, she stopped at the edge of a Ravine but he didn't realize that, so he jumped atop of her and sent both of them plummeting toward the base of the canyon. 

Luckily they each reacted quickly. Shining Armor got off of Cadence's back so she could fly while he also used a spell on the ground and covered it with a protective shield so when he hit the ground he wouldn't be harmed. The shield did just that. 

(Listen, half way through, I know it sucks,  the post had deleted twice, both posts about 3500 to 4000 characters, been a pain to do this post. So, it isn't my best; actually it frickin' sucks)

Cadence flew down and landed on the ground, she looked over to Shining who was laying atop his shield; she extended a hoof, "Are you alright?" she questioned. 

"Yeah, I'm fine." He finally focused his vision he had been dazed by the fall, he looked at Cadence, then past her. "Question is, is he?"  

Behind Cadence laid a blue earth pony that was trapped inside a block of ice. 

Cadence rushed over to him, recognizing the pony from Bangcolt. Quickly she unfroze the block of ice and water rushed from it and she screamed at the body in panicked, "Are you ok?"

(2nd Shittiest post to date, Sorry it sucks ass, its rushed. I know. I'm so done. Enjoy, if that's even possible to do so... Yeah...)

Edited by louisvillepride

(edited)

@,

Blizzard was hanging upon his last few seconds.....until he was saved! When Cadence unfroze him, his entire body seemed to slowly form a layer of ice over it. Then, the ice broke off, sending tiny, harmless, shards everywhere, and Blizzard's eyes opened. "Huh? Ugh....how long was I out....?"

He then looked up to see Cadence and was startled, "Ah! What the what?!" he jumped into the air, and landed. For a moment, he was frantically looking around, trying to figure out where he was. Until he saw the ravine, and calmed down.

"Ow. Um..Hi..Princess Mi Amore Cadenza." he hadn't known her real name, so he stuck with a formal approach to stay safe and bowed to her.

He then got up from his bowing position and saw Shining Armor, "Sir." he said with a salute. Ice's grandfather taught him to salute any royal guards that he met. He had heard of Shining Armor, but never seen him before...or Cadence.

He then stood confused for a moment before speaking, "I'm fine. My name is Icesius Blizzard. Icebending Earth Pony, and former Bangcolt arena champion. Thank you for saving me Princess, I haven't seen any signs of life for the last 3 days. It was dreadful. I mean, 3 days ago I had tracked him down, and saved Rarity from him. I mean, I could've sworn he was gonna do something to her, so I got there as fast as I could, but I had to blow myself up to save her, and I ended up flying all the way out here. Then I was stuck within my cryostasis for 3 days until you showed up. Thanks. But I gotta ask, how in Equestria did you find me out here? And if you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here?" he said as he tried continuously failed, to climb the ravine wall.

"Well, THIS is embarrassing. One of the 4 Princesses, AND the Captain of the Royal guard, found me in a freakin' ravine. Ugh....can't wait for the news to get back to the town."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kazas then readied himself, and took off in a powerful leap, fluttering his wings mightily. He was not long before they were in the air, heading towards Bangcolt. Towards the Leovian embassy. He was flying moderately high, so that Vera could enjoy herself.

" so how does it feel to fly, Vera? I know that you find yourself grounded quite often."

She was very happy to be in the air once again. So much so, that she felt like schoolfilly, "Whooo! This is awesome!" she then realized how silly she sounded and began to blush, "I mean uh, this is fun...?" she said sheepishly. She had almost never had that kind of fun before, and it felt great.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

@,

Blizzard was hanging upon his last few seconds.....until he was saved! When Cadence unfroze him, his entire body seemed to slowly form a layer of ice over it. Then, the ice broke off, sending tiny, harmless, shards everywhere, and Blizzard's eyes opened. "Huh? Ugh....how long was I out....?"

He then looked up to see Cadence and was startled, "Ah! What the what?!" he jumped into the air, and landed. Afterwards, he shook his head back and forth to re-gather himself, "Ow. Um..Hi..Princess Mi Amore Cadenza." he hadn't known her real name, so he stuck with a formal approach to stay safe and bowed to her.

He then got up from his bowing position and saw Shining Armor, "Sir." he said with a salute. Ice's grandfather taught him to salute any royal guards that he met. He had heard of Shining Armor, but never seen him before...or Cadence.

He then stood confused for a moment before speaking, "I'm fine. My name is Icesius Blizzard. Icebending Earth Pony, and former arena champion. Thank you for saving me Princess, but I gotta ask, how in Equestria did you find me out here?"

"Well, THIS is embarrassing. One of the 4 Princesses, AND the Captain of the Royal guard, found me in a freakin' ravine. Ugh....can't wait for the news to get back to the town."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was very happy to be in the air once again. So much so, that she felt like schoolfilly, "Whooo! This is awesome!" she then realized how silly she sounded and began to blush, "I mean uh, this is fun...?" she said sheepishly. She had almost never had that kind of fun before, and it felt great.

Kazas chuckled as he kept flying toward town.

" you don't have to hide your excitement, Vera. It's always best to let your true emotions show. No need to feel estranged, for I do not judge."

It would not be long before they reached the embassy. Already, Kazas and Vera were on the outskirts of town airspace. He was really pouring a lot of energy into a speedy return.

Kazas chuckled as he kept flying toward town.

" you don't have to hide your excitement, Vera. It's always best to let your true emotions show. No need to feel estranged, for I do not judge."

It would not be long before they reached the embassy. Already, Kazas and Vera were on the outskirts of town airspace. He was really pouring a lot of energy into a speedy return.

Vera was really feeling the wind in her mane as Kazas was speeding through the air. She had never felt more alive...ever! She then began to wonder how fast Kazas could go, "Hey....Kazy....I wonder....what's your top speed?" she said with a smug smirk, "Do you think you could go faster?"

@@Star Saber,

Ash's fireball hit the Ursa Major directly on the head. It snarled angrily and glared up at Ash. Then it cocked back its opposing arm to the one it previously swung and took a swing at Ash again. 

@@Unicorncob,

Twilight cocked her head at Tyra, and then sheepishly smiled, "Uh, yeah. Data... I probably should of mentioned this a bit earlier but I thought you might of picked up on it by now..." Twilight said. She looked at the ground a bit embarassed and feeling a little guilty, "Tyra, I'm going to have to ask you to trust me."

She handed Tyra a list of questions, "I need you to answer these questions, and you have to answer them honestly, first in Private, then we'll copare afterwards."

She walked over to Tyra and placed one of her forehooves on top of Tyra's, "if you're going to help, I'm going to need you to trust me. Because if this potion works, you'll me telling me some personal information. You can say no, I'll understand but, know you'll be telling me things you may of never told anypony else, are you ok with that?" Twilight looked to Tyra's eyes with concern for  her newly found friend more so then her own ambitions. 

@,  

He cringed as Luna hit the ground, he felt bad. He almost stopped the fight to make sure she was ok but he decided against it as she appeared to be alright; from hindsight at least.

He noticed Luna couldn't fly so he decided to take the best route towards winning... go up. He bolted upwards until he was about 600 feet in the air. Then, he glanced back down. Seeing Luna,she looked so tiny from so high up. He decided he would wait until the sedatives took effect and she'd pass out. He knew he would because before the fight started he made sure to give it a little bit more of a kick.

Twilight cocked her head at Tyra, and then sheepishly smiled, "Uh, yeah. Data... I probably should of mentioned this a bit earlier but I thought you might of picked up on it by now..." Twilight said. She looked at the ground a bit embarassed and feeling a little guilty, "Tyra, I'm going to have to ask you to trust me."

She handed Tyra a list of questions, "I need you to answer these questions, and you have to answer them honestly, first in Private, then we'll copare afterwards."

She walked over to Tyra and placed one of her forehooves on top of Tyra's, "if you're going to help, I'm going to need you to trust me. Because if this potion works, you'll me telling me some personal information. You can say no, I'll understand but, know you'll be telling me things you may of never told anypony else, are you ok with that?" Twilight looked to Tyra's eyes with concern for  her newly found friend more so then her own ambitions. 

Tyra tilted her head and took the list of questions in her mouth. She wondered what she meant in private, then comparing.

She watched as Twilight grabbed her forehoof and reiterated that she would be telling her personal information. Being a naturally open little mare, she didn't really see the problem in answering some questions about herself.

So, she smiled. "Worry not, my friend," She assured the alicorn, "I will answer these questions as best I can! So, what do I do?"

Vera was really feeling the wind in her mane as Kazas was speeding through the air. She had never felt more alive...ever! She then began to wonder how fast Kazas could go, "Hey....Kazy....I wonder....what's your top speed?" she said with a smug smirk, "Do you think you could go faster?"

" You know, I said I wanted to spare the theatrics... But you are my marefriend now, after all. And while I do hate sounding like a cliché lover.... Anything for you. However, I want you to wrap your hooves across my collarbone TIGHTLY."

It was then that he thrust his claws to his sides, opening his talons so that his palms were facing toward his six. Just then, two crackling spheres of flame formed, one in each claw. After they had formed, he yelled out loud in a cheerful and excited tone.

" Inaro family special developed by one of my predecessors! Let's do this!"

It was then that two intense streams of potent flames shot out of Kazas's palms, propelling them along at least 10 times as fast as before! Everything below looked like a blur to Kazas!

" You know, I said I wanted to spare the theatrics... But you are my marefriend now, after all. And while I do hate sounding like a cliché lover.... Anything for you. However, I want you to wrap your hooves across my collarbone TIGHTLY."

It was then that he thrust his claws to his sides, opening his talons so that his palms were facing toward his six. Just then, two crackling spheres of flame formed, one in each claw. After they had formed, he yelled out loud in a cheerful and excited tone.

" Inaro family special developed by one of my predecessors! Let's do this!"

It was then that two intense streams of potent flames shot out of Kazas's palms, propelling them along at least 10 times as fast as before! Everything below looked like a blur to Kazas!

Vera did what Kazas said and held onto him as tight as she could. She felt like she was on cloud nine and the wind flowing through her mane was a wonderful experience as she laughed like a filly with enjoyment, "Wow Kazas, you are amazing! I can't wait to see your city."