open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

Still dazed he slowly got himself up "No this won't do at all." he stumbled about for a bit till he found a broom and began to sweep up the glass. 

"I'm terribly sorry, I'll have this cleaned up and fixed right away... um how much are those muffins?" he still though he was seeing funny, her eyes never wanted to align themselves but considering everything else seemed fine he figured he could get started on fixing what he broke  

The mare blinked confusedly, wondering why this stallion was trying to clean up her shop after he'd just crashed and injured himself.

"Don't worry, I can do that!" She insisted, taking the broom from him, "And don't worry about the muffins, I can always make more!"

The mare blinked confusedly, wondering why this stallion was trying to clean up her shop after he'd just crashed and injured himself.

"Don't worry, I can do that!" She insisted, taking the broom from him, "And don't worry about the muffins, I can always make more!"

"But...but, you got to let me pay for the damages in some way. I crashed into your house, uninvited and I ruined some of your inventory. I need to make it up some how." Most ponies were generally nice but he hadn't met some one who didn't seem to care about such an accident. 

That or he had passed out and this was a dream. 

"But...but, you got to let me pay for the damages in some way. I crashed into your house, uninvited and I ruined some of your inventory. I need to make it up some how." Most ponies were generally nice but he hadn't met some one who didn't seem to care about such an accident. 

That or he had passed out and this was a dream. 

The mare blinked, each one sending her eyes in a different direction, as she began to think.

"Well, it'll cost me a bit to fix that window...oh, I could use some help around the shop! Cleaning, deliveries, all that stuff!"

She put on a meek, pink-cheeked grin as she added, "I hope you're better with directions than I am, though..."

The mare blinked, each one sending her eyes in a different direction, as she began to think.

"Well, it'll cost me a bit to fix that window...oh, I could use some help around the shop! Cleaning, deliveries, all that stuff!"

She put on a meek, pink-cheeked grin as she added, "I hope you're better with directions than I am, though..."

He took his mailcolts hat and scratched his head. "I'm pretty good with directions, but getting there in one piece... I don't know, hows your flying?" he didn't mid the prospect of having to work for the mare, she was nice enough. Besides all of his mail for Bangcolt anyway he could deliver it in his free time 

He took his mailcolts hat and scratched his head. "I'm pretty good with directions, but getting there in one piece... I don't know, hows your flying?" he didn't mid the prospect of having to work for the mare, she was nice enough. Besides all of his mail for Bangcolt anyway he could deliver it in his free time 

"Oh, I know what you mean," The mare chuckled shyly, rubbing the back of her head, "I'm a bit of a butterhooves myself. I deliver mail back in Ponyville, but they have somepony standing in for me while I'm here!"

"My flying is alright," She explained, grinning sheepishly, "It's, uh, directions I have problems with..."

"My flying is alright," She explained, grinning sheepishly, "It's, uh, directions I have problems with..."

"Well I could get you to where you need to go but I should carry the stuff... If you couldn't tell I have a hard time staying in the air." he pointed to the broken window "And I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation." he sighed 

"But your a mailmare too?... I mean I guess I'd be considered a mail colt, but same difference. Nice to meet another one of the profession. Oh My name is Crash. And your new employee I guess"  

"Well I could get you to where you need to go but I should carry the stuff... If you couldn't tell I have a hard time staying in the air." he pointed to the broken window "And I wouldn't want to ruin your reputation." he sighed 

"But your a mailmare too?... I mean I guess I'd be considered a mail colt, but same difference. Nice to meet another one of the profession. Oh My name is Crash. And your new employee I guess"  

"Oh I'm just selling muffins while the tournament is on," The mare explained, shrugging and grinning, "Not too big a reputation to go on, y'know?"

"Oh yeah, I am!" She squeaked, smiling proudly, "I'm Ditzy Doo, but some ponies call me Derpy Hooves. You can kinda guess why, heheh..."

You can kinda guess why, heheh..."

He looked at her confused, still under the impression that his head was a bit off "No I have no idea why,... Which would you prefer to be called?" he still couldn't fathom why any one would call her Derpy, seemed rather mean.

Feeling better now he began to pick up the muffins he had scattered all over the place   

Jade scoffed, curling her upper lip at the comment. "How do you know I'm not ready? We haven't even shared pleasantries yet."

As his slashes intensified, so did hers. His scythe met her sword, sparks and loud clangs of steel ringing out with each strike.

He can match me blow for blow, she thought mid-attack, I need to see what else he can do.

Axton was getting a bit fed up with the lack of excitement within the fight. He wanted to shake things up somehow. "She'll never see it coming. Two ways!"

Without hesitation, Axton stepped back, and chucked the head of the scythe into the air above Jade's head, and charged at her with his spear. She could either avoid the scythe blades when they come down, or avoid Axton's charge...

@,

"Strange? Here? Oh heavens no, it's a normal town here... or so far. When I lived n Ponyville I saw many different abnormal creatures, like, a Beebear, A manticore, and you'll like this last one, or  you might. They're these tiny little wondeful, magnificent creatures called the Breezies; have you ever heard of them?" 

@,

Kevin was about to say something else, but something akin to an explosion interrupted his speech, "Did you hear that?" he asked Fluttershy. He looked outside to see a burning building, "I knew it! Idiots don't pay enough bucking attention around here. I'm leaving.."

He prepared to leave before saying to Fluttershy, "Sorry Shy. But there has been an emergency. I hope to see you later...." he then slowly walked out, after having left the money to pay for their food.

He looked at her confused, still under the impression that his head was a bit off "No I have no idea why,... Which would you prefer to be called?" he still couldn't fathom why any one would call her Derpy, seemed rather mean.

Feeling better now he began to pick up the muffins he had scattered all over the place   

Ditzy smiled at Crash. "Anything is fine, I'm used to it."

She knelt down and started helping him pick the muffins off the floor.

"I'll need to throw these out," She explained, "Nopony's gonna want a floor muffin, not even me!"

Axton was getting a bit fed up with the lack of excitement within the fight. He wanted to shake things up somehow. "She'll never see it coming. Two ways!"

Without hesitation, Axton stepped back, and chucked the head of the scythe into the air above Jade's head, and charged at her with his spear. She could either avoid the scythe blades when they come down, or avoid Axton's charge...

Jade stepped back the instant her opponent did, stretching out her neck and preparing for his attack.

She watched as the scythe blade and spear came at her, and she had a split second to act. Avoid the spear, or the scythes.

...perhaps an Option C?

She sped forward toward the spear, and attempted a spin to just narrowly avoid it. If it worked, she could kick him into the scythes.

A bit overkill, but it may impress him a bit.

"you know, you wouldn't happen to be related to Daring Do would you?" he looked at one of the muffins and shruged and ate it. No point letting it go to waste  

"I really should thank you by the way, it's not often that ponies are so forgiving about someone crashing into their house." 

She knelt down and started helping him pick the muffins off the floor.

"I'll need to throw these out," She explained, "Nopony's gonna want a floor muffin, not even me!"

Jade stepped back the instant her opponent did, stretching out her neck and preparing for his attack.

She watched as the scythe blade and spear came at her, and she had a split second to act. Avoid the spear, or the scythes.

...perhaps an Option C?

She sped forward toward the spear, and attempted a spin to just narrowly avoid it. If it worked, she could kick him into the scythes.

A bit overkill, but it may impress him a bit.

Axton had no other plans with this attack. He was headed straight in, no holding back. "Foolish mare..." he was very confident with this attack. If this didn't work, nothing would.

The triple scythe began to fall back down from the air, preparing to hit its mark...

"you know, you wouldn't happen to be related to Daring Do would you?" he looked at one of the muffins and shruged and ate it. No point letting it go to waste  

"I really should thank you by the way, it's not often that ponies are so forgiving about someone crashing into their house." 

"Oh, I wish," Ditzy giggled, blushing sweetly, "I'd have much better navigating if I had a cutie mark like that. But I have my bubbles." She added, pointing to her flank.

"Oh, it's no trouble!" She insisted, smiling warmly, "I wouldn't mind some company to help me pay for it too!"

Axton had no other plans with this attack. He was headed straight in, no holding back. "Foolish mare..." he was very confident with this attack. If this didn't work, nothing would.

The triple scythe began to fall back down from the air, preparing to hit its mark...

With a sudden jerk, Jade tilted herself, running her hooves along the spear. If this worked, she could dodge the attack, or at least take him with her.

With a sudden jerk, Jade tilted herself, running her hooves along the spear. If this worked, she could dodge the attack, or at least take him with her.

Axton's attack was just about to hit home, "HAHA!" When suddenly, he saw a bright flare in the distance, as if something was on fire. He stopped his attack with his magic, "catching" the scythe to keep it from hitting the either of them. As well as retracting his spear into safety mode to avoid harm.

He also stopped running and bumped into Jade at the end, "Woah! Stop! I think I saw something...looks like a building on fire..."

"Oh, I wish," Ditzy giggled, blushing sweetly, "I'd have much better navigating if I had a cutie mark like that. But I have my bubbles." She added, pointing to her flank.   "Oh, it's no trouble!" She insisted, smiling warmly, "I wouldn't mind some company to help me pay for it too!"

"I would be happy to be that company, and please you must allow me to pay for it." he smiled picking up the last muffin

"And don't feel bad about your cutie mark. Look at mine." points to the dust cloud "I have no idea what that's suppose to mean..." he sighed and unslung his messenger bag "Do you have any idea where I could spend the night Ditzy?" 

Axton's attack was just about to hit home, "HAHA!" When suddenly, he saw a bright flare in the distance, as if something was on fire. He stopped his attack with his magic, "catching" the scythe to keep it from hitting the either of them. As well as retracting his spear into safety mode to avoid harm.

He also stopped running and bumped into Jade at the end, "Woah! Stop! I think I saw something...looks like a building on fire..."

Indeed, Jade had noticed the fireball in the distance, and halted her attack right away. She put away her sword, just in time for the stallion to bump into her.

"Yeah, I saw it too," She agreed, then turned to look at him, "Shall we pause our fight for now and investigate?"

"I would be happy to be that company, and please you must allow me to pay for it." he smiled picking up the last muffin

"And don't feel bad about your cutie mark. Look at mine." points to the dust cloud "I have no idea what that's suppose to mean..." he sighed and unslung his messenger bag "Do you have any idea where I could spend the night Ditzy?" 

"It's pretty neat though," Ditzy complimented, smiling warmly, then tapped her hoof, "Um...oh! We have a couch in the back, you can use that if you like!"

Indeed, Jade had noticed the fireball in the distance, and halted her attack right away. She put away her sword, just in time for the stallion to bump into her. "Yeah, I saw it too," She agreed, then turned to look at him, "Shall we pause our fight for now and investigate?"

Axton started to think it over. Continue the fight, or go investigate what seemed to be a suspicious flare in the distance? The answer was clear, "Hmph. I think we should go find out what happening. That is..." he gave her a cocky look, "if you think you can handle it." He then started to slowly walk towards where he saw the flames.

"It's pretty neat though," Ditzy complimented, smiling warmly, then tapped her hoof, "Um...oh! We have a couch in the back, you can use that if you like!"

At least someone thinks that my cutie mark isn't stupid. "Oh you'd offer your house...thank you so much... I can't tell you how kind that is. But um whose we?" He couldn't help but be slightly nervous that the other pony or other ponies would turn out to be jerks, which he could put up with, but it would make this a mixed experience

Axton started to think it over. Continue the fight, or go investigate what seemed to be a suspicious flare in the distance? The answer was clear, "Hmph. I think we should go find out what happening. That is..." he gave her a cocky look, "if you think you can handle it." He then started to slowly walk towards where he saw the flames.

Jade snorted and kept her hat over her face, though her own smirk was visible.

"Do not worry about me," She declared, "I am able to take care of myself...without 'forms'." She added, unable to stop herself from getting a jab in.

At least someone thinks that my cutie mark isn't stupid. "Oh you'd offer your house...thank you so much... I can't tell you how kind that is. But um whose we?" He couldn't help but be slightly nervous that the other pony or other ponies would turn out to be jerks, which he could put up with, but it would make this a mixed experience

"Oh it's just me right now," Ditzy explained, grinning brightly, "Well, us now. We can handle all the cleanup in the morning!"

"Oh it's just me right now," Ditzy explained, grinning brightly, "Well, us now. We can handle all the cleanup in the morning!"

"Oh ok... I'm not keeping you awake am I?" he just realized it was late and most ponies would probably getting ready for bed by this point"

At the thought of this he blushed deeply "I'm so sorry... um..I should let you...yeah I'm sorry"  here he was being treated so nicely and he was just continuing to be rude  

Jade snorted and kept her hat over her face, though her own smirk was visible. "Do not worry about me," She declared, "I am able to take care of myself...without 'forms'." She added, unable to stop herself from getting a jab in.

Axton scoffed. This mare seemed friendly, but she had quite a mouth on her. Typical. But he returned to his normal semi-quiet self as he walked, "Beautiful nght tonight. The rain may slow down the flames, so I think we got time..."

He wasn't the best at light conversation, so he decided to keep it simple.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon looked at each other. To be honest, they were a little bit scared; picking on a pair of blank flanks was one thing, but if this was anything dangerous... they paused, listening to the dying sounds of the explosion. When it finished, Diamond Tiara looked at Silver Spoon, who nodded in response, question understood before it began.

"Let's go home." Silver Spoon spoke simply and quietly as she headed for the door to begin her exit. Diamond Tiara followed behind quickly as well, but not before pausing for one last second between the door and the outside world. She looked at Ice Blizzard, expression slightly ragged, but open.

"Bye, I guess." She gave him a dejected look, before walking out into the storm, and back to her home.

-------

@The Down Trotten

Applejack gave pause as she stopped to consider what Rhetoric Rash said. It didn't make sense; nopony would start a fireworks display in the middle of the night, and it didn't sound like fireworks to begin with, come to think of it. It was almost certainly foul play, and she should investigate, she thought with determination.

But... she had bigger problems, she thought as she looked around. She had a business to keep, and a pair of ponies that most certainly should not be running around scared and drunk right now. She needed to be sensible; if she was needed, she could be called on, but for now...

"Sorry, fellas, this one's on you." she whispered as she returned to the front of her bar. Absentmindedly, she picked up an empty glass, and began to clean.

-------

Celestia arrived at the sight of the explosion in minutes. She saw the ruined monument, and the smoking, burnt, twisted metal... and she breathed a sigh of relief. For all the things that could have happened here, nothing particularly important was destroyed, and noponies were hurt. With that cleared off her mind- and conscience- Celestia could search in peace.

A bright flash of light appeared by her side, and the small form of Philomena burst into view, landing lightly on her shoulder. The bird seemed to have no problem with the rain, which boiled off of her feathers, but she seemed to have a dejected look as she looked at Celestia, clearly as wrapped up in the moment as much as she did.

"Philomena, you're here." Celestia smiled warmly at the bird, before restarting her search. She begin to pick through the ruins,magically scanning its contents in order to see if she could pick up anything impressive.

-------

Sunset Shimmer ran alongside Calibur, before actually picking up speed and outpacing him, out of sheer anxiety. She didn't know what was going, and she hadn't been here long, but she knew that explosions in the night usually weren't a good sign. That meant there was trouble, and if there was trouble... well, she didn't know what she could do, but if she was able to help in any way, she had to. With those thoughts in mind, she practically galloped to the site of the crash, scenes of worst case scenarios dancing in her head...

Edited by Corona de Adamas

@, @@The Down Trotten,

Electron wasn't really all that interested. What he really wanted, was some sleep. That explosion did sound curious though. And maybe a n hour or two out later couldn't hurt, "Ah....." he yawned, "I'm kinda tired, but I'll tag along for a bit. See what's going on."

The pegasus walked to the doors, "This is actually pretty normal by my account. I mean, ponies would be almost silly to say it's uncommon for things to go boom around here. Anyway..." he elevated his voice for AJ to hear, "Thanks, Jackie! Come on, double-R get your flank movin'!" he said as he flew outside, and slowly towards the explosion site, expecting RR to follow.

--------------

@,

Ice waved slowly at DT as she left, "Bye..." he said as she walked out the door. "Nice kid and her friend...." He smiled. He then turned his head towards the window, and his smile turned instantly into worry, "Oh, shi--! Uh..uh...Ok, Crusher?"

The bat landed on Ice's shoulder, "thanks for your help tonight buddy, but you gotta go home." Crusher's eyes expressed sadness until Ice started to pet him, "It's alright boy, I'll be fine. You go back to Tartarus, ok?" With a smile, Crusher flew out the window, and headed back to Tartarus.

Meanwhile, Ice was left on his own in the storage room. He gathered his book, and put the rest of his food in his personal cooler for later. He took a step outside, looked around as it was still raining, and started to run, and eventually, ice skate towards the direction of the flames.

Eventually, he made it there to see Princess Celestia and Philomena there, inspecting the ruins of what was previously there. "Hey, Celly!" he shouted as he started to run normally. The ground was still slippery from the rain, and Blizzard was unable to stop himslef from accidentally crashing face-first into Celestia's cutie mark, and instantly fell to the ground, dazed, but unharmed, "Uh..wuh woah! Oof! Ah....hey Celly...what happened here?" he asked, rubbing his head in a bit of pain.

Edited by Ice Blizzard