Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbie Nervousness

The Lonely Paradox

6 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

Making friends on a friends list seems pretty easy but making I guess a more "real" friendship seems a lot harder. I'm so bad at talking to others.

Like any other skills, all it takes is practise. I'm sure you're doing fine. Feel free to chat me up if you'd like :mlp_smug:

30 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

If you want to make friends throw leaves at people's faces.

Is that your go-to move, or is it only for special occasion ? :mlp_yeehaa:

• smile 1
  • Leaves 2

Nervousness??? What is that??? Kidding lol I use to get Nervous alot when I was little. Now I don't really get Nervous for much at all. There's no point in worrying about what ifs and how will's. We live in the present so that's what I live for :grin:.

39 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

If you want to make friends throw leaves at people's faces.

That seems more like a move one would make if they were trying to have fun and sort of perform some flirtatious play. That's just how I see it. But everyone thinks of it differently I suppose.

6 hours ago, Winter Storm said:

Making friends on a friends list seems pretty easy but making I guess a more "real" friendship seems a lot harder. I'm so bad at talking to others.

It's only hard if the one your trying to be friends with is making it hard in my experience. Everyone has their level of trust one needs to earn. So in that regard, some are harder to be friends with than others:mlp_rarity:

• Brohoof 1
  • Leaves 1

21 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Like any other skills, all it takes is practise. I'm sure you're doing fine. Feel free to chat me up if you'd like :mlp_smug:

Is that your go-to move, or is it only for special occasion ? :mlp_yeehaa:

For special occasions I like to hide spiders in the leaves before I throw them. Everyone loves spiders thrown at their face.

19 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

That seems more like a move one would make if they were trying to have fun and sort of perform some flirtatious play. That's just how I see it. But everyone thinks of it differently I suppose.

I wouldn't take my comments too seriously lol.

• Shocked 1

6 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

For special occasions I like to hide spiders in the leaves before I throw them. Everyone loves spiders thrown at their face.

Oh, oh no......please don't. I'm deathly afraid of spiders :sealed:

• Delighted Giggle 1

4 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

Oh, oh no......please don't. I'm deathly afraid of spiders :sealed:

Wellllllllll ok.
Since you have great taste in Danganronpa characters I'll just take the spiders out of yours and give them to somebody else. They'll have extra spiders now. It'll be twice the fun for them.

• Excited 1