Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Newbie

SweetLeaf

Hello! You can call me, the mun, Tort! I'm 24 and have been with MLP:FIM since it started! (Unfortunately I've been with the online fanbase just as long, thank you unrestricted internet access.) I'm an artist and I've been in the roleplay scene for about 12 years now. (Always open for something, hit me up!)

How I got involved with the show/fanbase!

Anyway! I got into the fandom because of people rainbow dash posting on a facebook page forever ago and it all kinda just snowballed from there. I've been absent from the fandom for about five years now but I've found that it's one that's really hard to just completely leave behind. 

How did I find the MLP Forums?

I found them via google! I lost all my pony-related friends due to just everyone moving on and doing something else, so I really wanna make more friends that are into it again!

Favorite Mane Six

:mlp_pout: Rarity :mlp_grin:

I don't have much else to put here I don't think! I have an OC named Sweet Leaf and I'm working on getting information of her typed up so that I can actually share her with others. Below is the only drawing I've made of her but I think I want to change her mane? Always looking for suggestions there, I made her mane a little annoying to replicate when I'm doing quick drawings. 

sweet leaf.png

• Brohoof 8

19 hours ago, SweetLeaf said:

Hello! You can call me, the mun, Tort! I'm 24 and have been with MLP:FIM since it started! (Unfortunately I've been with the online fanbase just as long, thank you unrestricted internet access.) I'm an artist and I've been in the roleplay scene for about 12 years now. (Always open for something, hit me up!)

Hello and welcome! I can relate the whole "unrestricted internet access" thing as well, unfortunately... :sealed: Over a decade later and I still can't tell if being exposed to the world wide web at such a young age was a blessing or a curse lol.  

19 hours ago, SweetLeaf said:

I don't have much else to put here I don't think! I have an OC named Sweet Leaf and I'm working on getting information of her typed up so that I can actually share her with others. Below is the only drawing I've made of her but I think I want to change her mane? Always looking for suggestions there, I made her mane a little annoying to replicate when I'm doing quick drawings. 

sweet leaf.png

... Anyways! Your OC is so stinking cute! I love her mane. It kind of reminds me of Yukari Takeba's hairstyle in Persona 3, if you've ever played it. Though I do understand the trouble that comes with replicating it every time (especially at different angles>_>). I'm looking forward to anymore content you release of her, same mane or not. 

• Shocked 1

On 2024-01-17 at 5:39 PM, SweetLeaf said:

How I got involved with the show/fanbase!

Anyway! I got into the fandom because of people rainbow dash posting on a facebook page forever ago and it all kinda just snowballed from there. I've been absent from the fandom for about five years now but I've found that it's one that's really hard to just completely leave behind. 

How did I find the MLP Forums?

I found them via google! I lost all my pony-related friends due to just everyone moving on and doing something else, so I really wanna make more friends that are into it again!

Favorite Mane Six

:mlp_pout: Rarity :mlp_grin:

sweet leaf.png

Welcome!

Lost pony friends? Sad.

Anyways, time to make new ones! (We promise to never leave!) /)