Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

drderpywhooves

Hi there! I’m Calliecocat and I’m new. I really like calico cats if you couldn’t tell by my username. I became a mlp fan back in 2014 when my baby brother was watching the show and I found myself getting really into it too. I love stories about found family and the power of friendship. The world and characters are just so charming and this show truly is a comfort show for me. I’ve been missing it for a while since it ended and wanted to engage in the fandom which led me here. I can’t wait to get started, make friends, and enjoy our love for this amazing show together!

• Brohoof 11
  • Excited 1

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here!

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Stardust Balance said:

I see Twilight pic, I approve! Welcome to the show, enjoy, and have an amazing time!

Yes! Absolute best pony imho!

3 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Just googled calico cats and I'm glad I did :mlp_yeehaa:

Welcome to the forums!!!

Thanks! And yeah calicos are adorable. My dream to is to own a calico cat someday (currently though I live with family who are all allergic sadly)

2 hours ago, Planeswalker Silky said:

Hey! We talked before! But I’ll say if once more… welcome aboard :grin:

Thank you so much, I’m happy to be here!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

On 2023-12-27 at 7:36 PM, calliecocat said:

Hi there! I’m Calliecocat and I’m new. I really like calico cats if you couldn’t tell by my username. I became a mlp fan back in 2014 when my baby brother was watching the show and I found myself getting really into it too. I love stories about found family and the power of friendship. The world and characters are just so charming and this show truly is a comfort show for me. I’ve been missing it for a while since it ended and wanted to engage in the fandom which led me here. I can’t wait to get started, make friends, and enjoy our love for this amazing show together!

Hello and welcome newbie! /)

Cats are cute :3 Even Calico cats 🐈😸

• Brohoof 1

On 12/28/2023 at 2:56 PM, Verdant Shy said:

Hello and welcome newbie! /)

Cats are cute :3 Even Calico cats 🐈😸

Thanks! And yes cats are the best no matter what kind! (Calicos just have a special spot in my heart)

Eep! So cute! <3 Love those adorable kitties so much

• Hugs 1