Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Newbie Incoming!

DJ-Mika

Hello all! Just quicky introducing myself here :-D

I'm Mika! I just joined... now! lol

I found out about these forums via YouTube and decided to check it out! I'd still consider myself pretty new to MLP and the fandom at large, I only just recently started watching the show a few years ago but it's pretty good! I was lurking for awhile until I decided to start interacting with the community and just see how it goes lol 

My favorite of the main character ponies would be Rarity! I love her creativity, passion for her craft, and her giving selfless nature :darling: As an artist myself I found that I related to her a lot, and watching her on screen is always entertaining, especially when she's freaking out or being dramatic XD

Other ponies I love are Princess Celestia and Starlight Glimmer; as I understand it they're not as popular as others but I still love them anyways lmao :mlp_please: :mlp_proud:

On top of drawing, I also love video games, anime, cooking, music, movies, and anything horror related c:

Glad to be here and nice to meet everyone! :lookup:

ff27c4d34401de5d0e7933ec8977fdc5.gif

• Brohoof 11

14 hours ago, DJ-Mika said:

Hello all! Just quicky introducing myself here :-D

I'm Mika! I just joined... now! lol

I found out about these forums via YouTube and decided to check it out! I'd still consider myself pretty new to MLP and the fandom at large, I only just recently started watching the show a few years ago but it's pretty good! I was lurking for awhile until I decided to start interacting with the community and just see how it goes lol 

My favorite of the main character ponies would be Rarity! I love her creativity, passion for her craft, and her giving selfless nature :darling: As an artist myself I found that I related to her a lot, and watching her on screen is always entertaining, especially when she's freaking out or being dramatic XD

Other ponies I love are Princess Celestia and Starlight Glimmer; as I understand it they're not as popular as others but I still love them anyways lmao :mlp_please: :mlp_proud:

On top of drawing, I also love video games, anime, cooking, music, movies, and anything horror related c:

Glad to be here and nice to meet everyone! :lookup:

ff27c4d34401de5d0e7933ec8977fdc5.gif

A new Female Brony! Nice!^^ /)

Welcome.

Welcome to da forums!

I agree that marshmallow horse who likes dresses is really cool, especially her character imo :proud:

She doesn't get a whole lotta love so here's a cool song if you haven't heard it before 

4 hours ago, meowmeowponies123 said:

Greetings fellow pony. Welcome to the forums. Its always super epic to have newcomers. Enjoy your stay.

And I would just like to point out that it's not a "stay". The ride never ends :derp: