Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning ancestral quest

BerahaKrahn

That's a wonderful backstory but definately keep this character in mind I'll wind up rebooting this some time in the future after my frustrations with it cool off I don't know how long thatbwill be though

I still feel sad about this decision, but it's your decision. I look forward to you bringing this back sometime when you feel better.

Of course I was going to expand it to a couple of paragraphs and that was just a skeleton, but you know what I meant with that of course.

I requested you on Skype. I don't get on much on either. I'm more on Steam really cause I need it to play some games. I will be on Skype a lot more these next few days though talking to Diego. He's been really supportive after the thing with Neo and Shen happened.

Ok I'll set it up where I get my notifies from Skype so I can see When you talk to me we can talk anytime (cept for when I'm busy with my mate hehehe or asleep which I'm about to do but I'll go accept you first

(edited)

TYVM. I'll be around. It's nice to have another shoulder.

Really hoping maybe someone will like this idea enough that you won't drop it though.

And yea going to bed soon too.

Edited by bronislav84