The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i already saw that!

It would be funny to have another Ace Attorney movie,that stars Jim Carrey as Phoenix Wright!

(that would be awesome!)

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Banned cuz i already saw that!

It would be funny to have another Ace Attorney movie,that stars Jim Carrey as Phoenix Wright!

(that would be awesome!)

Banned because that would be a great idea for movie!

Probability from the events of Ace Attorney 5.

• Brohoof 1

Fours words, one goal: DROP DA BASS MAN. ~ soniccam1

Banned for sleeping with Shining Armor!!

I have proof!!

Banned for being ninja'd!!

banned cuz i am pretty sure that is from Time Warp!!

Banned for apples

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned because I ate Trixie.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

Banned cuz you slept with Trixie?

(Steel's gonna kick your flank!)

Banned because No.

Banned cuz This is nostalgia!!

Dwight-in-Night-Out-dwight-schrute-11891