The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Un-banned because I'll not let the slime get near him, I've got a bayonette and a Lyra to defend from the slime

Unbanned for protecting my son.

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

Unbanned for protecting my son.

Banned for leaving him in a playground with slime hidden for 1 minute, 

I'm going home because I had to wresle with the slime so that Baby Dashie didn't become one of the slimes.

Just now, Sherbert Music-Guard, Scoffer of Shortbread said:

Banned for leaving him in a playground with slime hidden for 1 minute, 

I'm going home because I had to wresle with the slime so that Baby Dashie didn't become one of the slimes.

Banned for being ninjad by Gobo

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Banned for lack of ninja stars

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Banned for blocking the spotlight

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Banned for not accepting the slimes. :3

• Brohoof 3

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Banned for skipping me.... :(

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

Banned for thinking about my feelings. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Northern Light Flyer said:

Banned because i'd rather remain a cute little baby than be a nasty hunk of slime.

Un-Banned for being little baby dashie **gives Baby Dashie an apple lollypop**

Just now, Sagely Thyme, Scoffer of Tiramisu said:

Banned for banning others on their choice of physical forms

un-banned for still being part of the PONY MASTER RACE

• Brohoof 1