Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for a digital artist to edit an image

Lektra Bolt

(edited)

I'm looking for someone who can make an edit to an art Trees made. I have permission to have someone do this. Basically the latest art she made of my character is supposed to have a cutaway with the helmet's faceplate lowered. She didn't quite get it and I don't wanna ask her to try again with so many other commissions in the pipeline. I was hoping a digital artist who's less busy could make the edit. It might require a remake of the entire head, but I hope not.

First attempt: http://img04.deviantart.net/0974/i/2015/139/2/b/commission_oc_vector__lektra_bolt__armor_suit__by_lostinthetrees-d8tv7ss.png

Second attempt: https://mlpforums.com/uploads/monthly_05_2015/post-20902-0-46699200-1432787322.png

Image references. Keep an eye on the video, specifically how he does the opening. It goes up a bit, then opens. Reverse that. The top part with the muzzle us supposed to lower, while the bottom doesn't move at all, unlike the images. Looking for a closed version for my character.

sig-3813339.ironmanmark8helmetblack.jpg

sig-3813339.ironmanmark8helmetworki.jpg

sig-3813339.ironman3helmetgif.gif

If used, the lower jaw doesn't move.

Or there's this, but it's missing a hinge. Might be easier to ponify. Normal when it's opened, and closed cutout with just the faceplate lowered into a closed position. There would not be a hinge visible, cause it's on the inside. Only the faceplate changes position and the bottom wouldn't, as shown in the video.

Edited by bronislav84

• 2 weeks later...

I have. She's too busy and has already done one edit. She is unable to do it so it looks like it got lowered from the top, just the bottom. The neutral open pic is perfect, the faceplate lowered came out meh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll make an attempt at this today if I have time. I have to run and get some school supplies today. >.<

So what you want is a version of that reference picture/attempts with the helmet closed?

• 3 months later...