Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are some good fanfics I can listen to on YouTube?

melody5697

I need to listen to MLP fanfics all month because there's an event on Neopets this month that requires me to play the same game over and over and it gets boring if I don't listen to a story at the same time. So what are some good ones I can listen to on YouTube? I just finished listening to Past Sins. Sorry if this isn't the best section for this post. I didn't know where else to put it. :(

(edited)

I need to listen to MLP fanfics all month because there's an event on Neopets this month that requires me to play the same game over and over and it gets boring if I don't listen to a story at the same time. So what are some good ones I can listen to on YouTube? I just finished listening to Past Sins. Sorry if this isn't the best section for this post. I didn't know where else to put it. :(

I was going to recommend Past Sins, hmmmmm.

My friends and I read fanfictions as a series on our channel (none of them are MLP, but all have their own flavors of so-bad-it's-good). Give them a listen and tell me what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6GcaKikKax023QfTa8xm4XLi_AR-E0fM

I must remind you, these ARE NOT dramatic readings, they are us reading fanfictions and offering our thoughts as we go along. 

Edited by Unr3alGamer

(pssst. add me on neopets. @skittlesk8ter. yes i know my username i stupid but i was a little kid okay jeez. I dont play much anymore because keyquest is gone but w/e)

And i recommend Fallout: Equestria! Though its really long...

• Brohoof 1

@@melody5697

Just letting you know I moved your thread to Sugarcube Corner where it should get the appropriate attention. The Fanfic sections is for people to share their own written/typed fiction.

Thanks. :)

(edited)

I recommend the story Snowy Night. It is a sad story with Snowdrop and Luna, but that is a good story to use Neopets with.

Also who still goes on Neopets in 2015.

Edited by superdogz1999

I recommend the story Snowy Night. It is a sad story with Snowdrop and Luna, but that is a good story to use Neopets with.

Also who still goes on Neopets in 2015.

THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! *cries*

And Neopets is AMAZING! There are lots of people who still play it!

(pssst. add me on neopets. @skittlesk8ter. yes i know my username i stupid but i was a little kid okay jeez. I dont play much anymore because keyquest is gone but w/e)

And i recommend Fallout: Equestria! Though its really long...

Isn't Fallout: Equestria a crossover? I don't play Fallout. I know nothing about it except the genre and the ESRB rating. I don't play video games very often, and when I do I usually just play Super Paper Mario over and over and over.

I was going to recommend Past Sins, hmmmmm.

My friends and I read fanfictions as a series on our channel (none of them are MLP, but all have their own flavors of so-bad-it's-good). Give them a listen and tell me what you think:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6GcaKikKax023QfTa8xm4XLi_AR-E0fM

I must remind you, these ARE NOT dramatic readings, they are us reading fanfictions and offering our thoughts as we go along. 

Sorry, I really just want a story, not people's comments.

Isn't Fallout: Equestria a crossover? I don't play Fallout. I know nothing about it except the genre and the ESRB rating. I don't play video games very often, and when I do I usually just play Super Paper Mario over and over and over.

It is indeed a crossover, but I dont play fallout either! I have really no interest in playing either, but the story is still fully understandable without having ever played the games, dont worry. 

Pony Poets on my channel ! (Because you can't shout out too loud on a forum with twenty eight thousand members)

My favourites are the ones like paper tigers or best friends forever? There's biblical monsters as well. It's hard to find ones where they arn't smoking ponies. Goombasa has some nice ones.

Dr. Wolf does great fanfic readings on youtube. "Pinkie Watches Paint Dry," is an interesting but short one.

ObabScribbler also does very good readings. I specifically recommend the fanfic, "Too Far," if you want a tear jerker.