Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Man I wish I could have seen her back when she was still performing. Pretty sure she’s on bad terms with all of the bloody crumpets so even if she does ever tour again it won’t be the same.

Going check out some other vids, but one on my feed:

As a little treat, the issues I have (Plus some old Nicktoons based stuff also from Marvel):

Spoiler

my_collection_picture__153_by_antiyonder_dfpd0rc-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.450aafebca986560952ee9f81aae4ef9.jpg

my_collection_picture__154_by_antiyonder_dfpd0vd-414w-2x.thumb.jpg.1864a9620ada7e4e5dcb8045934eed69.jpg

And given the recent Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur, here is the duo's observation on the big red dino:

Spoiler

beavis__butthead__moon_boy_and_devil_dinosaur_by_antiyonder_dfw99et-pre.thumb.jpg.4accd6526e8d05dc5304bb65e0182af1.jpg

• Brohoof 1

So yeah I have tried some odd pizza toppings cause of this 2011 video:

Marshmallows on Pepperoni is good.  Also anything easy to put on like various Oreos.

Occasionally turkey and stuffing leftover for my own Thanksgiving pie.

And yes, I would be down for Pepperoni with Hot Fudge.

Crabapple Jam asks Strawberry to make a strawberry shortcake, a task so overwhelming that Strawberry runs away.

And new Phelous episode:

Yeah one that was from Digimon the Movie was a promo for Power Rangers Time Force as Lightspeed Rescue was the current series.

Some shots showed the Rangers unmorphed, but oddly some from Timeranger itself.  Meaning you saw Yuuri (Time Pink), Ayase (Time Blue), Domon (Time Yellow) and Sion (Time Green).  Good weird.  Nice to see bits from the Sentai mostly kept away.

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-11-08 at 2:12 AM, RDDash said:

pretty funny for me to see him in Star Wars :ooh:

It's nice that they finally made a Star Wars movie I can understand.  Also, this was the last Youtube video I watched.:mlp_icwudt: ^^^

• Brohoof 1