Last YouTube video you watched?

Lunar Glow

Linkara's review on a story celebrating the anniversary of Crisis On Infinite Earths:

On 2024-08-19 at 8:45 PM, ZiggWheelsManning said:

@Antiyonder

I watched several episodes of Liberty's Kids back in 2008;)  

Same.  As I imagine I've shown, I never really got tired of following cartoons past my teens or adulthood (2000-2002 and up).  Still didn't consistently follow and I will be remedying that.

Also in time providing episode by episode links of a cartoon from early 2000s I only learned of now call Bibi and Tina.

The complete story of the Sentient Milleu from the amazing Star Control II: The Ur-Quan Masters. 

Probably the greatest science-fiction game I've ever played, its charming setting and plot more than make up for the tedium of some of its mechanics. You probably already know that Mass Effect was accused of lifting some principles from this game, but that's OK: even Futurama may have done so with the Hypnotoad according to Some Sources. With fun and genuinely interesting writing that doesn't take itself too seriously, I would confidently stack its plotline up against just about any other game script in the same genre and many more. 

I've only ever played the free version with voice-overs (Called The Ur Quan Masters without reference to Star Control due to copyright issues IIRC) which some players dislike, but I generally enjoy the voices. It's free to download, so if you want something new to try then check er' out: https://sc2.sourceforge.net/downloads.php

If you don't want to play the game but just want to listen to cartoon aliens tell stories, then this is a good place to start (Giant plot spoilers that I read before playing):