Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open War Torn

Shadow Dancer

"I'm not a griffonite dealer." Aurai said grumpy as she quickly grabbed her book back. "I just know a lot of stuff is all."

She then looked a bit confused and also concerned at Sparky's sudden mood change. She wanted to apologise for being angry but then somehow Sparky cheered up again. "Never mind then." She mumbled to herself. "So who is coming to the tunnels?"

Blaze stood there awkwardly. He didn't know what to say to this awkward situation. Man i hate that attitude, it really pisses me off Blaze then decided that he was sick of that attitude "Sparky, listen up, i know that you are stressed, but so are we, please remain calm and nice to everyone! "

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Aurai felt like she was being ignored by the others, as usual. Everypony somehow never noticed her. So she sat down in the corner again on her so called bed that was made out of torn pillows and stacks of old newspapers. She started looking through the books that Vincent gave her. They were badly burned on the outside however the inside was still in good shape. She smiled as she started to read the first page.

Edited by Pucksterv

Sparky had completely calmed down. "Sorry, it was just a slip... ...ran out of pills." 

"Aurai, I think we are set up to go. We don't need to pack up anything, we have nothing." It was 5am, and most of the griffon and pony fighters were asleep. "As long as we make little noise, we won't wake them."

The team walked across the barren land for two hours. The finally reached the location were the tunnel was. In front of them stood a small brick house. "Is this it, Aurai?"

(edited)

Aurai took out her book from her bag, opening the right page and then looked at the small house. "Yeah, this is it. The tunnel that goes under the fence should be under this house." She said quietly as she put back her book. "Careful though, it says a lot of weird creatures crawl around in there."

Edited by Pucksterv

Aurai took out her book from her bag, opening the right page and then looked at the small house. "Yeah, this is it. The tunnel that goes under the fence should be under this house." She said quietly as she put back her book. "Careful though, it says a lot of weird creatures crawl around in there."

Blaze took out his old blade, he concentrated about the time, the effort, the dedication he hadfor the blade and it began to glow. "there we go, now we have some light" He noticed everyone starring at him "What? it's what my cutiemark does. It lights things on fire that i have extreme dedication for"

Aurai opened the small door of the house with a creaking sound and stepped inside. The light from Blaze's blade was very helpful since it was dark as all the window were closed up with wooden planks. She looked around the house "now to find that tunnel"

Sparky flipped the switch with her hoof. "There, now we can see more clearly." She pointed at a bookshelf. "It must be behind this bookshelf, that's where all the secret entrances are in movies." She pushed the bookshelf aside, but found no secret entrance, just a wall made out of drywall that had a few cracks in it. "Well, that's a shame." She kicked the drywall. "I'd hate to be the guy who spent time putting this up." However, she found no secret entrance, just a brick cubic storage space with a couple of crystals sealed in labelled plastic bags within it. "This is definitely the place." She said to Aurai with a pinch of humour.

Aurai looked at the crystals. She had read about them but never thought they actually looked so beautiful. She shook her head thinking about it and then quickly turned to the bookshelf. There were not many books left but the ones that were there she put in her bag.

"Maybe we just need to find a way down, stairs of something" Aurai said as she looked around the place. "Maybe there is something under this rug?" She said pointing at it with her paws.

War...it was hard to describe easily to those unfamiliar to it. It was hell to say the least. The loud shouts,explosions, and gunfire that's filled the air. Loosing someone was as easy as blinking. One second he was alive and well next thing you knew he was dead and you were sprawling for cover. I was working for a private medical company back in Canterlot before I heard the news. My company decided to send a few volunteers to show their support in an effort to gain face. I was one of the five unfortunate civilians to sign up and go to the war front. The body armor that wrapped my body gave me a sense of security in a place where a bullet can strike out of nowhere. That's what happened to my group. A bunch of naive EMS workers looking to make a difference. They were dead now except for me, griffons couldn't tell the difference between EMS or soldiers. I was alive, disheartened but alive. That was all that mattered in this place. After my tears dried I took my friends medical supplies and canteen before carefully making my way through the street. My one firearm was lost in a fight a couple hours ago, I had nothing but my hooves and soft vest to keep me safe. The sun slowly appeared as I hurriedly tried to find shelter. I tightened my helmet as I found a decent sized building seemingly untouched by the battles. I levitated a piece of broken wood as I neared the door. I knocked on the door readying my makeshift weapon. "Any pony in there, EMS don't shoot!"

Sparky heard someone knocking on the wood. "Don't open!" You could never trust anypony these days. 

"C'mon, lets go to the basement." She whispered to her pals. "The tunnel must be in the basement." They walked down the stairs. Sparky flicked on the basement light. She closed the basement door behind herslef, and locked it. "You can never be sure of that pony that is breaking the front door."

(edited)

Aurai followed Sparky downstairs. She jumped a bit as the door behind tthem closed. "No way back now' she said a bit scared. She walked around the basement, looking for some sort of entrance. All she could see was more griffonite. She took a look at her books again, confused. "I dont get it. The tunnel should be right here according to the blueprints. Why can't I find any sign of an entrance."

Edited by Pucksterv

Blaze didn't know were to go at all. He let his two other friends do it since they knew what they were doing. Blaze was just there to protect them if need be. I wonder if i can go through here? Blaze stomped, a rotten piece of wood. The wood broke of course and Blaze looked down, and saw a tunnel looking thing "Guys is this it?" Asked Blaze

Aurai heard a lot of noise coming from blaze. "Yes thats it indeed." She said amazed. "How did you find it? Wait...never mind...I think I know the answer to that." Aurai said as she inspected the tunnel. She closed up her book and put it back in her bag. "Definitely the right tunnel."

Blaze smiled At lease i did something right But there was more wood that needed to be destroyed. "Alright stay back, unless you want to assist" Blaze began bucking the wall, after some time, the wall was down. "Wow" muttered Blaze when he saw a huge tunnel "Did they smuggle war machines through these tunnels?" Asked a bemused Blaze

(edited)

"No, according to the book and Sparky it was just used for griffonite." Aura said as she slowly stepped into the tunnel. It was very dark, she coue see where she was walking and occasionally tripped over her own paws. "Some one got a light or something? I can't see anything down here" she said as she continued walking.

Edited by Pucksterv

"I wonder if griffonite can be set on fire?" Sparky lit a lighter she found lying around in the basement. She set one the crystals by the side on fire. As it was slowly burning, the griffonite crystal emited a bright light and a pleasant fume. Sparky pulled up her cloth mask, as to not be exposed to the addictive scent for too long. She picked up the crystal, and handed it to Aurai. "This can be used as a lantern."

"Alright then" Aurai said as she grabbed the griffonite. She also put her scarf over her beek, not wanting to breath in the chemicals that were coming from the flame. She continued walking through the tunnel. She hoped they would be out soon but she knew the tunnel was along one. Thinking about it made her whole body shiver.