Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life/Free Roleplay

Lightning Roller

Lightning looks at the green mare, then turns to look at blaze, "Well we cant exactly do nothing right?" Lightning yawns, "But man am I tired..." He stretches his wings and leads the green stallion over to a nearby chair, motioning for him to sit down,  "Ok, so you said something is attacking the tree of harmony?" He gives blaze a concerned look, "Fill us in on everything that you saw."

Lightning looks at the green mare, then turns to look at blaze, "Well we cant exactly do nothing right?" Lightning yawns, "But man am I tired..." He stretches his wings and leads the green stallion over to a nearby chair, motioning for him to sit down,  "Ok, so you said something is attacking the tree of harmony?" He gives blaze a concerned look, "Fill us in on everything that you saw."

Lyme sits, takes a breath to calm himself down and explains what he remembers. 

"I was going through the Everfree Forest and there were marks on a lot of trees, like something had been gnawing on it. There was also a constant faint buzzing but I   cant compare it to anything I've heard before. As I took a look towards the tree of harmony there were these rock ant creatures, I think they were trying to get to the tree but something was stopping them.  Lyme slouched into the chair, "I don't know more than that, I didn't take the time to get a closer look in case they were aggressive. Once inside the castle I went to the library and there was a giant whole in one of the bookshelves, went in and saw some mosaics of these things with who I think was Starswirl and as I went further into a tunnel, 2 eyes blue and pincers accompanied by a screech led me to run away" Lyme just looked at the pegasus with frightened and confused face "I don't know what to do, I haven't encountered possible trouble since I was just a young colt. Even then I didn't have to do anything"

"Hmm....." Lightning looks at the stallion, "Well if they haven't already gotten to the tree, it must be protecting itself with the elements of harmony, but its definitely worth looking into..." Lightning yawns again, "After I get some sleep.." he laughs lightly looking at his watch, wow, its almost midnight... He looks to blaze and then the green stallion, "How about we meet back up tomorrow at sugarcube corner and make a plan there, I can't exactly see straight right now with how sleepy I am and that cinnamint brew is just adding to it."

"Hmm....." Lightning looks at the stallion, "Well if they haven't already gotten to the tree, it must be protecting itself with the elements of harmony, but its definitely worth looking into..." Lightning yawns again, "After I get some sleep.." he laughs lightly looking at his watch, wow, its almost midnight... He looks to blaze and then the green stallion, "How about we meet back up tomorrow at sugarcube corner and make a plan there, I can't exactly see straight right now with how sleepy I am and that cinnamint brew is just adding to it."

"Sure" Lyme says "I think we all need a rest" So Sugarcube Corner tomorrow, afternoon?" Lyme  Lyme stands, stretches his wings,  yawns and looks at both stallions in front of him "That is if you're both okay with it, well... if both of you are coming?" Lyme tilts his head, looking for reassurance. 

Travel ignores her and walks towards the front door of the restaurant only to find that it was closed. "Huh, i guess there not open this late, oh well, i better just head to the hotel and rest." He sighs, he dreaded sleep, it was always hell for him, waking up every hour, constant nightmares ect. He reached his room at the hotel and pulled out a map of the town he got from a brochure. "Hmm, i like cake, besides i forgot to celebrate my 22nd birthday... ill just have one i guess tommorrow." He then realized that he was in a hotel so the walls are thin, and now he thought that he might sound crazy talking to himself. "Wait, there asleep..." he face hoofed.

(OOC: Lol there is like 3 green ponies.)

Lightning nods at the green stallion, "Sugarcube corner tomorrow, I'll make sure that I'm there." He turns and looks at blaze, "You up for an adventure tomorrow?" and waits patiently for a response as he stretches his wings and legs, yawning again with a fatigued look on his face.

Lightning nods at the green stallion, "Sugarcube corner tomorrow, I'll make sure that I'm there." He turns and looks at blaze, "You up for an adventure tomorrow?" and waits patiently for a response as he stretches his wings and legs, yawning again with a fatigued look on his face.

A bit shocked that the tree was getting attacked, Blaze decided to stay quite, and ponder over the situation. Alright, i'll need my sword, maybe some armor hmm... What else could be needed to stop a monster like that? Blaze was snapped out of his thoughts by Lightning "You up for an adventure tomorrow?" Asked Lightning. "More then you realize" Said Blaze with a determined look. Blaze turned around and left towards his house

Travel notices that there is a book shelf, he grabs a book out of bordem. "This should keep me from getting bored." He mumbled to himself. He opens the book and begins to read, then he realized that he had the book upside down, he flips the book over and reads the book.

Lightning walks out of the backstage door and goes over to the bar, grabbing his work clothes and half hazardly throwing them on before walking outside and taking flight towards cloudsdale. Man this cool night air feels so good right now... he makes his way back up to cloudsdale with a pleased look on his face, letting the wind brush across his face as he speeds towards his house. I wonder what tomorrow will hold... hopefully it wont be too dangerous.. He laughs thinking about it, Did I really just think that?... He does a barrel roll and shakes his head as his home comes into view. He lands lightly and unlocks his door, throwing his work clothes onto the rack and locks the door behind him, making his way up to his bed and throwing himself upon it, letting sleep envelop him as his body relaxes into a comfortable position.

Travel continues to read, trying to fight the sleepiness, but it was hard since he only got 3 hours of sleep last night, he felt his eyes closing. "Oh no..." He passed out on the book, only to quickly wake up 10 minutes later, he climbed into his bed and passed out again, this cycle happens every night, he woke up the next day very tired. "Ugh... my eyes..."

The faint scent of blood, the fresh smell of parchment. The whispers behind the large cherry blossom tree outside the everfree. 

"Ketsueki no tame ni inorimasu.

Shinku no tame ni inorimasu.

Kōzui no tame ni inorimasu.

Nagusame no tame ni inorimasu.

Kaiketsu no tame ni inorimasu.

Kyūseishu no tame ni inorimasu.

Owari no tame ni inorimasu jinsei no kono akumu no, kono uso hayaku sore ga yōkai suru koto ga dekiru yō ni narimashita. Kyūshutsu no tame ni inorimasu, mokuteki no ikutsu ka no shurui, hikari o kaimamimasu sonzai no kono kūgeki de.

Watashi no ashi no hōrudo o tori, ni tsuite wa anata dakede wanaku narimashita.

Jigoku de watashitoisshoni arukimasu."

With a subtle *thwack*, Priestess quickly pressed the thin piece of parchment to her forehead. She could feel the talisman working. She walked out from behind the tree and underneath a low hanging branch. She She jumped up, bumping her back to it. Landing  the side of the branch, a pair of saddlebags fell squarely onto her back. She bumped the back of her elbow to the front of one of her packs. A song started playing out of both sides. 

"Time to head into town. Today is gonna be a busy day." She started galloping her way into town, at a rather impressive speed, music blaring the whole way. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3WZQQVVzYU

(OOC - We shall assume that everyone has gotten some rest and we shall place the time of day at roughly 8 a.m.)

"Ugh..." Lightning wearily opens his eyes and is greeted by the bright morning light, "Man last night was rough..." He scratches the back of his head, partially shutting his eyes and makes his way over to the curtains, drawing them almost closed to tone down the glare that was blinding him. "Maybe I should've taken it easy on the cinnamon whiskey.." He laughs to himself and goes over to straighten up his mess of a bed. He sets about his morning ritual, brushing his teeth, taking a nice hot shower, etc.. and makes his way downstairs, feeling refreshed. He makes his way into the kitchen, making up a small breakfast of oat cereal and orange juice while enjoying some mindless television. I wonder if anyone is already waiting at sugarcube corner... He takes care of his dishes and grabs his saddle bags on the way out, locking his door before trotting into cloudsdale to ask for the day off at work. He makes his way over to the weather factory and as he approaches the doors, he notices one of his co-workers. "Hey Sunny Rays!"  The Yellow mare looks over to him, "Hey Lightning!" She says in reply, smiling as she sees him. "Listen, I've got some business to take care of in ponyville. Mind if I take the day off?" He gives her a half-hearted pleading look, "Oh come on... Don't give me that look.." She laughs at lightning, "Pretty please?" He partially sticks out his lower lip, "Oh fine.... But you'll owe me one ok? and I expect to use it soon." Lightning laughs as sunny gives in, "Thanks sunny, and don't worry, I'll make it up to you!" He runs and takes to the skies, making his way casually to ponyville.

• Brohoof 1

Travel gets out of bed, he adjusts his cap and scarf, grabs some food he had in his baggage and ate it for his breakfast, he leaves his room and locks it, he handed the receptionist his bits and walked out. "I need a coffee..." Travel groaned, walking to a coffe shop, he bought a cup and headed through town, he finds sugar cube corner. "Nice, a cake store!" He said excitedly, he walked to the table... only to find that odd pink pony that bumped into him and ran away. "Oh... hi.." he said to her. "Can i buy a cake? I was in the mood for one since i forgot to grab one for my birthday a few weeks ago,so what-" he got interrupted by the pink pony who gasped at what he just said. ???: "YOU... FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY PARTY? THIS IS TERRIBLE!" She ran away into the place. Travel sat at a table and sighed, sipping his coffee.

Thrillseeker wakes up in his room at the Ponyville Inn with a yawn and a stretch. He slithers out of his sheets and looks at the alarm clock next to him. "Can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep," he says. "Guess it was the alcohol that helped." He hobbles out of bed, puts on his tie and combs his hair before leaving the room to greet the day. "Better get something to eat," he told himself as he saw Sugarcube Corner in the distance. He flew at a steady speed and opened the door to find a strange pink pony yelling at a patron. "I thought my song with Princess Luna was unexpected," he said as he walked up to the counter.

Blaze woke up early. He was extremely worried about the situation. Blaze began to take on his light armor, and the blade he has served with  for 4 years. He took on the said gear, and began to head out his house. He locked the door, and headed towards sugarcube cornor to meet up with the others.

Lyme woke up with a big yawn and a stretch. "Today's sure gonna be something" he thinks to himself. "I wonder what those things were doing". He gets out of bed and goes through his morning routine. As he leaves he grabs his headphones, plugs them in and starts to listen to him music as he makes his way to Sugarcube Corner.

Travel would just sit there sipping at his hot coffee, waiting for her to return to possibly buy some cake, he was tired of this weirdo, all he wanted was cake! Is the promised cake nothing but a lie? He sighs. "At least i have my coffee." He takes another swig of the drink.

Lightning speeds through the sky, the light glistening off of his coat as he makes his way to sugarcube corner. Today is bound to be interesting.. He thought as he flew over town square, gliding down to land beside a nearby gazebo. He straightens his mane out before trotting across town to sugarcube corner, making his way inside. He goes over to the counter, "Can I get a small cup of mint chocolate coffee?" The mare behind the counter laughs, "Sure!" She giggles, "How would you like it?" Lightning looks a bit puzzled at the bubbly mare and replies, "I'll take it black with five sugars please." The mare smiles, "Ok! That'll be two bits." Lightning returns her smile and reaches into his saddlebag, pulling out two bits and setting them on the counter. The mare takes the bits and goes to make his coffee, He rolls his wings a bit and yawns, still sleepy from the night before. The mare returns a minute later, "Here you go! Enjoy!" Lightning takes the cup, "Thanks, and I will." He offers a smile in return and makes his way over to a table in the back by a window, taking a seat and enjoying his brew.

On his way to Sugarcube Corner, Lyme bumps into a brown colt followed by being tripped over by a grey pony. "Terribly sorry, I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings" the colt said and off he went. The pony helped Lyme up and followed onward. "Well, that was odd..." Lyme murmured. He kept moving and  few moments later Sugarcube Corner was in his vision. Once at the door he takes off his headset and goes through the door. "The start of a busy day" he says to himself.

Thrillseeker waited his turn until he was finally at the counter and made eye contact with the pink mare behind the counter. "I'll have a—"

The mare gasped, cutting off the pegasus. He looked around to check if anypony was watching him before turning to the mare again. "Are you all right?" he asked.

"Oh...my...goodness!" she exclaimed.

"Goodness what?"

Pinkie Pie grabbed Thrillseeker from behinf and pulled him until her muzzle nearly touched his. "I haven't seen you in Ponyville before!"

"Have you been this close to a visitor before?"

"Oh my goodness!" the mare yelped again, letting the pegasus go. "There's just so much to do! Another new face in Ponyville! What to bake? What to decorate? What to wear? Wait, that's Rarity's problem. I just can't decide!"

Thrillseeker watched with his jaw slack as Pinkie retreated behind the kitchen. He did a double take and looked around the room.

"Is she always like this when there's somepony new in town?" he asked to nopony in particular.

"Is she always like this when there's somepony new in town?" he asked to nopony in particular.

First thing Lyme notices is Pinkie going into the kitchen and a pegasus asking "Is she always like this when there's somepony new in town?". Lyme stairs, then looks to the kitchen, then back at the pegasus. "If she was up in your face and all 'oh my googness'-y, then yup, if you're here for a while you'll get used to her behaviour"

makes his way over to a table in the back by a window, taking a seat and enjoying his brew.

Then he notices the other pegasus from the previous day. "Waiting for one more then?" Lyme asks. "By the way, my names Lyme Soundtick, or Lyme, whatever you proffer. We never introduced ourselves so I guess it'd be best to before we go on a sort of adventure together" Then he gives a nervous smile

"She did the exact same thing when i got here, im waiting for a cake!" Travel said excitedly, he take another gulp of coffee, he adjusts his scarf and tightens it so it doesn't fall off again. "What is her name anyways? She only gasped when i met her and did not say a word."

Fantasy Moon had departed early on a train from Baltimare to Ponyville.  She was rather frustrated, though one couldn't really tell at a glance.  On the train, she hoof-combed her mane, tugged on her plaid scarf, read, and glanced at her boarding pass every now and then, absolutely puzzled as to how they thought she was a thirty year-old crystal pony stallion boarded for the Crystal Empire and not a 20 year-old unicorn mare going to Ponyville.  By Starswirl the Bearded... I guess everypony makes mistakes.  But how-  The sign that said "Ponyville" made her stop her train of thought.  When the train came to a halt, she picked up her saddlebags, stepped off the train, and stood a little outside the station just to get her bearings.  It's been a rather long time after all.

Thrillseeker waited by the counter until a different mare approached the counter, this one blue with a two-toned piled up pink mane. He ordered a cup of coffee and a powdered doughnut, then walked over to one of the tables. "Used to it?" he asked Lyme. "If that's her way of making me feel welcome, I don't see how visitors would want to stay long." He then turned to Travel who seemed to share his sentiments. "So, she acted that way around you, too? I don't understand how anypony could get used to that."

"Yeah, i just got here yesterday, and she crashed right into me when i went to a restaurant and ran away. " He finished the rest of his coffee and crushed the cup with his hoof, he threw it into a recycling bin. "But i probably won't be here long, i got to go to the next town when im done searching this one." Travel said with a sad look in his eyes.