Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Seeds of Beginning (Private)

Arylett Charnoa

RP Thread

This is a private, one-on-one roleplay, with general plot and concepts already discussed between its members. No others are allowed to join. If you're looking to roleplay with us, consider joining our public roleplay, Xenograft.

Basic Premise: This revolves around two characters, Anatase, a wayward Diamond (Ruby) Dog and the adventurous Chamrosh Lunaris Adamantine who is looking for another of his species. It is about the beginning of their adventures together throughout Equestria and their burgeoning relationship with one another. We leave off where their backstories end, with Anatase in her home at the Carbuncle Caves.

Starring

Anatase (Arylett Charnoa) | Lunaris Adamantine (Lunaris Adamantine)

Reminders For the Members

• Try to post at least once a day.

• Don't feel pressured or obligated though. Remember, this is for fun!

Chapter Objectives

Chapter 1: To leave the Carbuncle Caves region.

Can I sign up for this roleplay!?

I think my OC is good, and you should like him cause he's pretty cool.

• Brohoof 1

You're silly. :P

So since this thread has to exist (even though we're usually within talking distance of each either), I figure I'll post everyday about how many posts we've made in a day. Just so you and I can get a general sense of accomplishment. Also, I'll probably be posting some concepts or ideas whilst you're at work so that we don't forget them. Might as well make use of it, right? Will also be handier to access than the Google drive documents.

Current Time of Day In RP

Around 2 AM or so, night.

July 14th

Arylett: 4 Posts

Lunaris: 3 Posts

Ideas/Scraps

Chapter 2: Heading back to Canterlot to meet with Starlight Diamond.

Reference Map - Carbuncle Caves located between Crystal Mountains and Neighagara Falls.