Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of stuff do you want us to say when signing up? And what kind of gear do we get to start with? 

Also I'll be using Lily, she's good for almost everything including adventures. 

Well ok, but how many pieces of equipment are we allowed to have? Like maps and torches/glowsticks, stuff like that. I don't think we'd want everyone running in with stuffed saddlebags, but I'm in charge so I don't know. 

Not sure, compasses, tools, just other misc. stuff your character could have that could be usefull. Depends on what direction you're taking the story, if it's going to be more action oriented or with a bit of adventure/survival mixed in with it. 

So that's the standard stuff. How many pieces of random gear/stuff does everyone get just go keep it interesting, or just stuff they want to bring like matches or an old book for example. They don't have to be useful but they can be. I've seen about 3 be the average so nobody's too overpowered. 

Well I think we're pretty well set up then so I guess my signup looks like this: 

OC: Fire Lily

Race: Pegasus

Special skills: Can fly, no other magic. 

standard gear: One map, one torch, one suit of light armor (good against slashes from claws but won't stand up well to blunt hits, also has holes for wings), one short sword

extra gear: One winter coat, cannot be worn with armor but will allow her to be outside for extended periods if needed, provides little protection if attacked and can be ruined by the monsters claws

One pickaxe, can be used to open doors and chests.

One glowstick, not nearly as bright as a torch but can be left as a marker on the ground.

(edited)

Well I think we're pretty well set up then so I guess my signup looks like this:

OC: Fire Lily

Race: Pegasus

Special skills: Can fly, no other magic.

standard gear: One map, one torch, one suit of light armor (good against slashes from claws but won't stand up well to blunt hits, also has holes for wings), one short sword

extra gear: One winter coat, cannot be worn with armor but will allow her to be outside for extended periods if needed, provides little protection if attacked and can be ruined by the monsters claws

One pickaxe, can be used to open doors and chests.

One glowstick, not nearly as bright as a torch but can be left as a marker on the ground.

accepted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Sparkle Jasmine Sword

Race: pegasus

standard gear: everything exept a map compass and standard armour and standard sword

extra : sentimental armour, has multiple holes from multiple fights, can't last long in the cold

one medium length sword

one description of enemy

Oh and if Sparkle or any oc goes missing or dies feal free to continue with the rp in death you can be a ghost and missing you will be found

Edited by Sparkle Sword

I'm not sure about the daggers, you'd have to ask Sparkle Sword on that.

What we decided on for standard gear is one torch, one map, one weapon, and one suit of armor (your choice of weapon and armor)

You an also choose three other items you wish to bring. Be it gear, equpitment, or just something your oc finds valuable. 

You also get whatever magic you have naturally if you're a unicorn. 

edit: also if anything happens to Lily I'd like to bring in Dusk. But I'll post her character sheet for approval if that happens. 

Edited by Fire Lily

name stained steel

Race Pegasus/demon

Backstory:he's from the steel clan a family of trained warriors that have lived in the land of eqestria even before it was founded during that time many creatures lived and hunterd ponies so the head of the family gave his daughter to a demon sothebdemon would give them more power he did so by making the mare have his child and through the years the potent blood of the demon has kept the family strong

Slandered gear :light armor map torch two daggers

Other stuff :demons hide (magic armor ) demonic wrath(sword) large sack of bits

Has demonic magic If allowed

flame of hell: ball of fire that can't be put out if under steels control burns nothing under his control once he stops controlling it it becomes normal fire

Presence of evil :gives of a very evil aura no matter the condition

Wretched blast: wave of magic that causes pain but no actual damage

Wail of the banshee : powerful scream that slowly leaches the life out of those that hear it

Heat of hell:body is always warm due to its hellish orgins

Umm dashian some of those spells seem a little op like heat of hell ,wail of the banshee and flame of hell. I'm sorry but to keep the rp as balanced as possible I'm giving you 3 options 1. Make those less powerful 2. Remove them all together 3. The one that I hate to say leave...Or submit aanother character

I'm sorry but this is for the good of the rp ~ sincerely double S

Heat of hell-his natural heat makes it take longer for him to get cold

Flame of hell- normal fire he can common and manipulate (still just a small ball)

Wail of the banshee- causes fear and slightly weakens all that hear it