Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well don't! Just write you walked into the waiting room

Lilly its harder for me to actually read those posts than you to actually write them I'm more of a gamer so something that doesn't distract me that much is good but don't get me wrong you write good

Sparkle went outside onto the freezing station and looked up at the cliff face before saying through chattering teeth "g...guys... Y...our no...t...t gonna believe this bu...t the m...m...mountain is c...colapseing!" And after she said that it fell completely covering the station and the tunnel into it

It says completely covering the station so that would mean that all the exits and entrances are blocked i don't recall any post about unblocking the exits

Dashian remember the first post? A large snowy plane covers the space in between the tunnel and station, plus's I don't know how it works where ever you are but the waiting rooms in England have canopies to keep rain, sleet , hail and particularly SNOW away from doors

I'm not sure how it works in England but when something is completely covered it's covered from every possible side wording is very important completely covered implies that it's covered on all sides and that was my point canopy or not if it's covered it's covered

Ehem " a large snowy plane covers the space in between the station and the tunnel " plus covered means it can be covered by a light powder aka the same stuff Sparkle was covered in and remember Sparkle used the platform entrance of the waiting room to get back inside