Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Fierceness of Frost

The Pixelated Pony

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Mist opened his eyes. Had he heard Sparkle right? Was she about to say "love you"? Mist shook his head. No that was impossible. She had already said he wasn't her type. But there was that kiss. Mist blushed. He shook his head again, no that was just to say thank you for letting her have the bed. Mist sighed, suddenly tomorrows trip into town just got a whole lot more complicated.

And that's why Sparkle is hella complicated

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

might have to drop out. I had to be off for a day because of personal reasons and everything happened while I was gone.

Please Lilly you don't have to leave not much has happened just Sparkle getting kidnapped by the monster and Steel and Mist chasing after her

Can I add an oc this is like the perfect spot for him to be found

His name is Grell

Master of death magic/prince of hell

Can summon one of several demons to fight by his side and transfer life between him self and another

Can I add an oc this is like the perfect spot for him to be found

His name is Grell

Master of death magic/prince of hell

Can summon one of several demons to fight by his side and transfer life between him self and another

Yeah okay.

Celebrating 333 posts! (and the death of Sparkle.) As well as a birthday!? My schedule is packed!

I think it's pretty safe to say I'm dropping out at this point, I've missed way too much and it looks like Dashian was throwing in another one of his characters so you guys still have 4, thanks anyway.