Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings My Fellow Freaks

Wicked Skies

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Accidentally on Google roughly a year ago.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

The classic way. By stumbling across the show on the Hub channel.

Well, I think I've avoided the welcome plaza for long enough. Greetings my fellow freaks, It's a pleasure to be part of the community (even though I tend to keep to myself 90% of the time). If you still can't tell, I'm a bit of an introvert but I hope that doesn't deter anyone from dropping by once in a while to give me a hello.

Anyway, I'll get out of your manes now, Buh-bye! :comeatus:

• Brohoof 7

hi its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) how are you today =)=)=)=)? Welcome to happy pony land of MLP Forums happy site of ponies =)=)=)=))=)=)=)=) i hope you can have awesome times here with all ponies and all pony friends meeting all of the happy pony friends here enjoying all the  fun happy times YAAY =)=)=)=) if you have any quesions feel free to askk =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

hi its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=) how are you today =)=)=)=)? Welcome to happy pony land of MLP Forums happy site of ponies =)=)=)=))=)=)=)=) i hope you can have awesome times here with all ponies and all pony friends meeting all of the happy pony friends here enjoying all the  fun happy times YAAY =)=)=)=) if you have any quesions feel free to askk =)=)=)=)!

Yes boss, I shall now consider you my mlpforums directory where I can get infromation and hugs from.  :love: 

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Heya Wicked Skies, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Pinkie Pie (which essentially doubles as Pinkamena's fan club ^^) here, if you're interested. ^_^

What interests aside from MLP do you have, may I ask? :fluttershy:

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee: 

sig-3987694.sig-3987538.sig-3986048.sig-

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Heya Wicked Skies, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Pinkie Pie (which essentially doubles as Pinkamena's fan club ^^) here, if you're interested. ^_^

What interests aside from MLP do you have, may I ask? :fluttershy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw

sig-3988009.medium.png

Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:

http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

Gosh, what a well thought out greeting. I appreciate that you took the time to write all this out. Anyway, my interests other than mlp? Well I do like many other shows like Steven Universe or Gravity Falls. I'm an avid horror fan so I also watch a lot of scary movies and read a lot of creepypastas.

What else...Ah- I tend to play a lot of video games and I like to get lost within myself when I lay down and listen to music for hours. Meh, I was never very good at writing about myself. I assure you there’s more to me than what I’ve written here.  :lol:

Edited by Wicked Skies
  • Brohoof 4