Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc [CLOSED] Whisper: The City of Darkness (Exploration, Horror, Action/Adventure)

Once In A Blue Moon

My room has ridiculously good circulation. My room can get down near 10 degrees on summer days x3

But yeah, this roleplay is getting good x3

(edited)
My room has ridiculously good circulation. My room can get down near 10 degrees on summer days x3

Provoking the GM is never a good idea...

But yeah, this roleplay is getting good x3

... ok, I'll spare your character for now. But one jibe about me having to put up with 26 degrees and ...

@@Ethan Sawyer,@@Orion Caelum,@@Unicorncob,@@ForthEorl.

I use a small amount of magic to nudge myself over to Lavendar, going along with the theatrics for now. I gently tap her on the shoulder "The pit. It isn't real."

Not quite literally, in that there was the experience of falling, but something like that scene from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (spoiler, if you haven't seen it.)
Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Provoking the GM is never a good idea...

... ok, I'll spare your character for now. But one jibe about me having to put up with 26 degrees and ...

Not quite literally, in that there was the experience of falling, but something like I use a small amount of magic to nudge myself over to Lavendar, going along with the theatrics for now. I gently tap her on the shoulder "The pit. It isn't real." ">that scene from Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade (spoiler, if you haven't seen it.)

Lemme just look that up.

(edited)

The RP is now one year old - congratulations all!

recipe-image-legacy-id--1043451_11.jpg?i

As the twilight grey that made up the morning, noon, and night of the world hovered overhead, the winds blew forlornly, the overgrowth of the once-verdant fields of Equestria swaying. If there were ponies nearby, they would, perhaps, enjoy the breeze, relax as it blew the sweat off of their brows, the cares from their minds. At least for a few moments. But there were no ponies around. There were scarcely any animals, to be honest- the bus that was driving through made sure of that.

Many thanks to all that have participated in it at any point.

Looking forwards, depending on what options the group goes with and how many loose ends they would like to tie up we are either rapidly approaching the final confrontation or a good way into the final third, or somewhere between those two.

Edited by Once In A Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

The RP is now one year old - congratulations all!

sig-4625763.recipe-image-legacy-id--1043

Many thanks to all that have participated in it at any point.

Looking forwards, depending on what options the group goes with and how many loose ends they would like to tie up we are either rapidly approaching the final confrontation or a good way into the final third, or somewhere between those two.

Another year of madness is on the horizon

Even though I've been confused for most of this roleplay with no idea what's going on

I love it

To summarise the current situation:

1. Wilhelm has the crystal the group is after.

2. Crystal Spark has killed the remaining guards, although there were two voices from higher up in the scaffolding that are probably still there.

3. Wilhelm was accidentally shot by the guard officer, an 'accident' which appeared to have been engineered by Crystal Spark.

4. Magic is arcing around the room, trying to power up a spell crystal that isn't there any more. 

5. Crystal Spark is fleeing the building, her current objective unknown.

6. The King also appears to have fled the city, most likely to Manehatten.

7. With the Celestia alicorn-demon chased off and the King elsewhere, Canterlot currently has nopony in direct control.

8. Twilight is waiting outside the city limits to receive the crystal and turn it into a weapon that will only destroy demon-infected ponies.

• Brohoof 1

9:Ive nearly got a grip on what's going on

Oh hey, if we do finish soon. I don't suppose you and/or magnus are planning another one?

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

Oh hey, if we do finish soon. I don't suppose you and/or magnus are planning another one?

I was planning to offer one, yes. The circumstances will depend on how this one concludes, and if the group goes around tying up every loose end, especially:

Albion and Crystal Spark

then there will be much less material for it, but I believe that there would be a good RP based in the aftermath of these events. I have a rough idea for:

1. If the demons are defeated and Twilight Sparkle becomes queen

2. If the demons are defeated and 'The King' remains king

3. If the demons are defeated and no-one rules Equestria

4. If the demons win

5. Variants of the above

6. Scarlett messes up and detonates all the ambient magic in the universe

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

Sorry for such a late notice, but on Friday I shall be leaving for the bowels of deepest darkest Wales for eleven days, where they have never heard of such a thing as 'an internet'.

I highly doubt that I will be able to make any posts during that time. On the off chance I get some signal, I shall try my best, but cannot promise anything.

Completely slipped my mind, and I apologise for that.

• Brohoof 2

Sorry for such a late notice, but on Friday I shall be leaving for the bowels of deepest darkest Wales for eleven days, where they have never heard of such a thing as 'an internet'.

Understood, thanks for letting me know. 

For not taking hints about running away from explosions (or finding a way to stop them), I banish this group to a sewer level.  

• Brohoof 1

Friday post? What is this nonsense? I never promised a Friday post. And I certainly didn't forget that I should have made a Friday post and only discovered it just now. Libellous untruths every one.

Below is a diagram of the vertical bend in the tunnel ahead of the group:

post-34886-0-58468400-1471902432.png 

As an aside, I've noticed that I have occasionally used the imperial measurement of 'feet' - apologies for breaking the immersion. 

• Brohoof 1

Again I should apologise, this time for procrastinating under the pretext of being busy. Worrying that I had rather killed any momentum the RP had was compounded by not posting on schedule and damaging the momentum even more - no more, I say. There shall be a post.

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Whoa I forgot this was here

Unfortunately it just trailed off - I've considered doing a wrap-up post, but never got around to it. I could if you wanted - I still have my notes on it.

6 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

my character wants to join and eat everyone ^^

I'm afraid it's pretty much finished, story-wise, and although there is scope for a follow-on RP I don't think that I could run it. 

• Brohoof 1