Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Harmony Hotel

Pucksterv

DC sighed before going back behind the stage to put her guitar back in its case. She was too irritated to talk to anyone else, so she left without a word. She placed her case on her back. While she walked back to her room she shook her head wildly to mess up her mane a little. She didn't mind doing her mane but she liked it as is better.

It didn't take her too long to get back to her room. She took off her dress and flashy makeup and put her normal clothes and dark makeup back on.

"That was.... interesting to say the least" Flame thought after D.C stormed off. "Hopefully she's ok. She seems really nice" He thought. "Well, I guess I'm outta of here as well.'' He said to no one in particular. " I'm going to go check out the bar. Flame thought not wanting go back to his hotel room just yet. He put his guitar back in its case, Picked the case up, walked to the bar and sat down at one of the tables.

(edited)

Tender was busy 'renovating' the bar for the poker game. He grabbed a few chairs that he put around the largest table of the bar. He grabbed a few glasses, all sorts of drinks and a few tasty snack as well. He grabbed a big box that was filled with poker chips and two card games. This was his favorite thing of the day, when the staff got together to play games. It had become a tradition, it surprised him that the high boss didn't know about it. If he did, Tender would have know. He sat down on one of the chairs, waiting for the others to join. He held a drink in his hoof as he looked around the room.

Edited by Pucksterv

Silver poked his head in the room from the doorway. A dim light hung over the table along with chairs, enough for all the staff to sit down and play. Silver walked in the room fully and trotted his way to the table. He smiled at Tender.

"Evening, boss." Silver looked around again, making sure if it really was just the two in the room. "Anypony else gonna join us?" Silver pulled out one of the chairs and sat down. Scooching a bit to get comfortable.

@@Silver Staff

"Uh.. Silver... I'm not your boss, remember that. Maybe I gave a wrong impression. I just know my way around here." Tender said as he watched Silver sit down on one of the chairs. "Now to answer your question. I hope the others will join us sson, I've invited most of the staff. They should be here...." Tender looked at his watch. "Any minute now. Meanwhile..." Tender grabbed a bottle of cider. "We can have a drink if you want."

• 2 weeks later...

Diamond went outside to get some fresh air. She always enjoyed those small breaks were you sit outside alone. It gave her time to think. After some minutes she decided to head back to the bar. She didn't want to leave her fellow co-workers waiting for her. She appeared at the bar and saw Silver "Hello guys" Said Diamond and pulled out a chair. "Are we waiting for other staff members?" Asked Diamond

(edited)

Diamond went outside to get some fresh air. She always enjoyed those small breaks were you sit outside alone. It gave her time to think. After some minutes she decided to head back to the bar. She didn't want to leave her fellow co-workers waiting for her. She appeared at the bar and saw Silver "Hello guys" Said Diamond and pulled out a chair. "Are we waiting for other staff members?" Asked Diamond

"Hey there Diamond." Tender smiled back. "We are actually waiting for the rest but it seems like most of them already went home... or their rooms. Anyway... I think that game of cards has to wait for another day." Tender said a bit disappointed. Not that was going to ruin his happy mood. He took another sip of his drink. "We could just sit here and chat though?"

Edited by Pucksterv

"Hey there Diamond." Tender smiled back. "We are actually waiting for the rest but it seems like most of them already went home... or their rooms. Anyway... I think that game of carts has to wait for another day." Tender said a bit disappointed. Not that was going to ruin his happy mood. He took another sip of his drink. "We could just sit here and chat though?"

Diamond saddened a bit, when she found out that the game of cards that they were supposed to play, was cancelled due to ponies not showing up. But she brightened, when Tender mentioned a chat. "Sure, i would love to chat. I don't really know you that well. So let's start out with a simple question. Why did yu become a bartender?" Asked Diamond with geniune interest

Diamond saddened a bit, when she found out that the game of cards that they were supposed to play, was cancelled due to ponies not showing up. But she brightened, when Tender mentioned a chat. "Sure, i would love to chat. I don't really know you that well. So let's start out with a simple question. Why did yu become a bartender?" Asked Diamond with geniune interest

"Oh, I always love to answer that question." Tender said with a smile. He took another sip of his drink before he continued. "When I was in college, I went to pubs and cafe's a lot with my friends. Back then however, I was not a happy stallion as I am now. I had a lot of problems during those years. I missed my parents and my marefriend had broken up with me. I was really depressed until I got to talk with one of the bartenders in one of my favorite bars. He listened to me and help me with my problems. That was the day I realized I wanted to be like that pony. Plus, I'm a pretty good bartender, if I do say so myself." Tender said as he drank the last drop out of his glass. "So that's my story... how about you?"

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, I always love to answer that question." Tender said with a smile. He took another sip of his drink before he continued. "When I was in college, I went to pubs and cafe's a lot with my friends. Back then however, I was not a happy stallion as I am now. I had a lot of problems during those years. I missed my parents and my marefriend had broken up with me. I was really depressed until I got to talk with one of the bartenders in one of my favorite bars. He listened to me and help me with my problems. That was the day I realized I wanted to be like that pony. Plus, I'm a pretty good bartender, if I do say so myself." Tender said as he drank the last drop out of his glass. "So that's my story... how about you?"

Diamond listened intently to Tenders story. "Huh, interesting story, and kind of inspiring" Said Diamond with a smile "As for me... Well my cutiemark isn't exactly related with what i do here. I'm actually a diamond smith" Said Diamond with a little blush. She wasn't exactly proud of her job. She thought it was a silly thing to do for money. "You may be wondering why i work as a lobby manager at a hotel... Well that's mainly because of my attitude. Alot of ponies likes the 'always happy' pony to greet them when they show up with their things things. So since my business didn't go so well, i took the job here, and so far i felel like i'm doing a good job at this." Said Diamond with a hint of a smile

(edited)

Diamond listened intently to Tenders story. "Huh, interesting story, and kind of inspiring" Said Diamond with a smile "As for me... Well my cutiemark isn't exactly related with what i do here. I'm actually a diamond smith" Said Diamond with a little blush. She wasn't exactly proud of her job. She thought it was a silly thing to do for money. "You may be wondering why i work as a lobby manager at a hotel... Well that's mainly because of my attitude. Alot of ponies likes the 'always happy' pony to greet them when they show up with their things things. So since my business didn't go so well, i took the job here, and so far i felel like i'm doing a good job at this." Said Diamond with a hint of a smile

"Thanks.." Tender said, feeling his cheeks getting warm at the thought of being inspiring. And since his coat was snow white, you could see the redness of his cheek pretty well, which only made him blush more. "Diamond Smith, that sounds very intriguing. I'm sorry the business didn't work out for you. On the bright side, you are doing a excellent job. I'm sure the boss will appreciate your hard work." Tender said with a bright smile.

Edited by Pucksterv

"I am a security guard, but the hotel is now closed for only the ponies already checked in. And also, I am the only security guard in the hotel so I kinda cheated. I put runes by every door so I don't have to constantly walk around."

She levitated the luggage cart back the right way up and pushed it to the side. "You're not stopping me from anything, I believe you are the last pony coming in for the night."

"You're stubborn" Anna said to the guard "In a good way, of course"

She walked towards her room, approaching it, and looking at the door. Anna wondered if she should get something to eat... Seeing as she hadn't eaten in quite awhile. The mother's diet, exercise, and sleep were all in disarray. Anna was slightly depressed which made her avoid all 3, she was starting to look ill with how tired and run down she was. Her entire life at the moment consisted of overworking herself.

"You're stubborn" Anna said to the guard "In a good way, of course"

She walked towards her room, approaching it, and looking at the door. Anna wondered if she should get something to eat... Seeing as she hadn't eaten in quite awhile. The mother's diet, exercise, and sleep were all in disarray. Anna was slightly depressed which made her avoid all 3, she was starting to look ill with how tired and run down she was. Her entire life at the moment consisted of overworking herself.

Scarlett smirked and replied "Stubborn has kept me alive, in more ways than you can know. Anyway, you should get some rest. Mind opening your door so I can get your personal effects inside?" She began to levitate the boxes again moving them closer to the door and to the side to allow Annabella through.