Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Harmony Hotel

Pucksterv

@@Gloomfury "Oh yeah!" Flame said with a bright smile on his face. He stopped tuning his guitar and plugged it into one of the emps on stage, flame spoke once more. "This has got to be one of the best songs of all time and my personal favorite." He said already pumped up , You could easily tell he was excited for this one.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

"Care to join?" He said grabbing the mic about to start.

Edited by KingFlame1990

@

DC smiled and nod. "Hell yeah. This is good one." She started playing rhythm for Flame. She liked this song as well. She went though a grunge faze when she was younger and she she learned how to play most of the big grunge bands songs. This being one of them. She resist the urge to head bang. She was still on the clock and she couldn't play on stage with a wild looking mane.

@@Gloomfury After the song was done Flamestreak couldn't help but to jump for joy for a bit. He thought about smashing his guitar into pieces but that was a little to hardcore, Plus that probably wouldn't leave the best first impression on his boss so he refused. Calming down a bit flame started to speak. "Wow I haven't played like that in a long while." Flame said. "Ya know D.C we need to meet up one day and just play music. No rules or restrictions just two ponies playing music." He said. "Anyway do you know when we will be starting work?" Flamestreak said. It had been a while since they were told to come here and still nopony came too tell them what to do.

@,

"Oh my dear! You are such a sweetheart!" Tender said with a big smile. He looked at Aqua, who was working hard! "Keep up the good work my love!'' Tender said with a cheer while grabbed all the glasses and mugs of the tables. He put them in the dishwasher that was design for bars and then put it on. "I'll clear that out later.'' Tender mumbled to himself. 'Alright, Diamond and Aqua, you finish up around here while I'll take shower. I smell like apple cider mixed with rum!" Tender said before he ran upstairs to the staffs floor.

Aqua's cheeks blushed three shades of pink from the compliments. Compliments always seemed to make Aqua blush."Aww shucks." She said, blushing and smiling. "Thanks, and we will take care of things here!" She added with a friendly smile. Aqua then turned her attention back to her work. She resisted the urge to hum while she did so.

Anna, of course, didn't react to attempts of trying to wake her. On her recent journey to becoming a professor, she had learned to get away with very little sleep. It obviously wasn't healthy for her or the baby, and ended up in her falling asleep in bad places due to her pure exhaustion. She snored, even drooled, in the weirdest position ever. Anna's face was planted into the couch, with her butt up in the air. It was probably because she couldn't sleep on her belly, so her body forced her to be propped up like this. Anna was a mess.

Eventually, a pony walked by and starting laughing pretty hard. This sudden loud belly laugh made Anna wake up startled.

"AAHHHH! PHOTOSYNTHESIS!!!!" She yelled in the middle of the lobby. Everypony looked at her funny. Her mane fell in front of her face.

Anna proceeded to stumble over to her giant boxes of equipment and try to push them towards the elevator... By herself. Now the pegasus seemed to be angry, fixing her mane and mumbling under her breath as she got into position to push her boxes. She had to get them out of the way before she could sign in, but Anna was having a really hard time

Scarlett had been walking back into the lobby after the event that Tender called 'Happy Hour', whatever that was. She could tell that it involves a lot more ponies buying drinks that usual. Upon arriving in the Lobby she noticed the pregnant mare, who's name she did not know, from earlier pushing a multitude of boxes towards the elevator.

Scarlett walked over to the mare and said "Uh, excuse me. Do you want some help with that? I saw you asleep in the lobby earlier and thought you might want some help." Scarlett knew that she was going to help even if the mare said no, due to her condition it could be dangerous.

Scarlett had been walking back into the lobby after the event that Tender called 'Happy Hour', whatever that was. She could tell that it involves a lot more ponies buying drinks that usual. Upon arriving in the Lobby she noticed the pregnant mare, who's name she did not know, from earlier pushing a multitude of boxes towards the elevator.Scarlett walked over to the mare and said "Uh, excuse me. Do you want some help with that? I saw you asleep in the lobby earlier and thought you might want some help." Scarlett knew that she was going to help even if the mare said no, due to her condition it could be dangerous.

Anna rolled her eyes with annoyance "If I was here earlier, sleeping, then why would you leave? I was sleeping in the lobby, drooling and snoring like some fool! That's when you could of really helped me" she grunted and she pushed her luggage "I don't... Know... Why... Everypony... Thinks I need help.... I've heard of mares climbing mountain pregnant! ... I'll tell you what I tell everyone else. Please, Leave me alone."

Anna pushed for a few more moments, until she fell back on her flank exhausted. She only made it a few feet, barely anywhere close to where she wanted her equipment. She was sent here on an assignment to test and study the air quality of Manehattan, but there appeared to be other factors that were going on in her life currently that had her distracted. Something just seemed very wrong, as Anna sat on the floor, she looked defeated... And almost on the verge of tears. She was probably just hormonal due to her pregnancy, or... maybe not.

Edited by Professor Annabella

Anna rolled her eyes with annoyance "If I was here earlier, sleeping, then why would you leave? I was sleeping in the lobby, drooling and snoring like some fool! That's when you could of really helped me" she grunted and she pushed her luggage "I don't... Know... Why... Everypony... Thinks I need help.... I've heard of mares climbing mountain pregnant! ... I'll tell you what I tell everyone else. Please, Leave me alone."

Anna pushed for a few more moments, until she fell back on her flank exhausted. She only made it a few feet, barely anywhere close to where she wanted her equipment. She was sent here on an assignment to test and study the air quality of Manehattan, but there appeared to be other factors that were going on in her life currently that had her distracted. Something just seemed very wrong, as Anna sat on the floor, she looked defeated... And almost on the verge of tears. She was probably just hormonal due to her pregnancy, or... maybe not.

"You seem like a very well spoken and intelligent pony, and part of being that smart is knowing when to accept help. I don't want to help you just because your pregnant. I saw how deep your sleep was earlier, you're absolutely exhausted."

She sat down next to the mare and spoke with an unwavering decisive tone "I am going to stay here until you're ready to move again, then we are going to go upstairs and I am going to carry your boxes. Alright?"

@@Silver Staff, @,

Tender hopped out of the shower, the smell of cider was gone as he used his favorite shampoo that made him smell like strawberries. He wide grin appeared on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror. He put on his jacket and bowtie and headed downstairs. He greeted Scarlett on his way out the staff elevator. He proceeded to walk towards the bar where Silver was sitting. He looked into his eyes as if he was reading silver's mind. "Glass of water! Coming right up!" Tender said with a smile.

He walked over to Aqua who was still working hard. "My dear, no more customers. Work is done! Time to relax." He said with a smile. "Would you care to join me and the other staff members for a game of cards later this evening?"

Diamond burst finished cleaning the tables. The tables weren't even that dirty, only a little spilled liquor here in there. With a satisfied smile, Diamond turned around and headed to the bar. "Alright, i'm done with the tables" Said a smiling Diamond. She took a seat. "Are we going to play now? Or are we waiting for Scarlett?" Asked Diamond

@,

"Well actually, we are waiting for everyone from the staff except well night security but that is logical." Tender said, cleaning up a few more things before turning his attention back to Diamond again. "We can set up the game though, I'll grabs some drinks and then we'll head to the staff break room."

"You seem like a very well spoken and intelligent pony, and part of being that smart is knowing when to accept help. I don't want to help you just because your pregnant. I saw how deep your sleep was earlier, you're absolutely exhausted."She sat down next to the mare and spoke with an unwavering decisive tone "I am going to stay here until you're ready to move again, then we are going to go upstairs and I am going to carry your boxes. Alright?"

Anna let out a deep sigh. Maybe she was being irrational. She was being grumpy and irrational a lot lately, it may be the reason she's on this trip. Either her lab partners thought it'd be a good opportunity to cool off, maybe that or they were sick of her attitude, but in reality it was probably both "I'm sorry..." She said "Maybe you're right"

Anna stood up slowly. She looked at the front desk "I have yet to check in... So I'd probably do that first"

@,@,  @@Pucksterv@,

Dc gave a big smile. "Totes malotes, dude.  Me and the bad play at an open band bar every night. You should come. We don't really get payed except with free food and drink. But it's were we can play whatever we want. But for now we're on the clock. And it's about show time. " She sighed and put her guitar down. "Since it's your first day you don't have to play tonight." 

She then put o a fake but convincing smile as the curtain started to rise. But when it was full yo her smile vanished. There wasn't anyone in the bar except a few of the staff. "Damn it! We must have been to focused on practice. This is gonna put a dock on my pay. Shit." She said under her breath. 

@@Silver Staff, @,

Tender hopped out of the shower, the smell of cider was gone as he used his favorite shampoo that made him smell like strawberries. He wide grin appeared on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror. He put on his jacket and bowtie and headed downstairs. He greeted Scarlett on his way out the staff elevator. He proceeded to walk towards the bar where Silver was sitting. He looked into his eyes as if he was reading silver's mind. "Glass of water! Coming right up!" Tender said with a smile.

He walked over to Aqua who was still working hard. "My dear, no more customers. Work is done! Time to relax." He said with a smile. "Would you care to join me and the other staff members for a game of cards later this evening?"

Aqua wiped just a bead of sweat off her head and nodded in appreciation. "Thanks! And whew! What a day!" She sighed. "You want me to join??" Aqua asked, pleased and blushing. "Of course I'd love to join y'all!" She chirped with a toothy grin. " This is going to be so much fun!" She thought happily.

Anna let out a deep sigh. Maybe she was being irrational. She was being grumpy and irrational a lot lately, it may be the reason she's on this trip. Either her lab partners thought it'd be a good opportunity to cool off, maybe that or they were sick of her attitude, but in reality it was probably both "I'm sorry..." She said "Maybe you're right"

Anna stood up slowly. She looked at the front desk "I have yet to check in... So I'd probably do that first"

Scarlett smiled and shifted all the boxes to the side with her magic saying "Yes, you probably should check in. I'll stay here with your, personal effects, while you do so. Also, don't apologise. Anyone can get stressed given enough time without help or proper interaction with others."

Anna didn't reply. She simply walked to the front desk and do what she had to. This reminded her of how much she wasn't going to like this hotel. Even though this pony she met seemed rather nice, it was no doubt she was going to run into a few snobs. Anna grew up in a wealthy house, with a surname that represented a extremely wealthy family, but despite this she hated those who weren't humble. Anna donated most of her money to the University she worked for.

When she returned with her key, and room number, she decided to introduce herself. "I'm Annabella... Call me Anna. Thanks for the help I guess... And my attitude was inexcusable. I'm a professional, here on a trip from Canterlot University, and if I ever want to become a professor I can't act like that. So please, accept my formal apology"

Professor Annabella, on 08 Aug 2015 - 9:50 PM, said:

Anna didn't reply. She simply walked to the front desk and do what she had to. This reminded her of how much she wasn't going to like this hotel. Even though this pony she met seemed rather nice, it was no doubt she was going to run into a few snobs. Anna grew up in a wealthy house, with a surname that represented a extremely wealthy family, but despite this she hated those who weren't humble. Anna donated most of her money to the University she worked for.

When she returned with her key, and room number, she decided to introduce herself. "I'm Annabella... Call me Anna. Thanks for the help I guess... And my attitude was inexcusable. I'm a professional, here on a trip from Canterlot University, and if I ever want to become a professor I can't act like that. So please, accept my formal apology"

Scarlett levitated Anna's boxes into air beside her and said "Hello Anna, my name is Scarlett. I'm the security guard here at the Harmony Hotel for a while and your apology is very much accepted, even though there was really no need for it."

she gestured to the keys "What room are you in?"

Anna looked at her key "Room 225"

She watched as her equipment was lifted in the air with little effort. Typical unicorn, with their levitation they made everything look easy. If she had the same abilities, then she'd have a much easier time writing in her journals. That made her think of her objective...

She tilted her head to the side "Is that on the highest floor? It should be, seeing as that's what we wanted..."

Anna looked at her key "Room 225"

She watched as her equipment was lifted in the air with little effort. Typical unicorn, with their levitation they made everything look easy. If she had the same abilities, then she'd have a much easier time writing in her journals. That made her think of her objective...

She tilted her head to the side "Is that on the highest floor? It should be, seeing as that's what we wanted..."

"Hey, I'm still new here. But yes, I'm mostly certain that room 255 is on the top floor." she said as she began moving the boxes towards the elevator, occidentally letting one drop a bit before catching it in her magic again, almost being pulled down herself "And this is what happens when I don't do magic exercises."

She stepped into the elevator and waited for Anna.

"Hey, I'm still new here. But yes, I'm mostly certain that room 255 is on the top floor." she said as she began moving the boxes towards the elevator, occidentally letting one drop a bit before catching it in her magic again, almost being pulled down herself "And this is what happens when I don't do magic exercises."

She stepped into the elevator and waited for Anna.

Anna slowly walks in and sighs again. She wanted to take it from here, she felt as if she had the strength to push her boxes to at least her room... But she was probably being stubborn. It was a personality trait of Anna, that stubbornness, even if it was for the worst.

Anna didn't say anything. She had nothing to talk about.

@@Silver Staff, @,

Silver chuckled lightly and smiled. Must've been more noticeable than he thought. While waiting on his water, he glanced down at his uniform for a moment realizing it wasn't as clean and neat unlike this morning.. Though, the bow tie still seemed fine. (Go figure)

"

Aqua wiped just a bead of sweat off her head and nodded in appreciation. "Thanks! And whew! What a day!" She sighed. "You want me to join??" Aqua asked, pleased and blushing. "Of course I'd love to join y'all!" She chirped with a toothy grin. " This is going to be so much fun!" She thought happily.

He looked over at Aqua, smiling, due to her rather cute reaction from being invited to a card game with the staff later.

"Oh, um, nice to meet you.." Silver's eyes wandered to her name tag placed on her uniform. Making sure he has her name right. "Aqua! I'm Silver Staff. The bag carrier. "

@@Silver Staff

Aqua'a eyes flickered over to the silver-coated stallion who had just greeted her. She turned herself around so that she was facing him. She gave him a wide friendly smile. "Hi Silver Staff! It's splashing to meet you! As you know I'm Aqua Splash." She had a slight pink blush on her cheeks. Of course she wasn't going to give away her full and real name.

Aqua wasn't sure if she would ever tell anypony what it was.

(edited)

@@Silver Staff@

"I see you met Aqua!" Tender cheered as he walked back in the bar. "This one here is a gem! She's such a cutie!." Tender said with a smile as he walked past Aqua and gave her a quick hug. He looked around the bar, all the ponies had finally left. Only the staff was still walking around. He rolled up his sleeves of his jacket and untied his bow-tie. "So, Silver, Aqua! You two up for a game of poker?"

Edited by Pucksterv

Anna slowly walks in and sighs again. She wanted to take it from here, she felt as if she had the strength to push her boxes to at least her room... But she was probably being stubborn. It was a personality trait of Anna, that stubbornness, even if it was for the worst.

Anna didn't say anything. She had nothing to talk about.

Scarlett remained silent and pressed the elevator. After 20 seconds of boring nothingness they arrived on the top floor and Scarlett said "Here we are" before levitating the boxes out of the elevator towards room 225 while she waited just outside the elevator door for Annabelle.

Scarlett remained silent and pressed the elevator. After 20 seconds of boring nothingness they arrived on the top floor and Scarlett said "Here we are" before levitating the boxes out of the elevator towards room 225 while she waited just outside the elevator door for Annabelle.

Anna walked out the door, then looked at Scalett. Why was she helping her? Was it because she looked pathetic? Was it because it was her job? She mentioned that she was a security guard, but it was weird to Anna that she wouldn't stay put at her post in the lobby. That is, unless she was the only security in the entire building? That'd mean she cover every floor.

"I can take it from here... I mean, don't you have a job? Like, you're a security guard, so shouldn't you be in the lobby? It's rude of me to hold you up, I'm sorry but it is" Anna grumbled. She pushed a luggage cart over. It seemed to be on this floor instead of the lobby where it belonged.

"Please don't let me, of all ponies, stop you from what your supposed to be doing"

Anna walked out the door, then looked at Scalett. Why was she helping her? Was it because she looked pathetic? Was it because it was her job? She mentioned that she was a security guard, but it was weird to Anna that she wouldn't stay put at her post in the lobby. That is, unless she was the only security in the entire building? That'd mean she cover every floor.

"I can take it from here... I mean, don't you have a job? Like, you're a security guard, so shouldn't you be in the lobby? It's rude of me to hold you up, I'm sorry but it is" Anna grumbled. She pushed a luggage cart over. It seemed to be on this floor instead of the lobby where it belonged.

"Please don't let me, of all ponies, stop you from what your supposed to be doing"

"I am a security guard, but the hotel is now closed for only the ponies already checked in. And also, I am the only security guard in the hotel so I kinda cheated. I put runes by every door so I don't have to constantly walk around."

She levitated the luggage cart back the right way up and pushed it to the side. "You're not stopping me from anything, I believe you are the last pony coming in for the night."