Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was the best experience of your life?

Gambit

When my aunt was still alive and I always had time to talk to her, Now I got nobody in real life to hang out with. But nobody who dislikes you for your trauma cares that you're suffering from loss. They just want to protect a already protected fandom of toxic people.

On 2015-09-11 at 4:42 AM, Sonic Shimmer said:

Unfortunately I have never known love and do not expect to ever do so, so I can't give that answer, as much as I wish I could.

Dear god, I sound cringey here. I’m in a much much better place mentally now than I was when I made this post.

• 7 months later...

Man, this question actually stumped me. I don't know. I had some good and bad moments in life, but "the best experience"? I really can't say and I'm slowly reaching 30.

Being able to donate bone marrow to someone with Leukemia in 2022. Effectively giving them another chance at life by potentially curing their cancer. Despite that being the most rewarding thing I've ever done I really didn't do anything besides just, sit in a chair without moving for a day and attend a bunch of appointments leading up to the donation. Literally anyone could've done it if they just had the same HLA typing as me.

• Brohoof 1

On 2022-11-20 at 10:19 PM, Clawdeen said:

Seeing NSP live this year has been one of the best experiences of my life.

It’s still this. That was a dream of mine for awhile. They even answered one of my questions during the vip session.